Be a Supporter!

Post music, rate the one above!

  • 63,207 Views
  • 3,524 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 2nd, 2013 @ 01:30 AM Reply

At 2/2/13 12:59 AM, GACBassPlayer wrote: Can't go wrong with ol' Slowhand. Love that man. 10/10
I love this man, too

George was always my favorite Beatle. 10/10

Jeff Beck - Beck's Bolero


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Pkmn2
Pkmn2
  • Member since: Jan. 4, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Animator
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 2nd, 2013 @ 01:36 AM Reply

At 2/2/13 01:30 AM, Viper50 wrote: George was always my favorite Beatle. 10/10
Jeff Beck - Beck's Bolero

Haven't heard something like this for a long time. I like it.

Now let's head into a totally different direction!
jazzmaurry - NG can handle japanese characters for shit


Nintentrix. Presto Sprites! Retro Sights!

BBS Signature
372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 2nd, 2013 @ 02:02 AM Reply

At 2/2/13 01:36 AM, Pkmn2 wrote: for a long time. I like it.

Now let's head into a totally different direction!
jazzmaurry - NG can handle japanese characters for shit

Haha, that was cute. I give it a solid asian 6/10

Hyro Da Hero- Ghetto Ambiance

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 2nd, 2013 @ 02:13 AM Reply

At 2/2/13 02:02 AM, 372 wrote: Haha, that was cute. I give it a solid asian 6/10

Hyro Da Hero- Ghetto Ambiance

It was okay. 7/10

Boris - Huge


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
TomTheJuggler111
TomTheJuggler111
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 2nd, 2013 @ 02:17 AM Reply

At 2/2/13 02:13 AM, Viper50 wrote:
Boris - Huge

That was 9 minutes of tuning instruments 2/10

http://youtu.be/hJfuBATL1So


BBS Signature
372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 2nd, 2013 @ 02:22 AM Reply

At 2/2/13 02:13 AM, Viper50 wrote:
At 2/2/13 02:02 AM, 372 wrote: Haha, that was cute. I give it a solid asian 6/10

Hyro Da Hero- Ghetto Ambiance
It was okay. 7/10

Boris - Huge

I'm sorry man but that was all over the place, I couldn't even finish it. A 3/10 in my opinion. Don't be offended though, a lot of people think the music I like is shit, lol.
Hacktivist - Unlike Us

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 2nd, 2013 @ 02:27 AM Reply

At 2/2/13 02:17 AM, TomTheJuggler111 wrote: That was 9 minutes of tuning instruments 2/10

You didn't even listen to all of it. I dont see how you can rate something if you didn't listen to all of it.
Can you see into the future?
You obviously must be able to if you already know how the entire song is going to turn out.

http://youtu.be/hJfuBATL1So

I didn't like it. 5/10

At 2/2/13 02:22 AM, 372 wrote: I'm sorry man but that was all over the place, I couldn't even finish it. A 3/10 in my opinion. Don't be offended though, a lot of people think the music I like is shit, lol.
Hacktivist - Unlike Us

It was okay. Though I tend to not listen to that type of music all that much.... 7/10

Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
TomTheJuggler111
TomTheJuggler111
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 2nd, 2013 @ 02:36 AM Reply

At 2/2/13 02:27 AM, Viper50 wrote:
At 2/2/13 02:17 AM, TomTheJuggler111 wrote: That was 9 minutes of tuning instruments 2/10
You didn't even listen to all of it. I dont see how you can rate something if you didn't listen to all of it.
Can you see into the future?
You obviously must be able to if you already know how the entire song is going to turn out.

Okay my mistake, 8 minutes and 25 seconds of tuning instruments and 35 seconds of multiple chords and screaming

http://youtu.be/QRrqT3sp-50


BBS Signature
TomTheJuggler111
TomTheJuggler111
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 2nd, 2013 @ 02:39 AM Reply

At 2/2/13 02:27 AM, Viper50 wrote:
Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

8/10


BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 2nd, 2013 @ 02:46 AM Reply

At 2/2/13 02:36 AM, TomTheJuggler111 wrote: 8/10
http://youtu.be/QRrqT3sp-50

It was okay I guess.....though I can't say I liked it all that much. 6/10

Melvins - Hooch


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
TomTheJuggler111
TomTheJuggler111
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 2nd, 2013 @ 02:56 AM Reply

At 2/2/13 02:46 AM, Viper50 wrote:
At 2/2/13 02:36 AM, TomTheJuggler111 wrote:
It was okay I guess.....though I can't say I liked it all that much. 6/10

Melvins - Hooch

8/10
Judging from your Sig, I think we just have very different preferences in music

http://youtu.be/jDplwu9kH9Y


BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 2nd, 2013 @ 03:03 AM Reply

At 2/2/13 02:56 AM, TomTheJuggler111 wrote: 8/10
Judging from your Sig, I think we just have very different preferences in music

Yeah.....

http://youtu.be/jDplwu9kH9Y

It was mildly okay I suppose. 6/10

Electric Wizard - We Live (Live Roadburn 2005)


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 2nd, 2013 @ 03:15 AM Reply

At 2/2/13 03:03 AM, Viper50 wrote:
At 2/2/13 02:56 AM, TomTheJuggler111 wrote: 8/10
Judging from your Sig, I think we just have very different preferences in music
Yeah.....

http://youtu.be/jDplwu9kH9Y
It was mildly okay I suppose. 6/10

Electric Wizard - We Live (Live Roadburn 2005)

Pretty Jammy, I can dig it. 7/10

Circa Survive- 1,000 Witnesses

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 2nd, 2013 @ 03:24 AM Reply

At 2/2/13 03:15 AM, 372 wrote: Pretty Jammy, I can dig it. 7/10

I wish Electric Wizard would tour the US again....they haven't been here in YEARS! And they're THE band I want to see live.
Well.....them and Sleep are tied for that spot xD

Circa Survive- 1,000 Witnesses

I liked that. 8/10

though it does sound a bit like a chick is singing....sorry if that irritates you a bit ._.

Sleep - Aquarian

Second favorite song off of Sleep's Holy Mountain. After Dragonaut and before Holy Mountain

Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
TomTheJuggler111
TomTheJuggler111
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 2nd, 2013 @ 03:39 AM Reply

At 2/2/13 03:15 AM, 372 wrote:
Circa Survive- 1,000 Witnesses

10/10
Nice Sig
Seeing as you like Circa Survive, have you ever heard of Deas Vail? They both have that falsetto vocal style but I think Circa Survive is a bit more ambient sounding than the latter

http://youtu.be/p0nAvtOrHUE


BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 2nd, 2013 @ 12:55 PM Reply

At 2/2/13 03:39 AM, TomTheJuggler111 wrote: Seeing as you like Circa Survive, have you ever heard of Deas Vail? They both have that falsetto vocal style but I think Circa Survive is a bit more ambient sounding than the latter

http://youtu.be/p0nAvtOrHUE

I liked it. 8/10

Sleep - Aquarian

tryin this again....

Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 2nd, 2013 @ 02:43 PM Reply

At 2/2/13 03:39 AM, TomTheJuggler111 wrote:
At 2/2/13 03:15 AM, 372 wrote:
Circa Survive- 1,000 Witnesses
10/10
Nice Sig
Seeing as you like Circa Survive, have you ever heard of Deas Vail? They both have that falsetto vocal style but I think Circa Survive is a bit more ambient sounding than the latter

http://youtu.be/p0nAvtOrHUE

That was pretty catchy. Some good sounding godcore indie right there. Thanks man. Reminds me owlcity, what he coulda done if he found a band instead of auto-tune and a keyboard

372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 2nd, 2013 @ 02:48 PM Reply

At 2/2/13 02:43 PM, 372 wrote:
At 2/2/13 03:39 AM, TomTheJuggler111 wrote:
At 2/2/13 03:15 AM, 372 wrote:
Circa Survive- 1,000 Witnesses
10/10
Nice Sig
Seeing as you like Circa Survive, have you ever heard of Deas Vail? They both have that falsetto vocal style but I think Circa Survive is a bit more ambient sounding than the latter

http://youtu.be/p0nAvtOrHUE
That was pretty catchy. Some good sounding godcore indie right there. Thanks man. Reminds me owlcity, what he coulda done if he found a band instead of auto-tune and a keyboard

Also I don't think that band would appreciate Circa Survive LOL

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 2nd, 2013 @ 08:14 PM Reply

At 2/2/13 04:54 PM, Austerity wrote: I don't know why that heart eyes emote appeared, it wasn't on purpose.

