Be a Supporter!

Post music, rate the one above!

  • 73,028 Views
  • 3,754 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Shade
Shade
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-07 23:07:53 Reply

At 6/7/12 10:54 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
At 6/7/12 10:45 PM, Blazirc wrote:
At 6/7/12 10:36 PM, tsukikomi wrote: this is my re-coming of this thread
7/10

music
good animation, relax music, but gets repetitive and boring fast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfgAdHBIdcQ

7.5/10

I swear to god I've heard that song in an ATV or BMX game somewhere. I quite liked it. A bit of a punk feel mixed with modern hard rock. Singer's voice put me off of it though.

My turn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ4NdxfWdvk

Bagrock is awesome.

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-07 23:08:24 Reply

At 6/7/12 09:42 PM, Protagonist wrote: How bold. Just because our taste isn't your preference doesn't mean it sucks. But you know what does suck? Your attitude.

yeah...


one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-07 23:10:02 Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i_HA5hhssE&feature=related


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
steph2568
steph2568
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-07 23:20:23 Reply

At 6/7/12 11:10 PM, tsukikomi wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i_HA5hhssE&feature=related

Cute, but not my thing. 5/10

Since you posted up a Japanese song...


<3

BBS Signature
SineRider
SineRider
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-07 23:23:35 Reply

so kawai desu~

kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-07 23:26:14 Reply

At 6/7/12 11:20 PM, steph2568 wrote:

Since you posted up a Japanese song...

at the beggining i thoug "nice, but it seems instrumental", then the guy/girl, started singing and i " D: ", he should have stayed quiet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ94kpoiA30


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-07 23:33:13 Reply

At 6/7/12 11:26 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
At 6/7/12 11:20 PM, steph2568 wrote:

Since you posted up a Japanese song...
at the beggining i thoug "nice, but it seems instrumental", then the guy/girl, started singing and i " D: ", he should have stayed quiet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ94kpoiA30

I see you like fma ost
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC2i8MZ4iLM


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
Anti-pie
Anti-pie
  • Member since: Mar. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-08 01:26:33 Reply

At 6/7/12 11:33 PM, tsukikomi wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC2i8MZ4iLM

NOPE!
Dol Ammad-Supernova


We're meat and that's it. So lets fuck it, fuck it, fuck it.
Minecraft: JuJitsuLipShitz

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-08 01:34:26 Reply

At 6/8/12 01:26 AM, Anti-pie wrote: Dol Ammad-Supernova

There is too much focus on the vocals in my opinion. I know it's the point though. From what I understand, this band is composed of a 13 vocalists and it makes up for something interresting when it comes to vocals. But like many Vocals oriented Metal projects like Gothic Metal bands with female vocalists and stuff like that, the riffs are often forgettable and the music is limited to a support role. Not bad, but not my style. I give it 7/10. Vocals are great. Other instruments are decent but somewhat forgettable. I might give more of their material a chance.

Here is my contribution.

Kalmah - Moon Of My Nights

Anti-pie
Anti-pie
  • Member since: Mar. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-08 01:42:04 Reply

At 6/8/12 01:34 AM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 6/8/12 01:26 AM, Anti-pie wrote: Dol Ammad-Supernova
100% awesome review

Here is my contribution.

Kalmah - Moon Of My Nights

I 100% agree with you on that. I've already listen to Kalmah and love it. 10/10

Beyound Creation Coexistence


We're meat and that's it. So lets fuck it, fuck it, fuck it.
Minecraft: JuJitsuLipShitz

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-08 02:17:36 Reply

At 6/8/12 01:42 AM, Anti-pie wrote: Beyound Creation Coexistence

I hate you... You can't just find bands from my hometown before I do, especially when they make such awesome and inspired Technical Death Metal. I've been so dissapointed with TDM lately. So much wanking and no good riffs. Technical wanking over uninspired music is horrible. But damn, this band my friend, is fucking sexy !

I give it a 9.5/10 !!!

yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Artist
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-08 02:22:36 Reply

At 6/8/12 01:42 AM, Anti-pie wrote: Beyound Creation Coexistence

Five out of ten.

I'm posting Slug Bait to celebrate that I've just ordered the vinyl reissue of T.G.'s Second Annual Report from Amazon.

captainlolz
captainlolz
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-08 08:35:40 Reply

At 6/8/12 02:22 AM, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 6/8/12 01:42 AM, Anti-pie wrote: Beyound Creation Coexistence
Five out of ten.

I'm posting Slug Bait to celebrate that I've just ordered the vinyl reissue of T.G.'s Second Annual Report from Amazon.

0/10 that song was horrible
billy sheehan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5omFFeLEXFE


if it is a gigantic horrible typo mah bad

Slint
Slint
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Audiophile
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-08 09:52:41 Reply

At 6/7/12 08:35 PM, Falonefal wrote:
At 6/7/12 08:32 PM, Bees wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnaGs-r0zzU
I knew it was going to be a hipster song. It was very hipstery indeed.

Linky kalinky. I believe this is also a hipster song, the only one I know.

I just listened to that album yesterday. Pretty hipster indeed, but pretty good.


Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-08 10:35:14 Reply

At 6/8/12 08:35 AM, captainlolz wrote: 0/10 that song was horrible
billy sheehan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5omFFeLEXFE

It was okay, not really a fan of 6 minute solos but I found it to be actually kinda funny. 6.5/10

anyway, Doyathing by Gorillaz, Andre 3000, and James Murphy

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-08 10:37:15 Reply

At 6/8/12 08:35 AM, captainlolz wrote: billy sheehan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5omFFeLEXFE

sick. Billy Sheehan rocks. I dig it.

Have some more awesome bass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOHnlSFss4U


one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-08 10:41:05 Reply

At 6/8/12 10:35 AM, Klik wrote: anyway, Doyathing by Gorillaz, Andre 3000, and James Murphy

whoops. posted while I was typing out a post.

I like some Gorillaz, but this is not sounding good to me. I don't like it.


one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-08 10:46:23 Reply

At 6/8/12 10:37 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: Have some more awesome bass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOHnlSFss4U

Dear lord, NINE MINUTES OF THIS BASS? This is sounding incredible and I kinda like it. So far 8/10

Providence- King Crimson

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-08 11:02:02 Reply

At 6/8/12 10:46 AM, Klik wrote: Providence- King Crimson

I already know that one. instant 10/10. Red is one of the greatest albums ever made, as are in the Court of the Crimson King and Lark's Tongues in Aspic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0JrV86EKCs


one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Vasconium
Vasconium
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-08 11:33:41 Reply

At 6/8/12 11:02 AM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 6/8/12 10:46 AM, Klik wrote: Providence- King Crimson
I already know that one. instant 10/10. Red is one of the greatest albums ever made, as are in the Court of the Crimson King and Lark's Tongues in Aspic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0JrV86EKCs

6/10. It's not exactly my style, but hey, you gotta try new stuff sometimes, don't you?

Anime tripe, yes, but boy, is it chill. And in english, too.


Fun to play with, even better to eat.

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-08 12:24:15 Reply

At 6/8/12 11:33 AM, Vasconium wrote:
At 6/8/12 11:02 AM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 6/8/12 10:46 AM, Klik wrote: Providence- King Crimson
I already know that one. instant 10/10. Red is one of the greatest albums ever made, as are in the Court of the Crimson King and Lark's Tongues in Aspic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0JrV86EKCs
6/10. It's not exactly my style, but hey, you gotta try new stuff sometimes, don't you?

Anime tripe, yes, but boy, is it chill. And in english, too.

nice I never saw the aniume but hear good things about it
http://asisgalvin.bandcamp.com/track/pokemon-hall-of-fame-re mix a morning wake-up call for me


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-08 12:48:57 Reply

At 6/8/12 12:24 PM, tsukikomi wrote: nice I never saw the aniume but hear good things about it
http://asisgalvin.bandcamp.com/track/pokemon-hall-of-fame-re mix a morning wake-up call for me

Meh. Too hippity-hop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPGgDGUwoFQ


This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
Slint
Slint
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Audiophile
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-08 12:58:41 Reply

I keep hating these threads more and more.
You all have terrible taste, it's like 60% faggotry weaboo anime or pony shit and the other 30% childish shit BR00TAL BLACK METAL.

the other 10 are cool though

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-08 15:13:14 Reply

At 6/8/12 12:58 PM, Slint wrote:
the other 10 are cool though

Thanks.


This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-08 15:24:00 Reply

At 6/8/12 12:48 PM, jjjkuk wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPGgDGUwoFQ

starts promising but gets repetitive very fast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJE_Sc1Wags


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

saltovergray
saltovergray
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-08 15:35:40 Reply

At 6/8/12 03:24 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJE_Sc1Wags

You and I have similar musical tastes. 7/10, because while I like it it isn't one of my favorite songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5USankwRQE


BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-08 18:20:21 Reply

At 6/8/12 03:35 PM, SaltshakerClock wrote:
At 6/8/12 03:24 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJE_Sc1Wags
You and I have similar musical tastes. 7/10, because while I like it it isn't one of my favorite songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5USankwRQE

meh6/10
lets go hard


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
LocoJoe
LocoJoe
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-08 18:32:04 Reply

At 6/8/12 06:20 PM, tsukikomi wrote:
At 6/8/12 03:35 PM, SaltshakerClock wrote:
At 6/8/12 03:24 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJE_Sc1Wags
You and I have similar musical tastes. 7/10, because while I like it it isn't one of my favorite songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5USankwRQE
meh6/10
lets go hard

Sounds like something in a videogame. I quite like it and wouldn't mind listening to it. 8.10256/10
Something from back in my time in the Nam'.


Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-08 18:38:01 Reply

At 6/8/12 06:32 PM, LocoJoe wrote:
At 6/8/12 06:20 PM, tsukikomi wrote:
At 6/8/12 03:35 PM, SaltshakerClock wrote:
At 6/8/12 03:24 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJE_Sc1Wags
You and I have similar musical tastes. 7/10, because while I like it it isn't one of my favorite songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5USankwRQE
meh6/10
lets go hard
Sounds like something in a videogame. I quite like it and wouldn't mind listening to it. 8.10256/10
Something from back in my time in the Nam'.

I not seeing the video for some reason
http://youtu.be/orVTaDOqAyw


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
KarmaHoudini
KarmaHoudini
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2012-06-08 18:43:58 Reply

At 6/8/12 06:38 PM, tsukikomi wrote: I not seeing the video for some reason
http://youtu.be/orVTaDOqAyw

5/10
Not bad, just painfully average

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwDnNGskWUY