Be a Supporter!

Post music, rate the one above!

  • 64,709 Views
  • 3,567 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
YellowisCOOL
YellowisCOOL
  • Member since: Nov. 17, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Artist
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 14th, 2013 @ 01:22 AM Reply

At 2/14/13 01:16 AM, Dr-Worm wrote: Beck (+160-piece ensemble) - "Sound and Vision"

That is actually pretty awesome. 7/10.
https://soundcloud.com/dubstep/yow-momma-by-cookie-monsta


R O A $ T D U C K - Soundcloud
ϫ It's a metaphor you potato with eyes ϫ

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 14th, 2013 @ 10:09 AM Reply

At 2/14/13 01:22 AM, YellowisCOOL wrote: That is actually pretty awesome. 7/10.
https://soundcloud.com/dubstep/yow-momma-by-cookie-monsta

The fuck did I just listen to? o.O
I'm not even sure what to give this.

Kyuss - Thee Ol' Boozeroony


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Carr77
Carr77
  • Member since: Nov. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Animator
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 14th, 2013 @ 01:27 PM Reply

At 2/14/13 10:09 AM, Viper50 wrote:
At 2/14/13 01:22 AM, YellowisCOOL wrote: That is actually pretty awesome. 7/10.
https://soundcloud.com/dubstep/yow-momma-by-cookie-monsta
The fuck did I just listen to? o.O
I'm not even sure what to give this.

Kyuss - Thee Ol' Boozeroony

I like rock with little or no vocals x)
I'd say 7/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRP3qp2SLZg


Check out my flash animations, and games. I've also made some bad music, and art ;)

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 14th, 2013 @ 02:07 PM Reply

At 2/14/13 01:27 PM, Carr77 wrote: I like rock with little or no vocals x)
I'd say 7/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRP3qp2SLZg

I'm not sure what to say about that o.O 6/10

Lowrider - Dust Settlin'


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Carr77
Carr77
  • Member since: Nov. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Animator
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 14th, 2013 @ 02:54 PM Reply

At 2/14/13 02:07 PM, Viper50 wrote:
At 2/14/13 01:27 PM, Carr77 wrote: I like rock with little or no vocals x)
I'd say 7/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRP3qp2SLZg
I'm not sure what to say about that o.O 6/10

Lowrider - Dust Settlin'

7.7/10, I liked that one :)

I just remembered a video I saw a while ago and though "I could post that one". Last time i viewed this music video it had like 200.000-300.000 views, now it has over 40 000 000 views.
Well... I think I'm going to post it anyway:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QFwo57WKwg


Check out my flash animations, and games. I've also made some bad music, and art ;)

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 14th, 2013 @ 03:16 PM Reply

At 2/14/13 02:54 PM, Carr77 wrote: 7.7/10, I liked that one :)

I just remembered a video I saw a while ago and though "I could post that one". Last time i viewed this music video it had like 200.000-300.000 views, now it has over 40 000 000 views.
Well... I think I'm going to post it anyway:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QFwo57WKwg

I've never heard of that song til just now. I'll give it a 7/10
Mostly cause I feel like it could have been a bit better.

Chicago - 25 Or 6 To 4


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Carr77
Carr77
  • Member since: Nov. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Animator
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 14th, 2013 @ 05:07 PM Reply

At 2/14/13 03:16 PM, Viper50 wrote:
At 2/14/13 02:54 PM, Carr77 wrote: 7.7/10, I liked that one :)

I just remembered a video I saw a while ago and though "I could post that one". Last time i viewed this music video it had like 200.000-300.000 views, now it has over 40 000 000 views.
Well... I think I'm going to post it anyway:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QFwo57WKwg
I've never heard of that song til just now. I'll give it a 7/10
Mostly cause I feel like it could have been a bit better.

Chicago - 25 Or 6 To 4

8/10, your best one yet x)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zdNdjF-htY


Check out my flash animations, and games. I've also made some bad music, and art ;)

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 14th, 2013 @ 07:53 PM Reply

At 2/14/13 05:07 PM, Carr77 wrote: 8/10, your best one yet x)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zdNdjF-htY

I don't know why but hearing "The Arcade Fire" hits the ear wrong for me.
It's like if someone said someone was in "an coma" haha. 7/10

Kyuss - Deadly Kiss


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Mansell
Mansell
  • Member since: May. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Reader
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 14th, 2013 @ 08:07 PM Reply

At 2/14/13 07:53 PM, Viper50 wrote:
Kyuss - Deadly Kiss

That was...Pretty angry.
Not my crock of gravy.

Myka 9 - To The Sky


Prone to typos.

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 14th, 2013 @ 08:21 PM Reply

At 2/14/13 08:07 PM, ManSell wrote: That was...Pretty angry.
Not my crock of gravy.

Yeah John Garcia (3rd person in that pic second from the right) CAN sound a little angry while singing sometimes...

Myka 9 - To The Sky

I'm not sure how I feel about this.....7/10

Queens Of The Stone Age - Sick Sick Sick


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
BleachFanatic12
BleachFanatic12
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 14th, 2013 @ 09:01 PM Reply


Queens Of The Stone Age - Sick Sick Sick

Hmmmm 8/10

Gonna mix it up a bit with this one

Ievan Polka


The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning

Xbox Gamertag: AnyColorYouLike__Wii: 2865 2343 3618 8142_Steam: AnyColorYouLike_3DS Friend code: 0001 - 4379 - 0602

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 14th, 2013 @ 09:20 PM Reply

At 2/14/13 09:01 PM, BleachFanatic12 wrote: Hmmmm 8/10

Gonna mix it up a bit with this one

Ievan Polka

Hatsune Miku's voice gets on my nerves sometimes for some odd reason ._.
Though I'll give it a 7/10

Budgie - Forearm Smash


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
BleachFanatic12
BleachFanatic12
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 14th, 2013 @ 10:03 PM Reply


Budgie - Forearm Smash

Hmm im honestly in the middle of this. 6.5/10

Those Were The Days - Cream


The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning

Xbox Gamertag: AnyColorYouLike__Wii: 2865 2343 3618 8142_Steam: AnyColorYouLike_3DS Friend code: 0001 - 4379 - 0602

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 14th, 2013 @ 11:11 PM Reply

At 2/14/13 10:03 PM, BleachFanatic12 wrote: Hmm im honestly in the middle of this. 6.5/10

Those Were The Days - Cream

Cream were one of the bands that made me want to play guitar ._.
Eric Clapton is on of my all-time favorite guitarists 10/10
I've also seen vinyls of all 4 of their albums all together in the same place. Though the price Disraeli Gears was obviously going to be astronomically high compared to the others.

Boston - Foreplay/Long Time


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
HighWay
HighWay
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 14th, 2013 @ 11:18 PM Reply

At 2/14/13 11:11 PM, Viper50 wrote: Boston - Foreplay/Long Time

i'm kinda mixed on the song. Foreplay is one of the best intros to a song I've ever heard, but the rest is kinda meh. 6.8/10

IMDABES


The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 14th, 2013 @ 11:36 PM Reply

At 2/14/13 11:18 PM, HighWay wrote: i'm kinda mixed on the song. Foreplay is one of the best intros to a song I've ever heard, but the rest is kinda meh. 6.8/10

IMDABES

I don't know how to feel about this haha.
That big singing cartoony sun and all the crappy special effects were a tad distracting. 6/10

and the random....flying....fire...guy? o.O

Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Carr77
Carr77
  • Member since: Nov. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Animator
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 11:22 AM Reply

At 2/14/13 11:36 PM, Viper50 wrote: Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb

8.5/10 Pink Floyd :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egcXvqiho4w


Check out my flash animations, and games. I've also made some bad music, and art ;)

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 12:32 PM Reply

At 2/15/13 11:22 AM, Carr77 wrote: 8.5/10 Pink Floyd :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egcXvqiho4w

I....uh.....what was up with that video? o.O 8/10

Kyuss - Catamaran


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Carr77
Carr77
  • Member since: Nov. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Animator
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 01:55 PM Reply

At 2/15/13 12:32 PM, Viper50 wrote: Kyuss - Catamaran

6.7/10 - You post a lot of Kyuss :P

Tiny Tims cover of "Earth Angel" is priceless"! Especially the use of 2 totally different voices!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT8t0VxZXEM


Check out my flash animations, and games. I've also made some bad music, and art ;)

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 02:21 PM Reply

At 2/15/13 01:55 PM, Carr77 wrote: 6.7/10 - You post a lot of Kyuss :P

Yeah cause Kyuss is awesome :3

Tiny Tims cover of "Earth Angel" is priceless"! Especially the use of 2 totally different voices!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT8t0VxZXEM

Its weird hearing him sing in a "normal" voice xD 8/10

Yawning Man - Encounters With An Angry God


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Carr77
Carr77
  • Member since: Nov. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Animator
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 03:28 PM Reply

At 2/15/13 02:21 PM, Viper50 wrote: Yawning Man - Encounters With An Angry God

That one was quite nice! Got to give that one 8/10.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjqS9RMsVHQ


Check out my flash animations, and games. I've also made some bad music, and art ;)

Piemix
Piemix
  • Member since: Mar. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 04:07 PM Reply

At 2/15/13 03:28 PM, Carr77 wrote:
At 2/15/13 02:21 PM, Viper50 wrote: Yawning Man - Encounters With An Angry God
That one was quite nice! Got to give that one 8/10.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjqS9RMsVHQ

2/10.