Nah you meant to

At 2/2/13 03:02 PM, Austerity wrote: Not my type of music, but I'll grant it a 8.2/10 for what it is.

Steve Conde / Shanti Snyder - Living Inside the Shell

Haven't watched Ghost In The Shell in awhile.....but I liked it when I was able to watch it. That and I love this song. 10/10

Ogre - 78


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Ghombeat
Ghombeat
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 6th, 2013 @ 02:29 PM Reply

At 2/2/13 08:14 PM, Viper50 wrote: Ogre - 78

Nice, powerful. 8/10 (Tough, i have the weird feeling "It seems that they are ripping off something")

Chrome - Electric Chair


A wild lurker appeared!

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 6th, 2013 @ 03:05 PM Reply

At 2/6/13 02:29 PM, Ghombeat wrote: Nice, powerful. 8/10 (Tough, i have the weird feeling "It seems that they are ripping off something")

Chrome - Electric Chair

I can't really describe how I feel about this....8/10

Witchfynde - Belfast


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
BleachFanatic12
BleachFanatic12
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 01:47 PM Reply

At 2/6/13 03:05 PM, Viper50 wrote:
At 2/6/13 02:29 PM, Ghombeat wrote: Nice, powerful. 8/10 (Tough, i have the weird feeling "It seems that they are ripping off something")

Chrome - Electric Chair
I can't really describe how I feel about this....8/10

Witchfynde - Belfast

I didn't really like how the singer sounded like. Still it wasn't all bad 7/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjPqsDU0j2I


The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning

Xbox Gamertag: AnyColorYouLike__Wii: 2865 2343 3618 8142_Steam: AnyColorYouLike_3DS Friend code: 0001 - 4379 - 0602

BBS Signature
Elephly
Elephly
  • Member since: Jun. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Programmer
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 04:49 PM Reply

At 2/9/13 01:47 PM, BleachFanatic12 wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjPqsDU0j2I

Yes I love this! 10/10! I think this thread needs more of this genre. Makes me instantly happier lol.

Death From Above 1979 - Going Steady


| New song | Steam |

BBS Signature
Elephly
Elephly
  • Member since: Jun. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Programmer
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 05:12 PM Reply

At 2/9/13 04:57 PM, Provoke wrote: Devendra Banhart - My Dearest FriendAt 2/9/13 04:49

Aw that was really sweet.
7.5/10

Duchess - Genesis


| New song | Steam |

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 05:38 PM Reply

At 2/9/13 05:12 PM, Elephly wrote: Aw that was really sweet.
7.5/10

Duchess - Genesis

It was okay. I am a fan of Genesis but I haven't listened to this particular album in awhile....8/10

Sonic Youth - Teenage Riot


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Elephly
Elephly
  • Member since: Jun. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Programmer
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 06:21 PM Reply

At 2/9/13 05:38 PM, Viper50 wrote: Sonic Youth - Teenage Riot

YAYYES Good choice! 9/10

Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc


| New song | Steam |

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 06:40 PM Reply

At 2/9/13 06:21 PM, Elephly wrote: YAYYES Good choice! 9/10

Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc

:3 9/10

The Cure - Just Like Heaven


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature
Elephly
Elephly
  • Member since: Jun. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Programmer
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 07:03 PM Reply

At 2/9/13 06:40 PM, Viper50 wrote: The Cure - Just Like Heaven

Aw now I want to put a Cure song! 9.5/10

Fuck it, I'm using The Cure - Lullaby


| New song | Steam |

BBS Signature
WirelessBrain
WirelessBrain
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 07:07 PM Reply

The Cure - Lullaby

8/10 - Great melody , but wasn't so keen on the video itself.

Space Junk - Wang Chung ( Also used in the walking dead.)

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 34
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 07:20 PM Reply

At 2/9/13 07:10 PM, Provoke wrote: Indiscipline-King CrimsonAt 2/9/13 07:07 PM, WirelessBrain wrote:
The Cure - Lullaby
8/10 - Great melody , but wasn't so keen on the video itself.

Space Junk - Wang Chung ( Also used in the walking dead.)
9.5/10 love it

Can't go wrong with King Crimson :3 9/10

Black Sabbath - N.I.B.


Formally known as Viper50
When life gives you lemons...squirt juice in your enemy's eyes!
Not very important but my lastfm. I guess you can click on it if you want.

BBS Signature