Now Wednesday 13 is the real deal folks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJZs4nCqX_c

Carr77
Carr77
  • Member since: Nov. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Animator
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 05:38 PM Reply

At 2/15/13 04:07 PM, Piemix wrote:
At 2/15/13 03:28 PM, Carr77 wrote:
At 2/15/13 02:21 PM, Viper50 wrote: Yawning Man - Encounters With An Angry God
That one was quite nice! Got to give that one 8/10.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjqS9RMsVHQ
2/10.

Now Wednesday 13 is the real deal folks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJZs4nCqX_c

5/10, I've never understood that vampire stuff. I think it's vampire stuff since the album was called "fang bang". Well, anyway:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BP1BL7GlDs


Check out my flash animations, and games. I've also made some bad music, and art ;)

Dr-Worm
Dr-Worm
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Movie Buff
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 06:00 PM Reply

At 2/15/13 05:38 PM, Carr77 wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BP1BL7GlDs

Ooh, trance-inducing. 7/10.

Superdrag - "Sucked Out"

THE jam of '96 (aside from the Space Jam, of course).


NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: O Lucky Man! (Anderson, 1973, UK) | Letterboxd | Last.fm

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 07:57 PM Reply

At 2/15/13 06:00 PM, Dr-Worm wrote: Ooh, trance-inducing. 7/10.

Superdrag - "Sucked Out"

THE jam of '96 (aside from the Space Jam, of course).

Sounds okay. 8/10

Electric Wizard - Legalize Drugs And Murder


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 08:25 PM Reply

At 2/15/13 07:57 PM, Viper50 wrote: Electric Wizard - Legalize Drugs And Murder

Listened to it while playing a shitty game, CoD, and it made the game more epic. All sludgy riffs and stuff. But then the vocals kind of ruined it. I'm sure it fits the genre or band, but this song seemed like it could have been more than the sum of its parts. And it... wasn't :( Seemed like he was whining more than anything.

Can't wait til my latest fave gets torn apart.


Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature
MetalStar
MetalStar
  • Member since: Jul. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 08:30 PM Reply

At 2/15/13 08:25 PM, Ryanson wrote: Can't wait til my latest fave gets torn apart.

4/10, jap-metal ain't muh thing.

Music link

Tremulos
Tremulos
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Reader
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 08:34 PM Reply

At 2/15/13 08:30 PM, MetalStar wrote:
At 2/15/13 08:25 PM, Ryanson wrote: Can't wait til my latest fave gets torn apart.
4/10, jap-metal ain't muh thing.

Music link

8/10, pretty chill.

wooooo


It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 08:47 PM Reply

At 2/15/13 08:25 PM, Ryanson wrote: Listened to it while playing a shitty game, CoD, and it made the game more epic. All sludgy riffs and stuff. But then the vocals kind of ruined it. I'm sure it fits the genre or band, but this song seemed like it could have been more than the sum of its parts. And it... wasn't :( Seemed like he was whining more than anything.

Yeah....though to be fair Jus Oborn (the singer and the dude in the pic) started singing like that around their 6th album

Witchcult Today

Granted he DID do singing like that before but not as extensively.

At 2/15/13 08:34 PM, Tremulos wrote: 8/10, pretty chill.

wooooo

I liked it. 7/10

Electric Wizard - Stone Magnet


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
somespammer224
somespammer224
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Game Developer
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 15th, 2013 @ 08:51 PM Reply

At 2/15/13 08:47 PM, Viper50 wrote:
At 2/15/13 08:25 PM, Ryanson wrote: Listened to it while playing a shitty game, CoD, and it made the game more epic. All sludgy riffs and stuff. But then the vocals kind of ruined it. I'm sure it fits the genre or band, but this song seemed like it could have been more than the sum of its parts. And it... wasn't :( Seemed like he was whining more than anything.
Yeah....though to be fair Jus Oborn (the singer and the dude in the pic) started singing like that around their 6th album
Witchcult Today
Granted he DID do singing like that before but not as extensively.

At 2/15/13 08:34 PM, Tremulos wrote: 8/10, pretty chill.

wooooo
I liked it. 7/10

Electric Wizard - Stone Magnet

I like that, 8/10. 1995? Good job for still listening to good music.

Speaking of real music
Poison Heart-The Ramones


Thumbs up if you...oh wait, i have a life.

BBS Signature