Be a Supporter!

Texas Sucks.

  • 1,053 Views
  • 35 Replies
New Topic
MagiGirl
MagiGirl
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 09:47:38

Texas sucks.

tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 09:55:59

^ at sucking


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Zanthas
Zanthas
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Programmer
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 09:57:15

Texas is the Master Race


BBS Signature
MagiGirl
MagiGirl
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 10:01:51

Also, Germany sucks.

SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 10:09:03

At 6/6/12 09:47 AM, MagiGirl wrote: Texas sucks.
At 6/6/12 10:01 AM, MagiGirl wrote: Also, Germany sucks.

Why?I try to find a way to relate them somehow but I can't find one.


Bitte Nazi mods keine bannerino, weil ich ein Nazi Schwein als ihr bin. Danke schön!

BBS Signature
NeutralObjections
NeutralObjections
  • Member since: Nov. 1, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Voice Actor
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 10:09:15

Why are you here?

thefuckareyoudoing
sushi13
sushi13
  • Member since: Jul. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Gamer
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 12:00:31

"We have yet to see how MagiGirl will contribute to the site."

Too right!

Conquestus
Conquestus
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 12:06:41

At 6/6/12 10:01 AM, MagiGirl wrote: Also, Germany sucks.

You're right.


BBS Signature
All-American-Badass
All-American-Badass
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 12:07:20

Fuck you, Texas kicked California's ass in the obscure brand name bowl in December. also Texas won the Rose Bowl against USC in '06. Come back when you have a football program worth a damn.

ohbombuh
ohbombuh
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 12:11:07

As opposed to the great state of Massachusetts? Illinois? California?
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2012/02/state-favora bility-poll.html


The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 12:12:50

At 6/6/12 12:11 PM, ohbombuh wrote: As opposed to the great state of Massachusetts? Illinois? California?
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2012/02/state-favora bility-poll.html

Hey fuck you, California is awesome.


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
All-American-Badass
All-American-Badass
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 12:14:47

At 6/6/12 12:12 PM, sweet21 wrote:
At 6/6/12 12:11 PM, ohbombuh wrote: As opposed to the great state of Massachusetts? Illinois? California?
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2012/02/state-favora bility-poll.html
Hey fuck you, California is awesome.

awesome at being unpopular you mean. Even Kansas has a higher rating, and it's fucking Kansas.

Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 12:15:44

Jealous of the Texas master Race


わたしのぺにす

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 12:19:21

Okay, no facts at all, just a statement?
You should leave this for your newspost.


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
MoonCraft
MoonCraft
  • Member since: Feb. 27, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Artist
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 12:20:22

I'm currently living in Texas. I've lived in and have visited many other states and while I absolutely LOATHE the town I live in, I have come to appreciate Texas by traveling it. Don't knock it until you try it.


"As I'm sure you're aware it is full of silhouettes of girls. The one on the M looks like she has a dick, just saiyan." -Shade-

BBS Signature
MagiGirl
MagiGirl
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 12:20:35

At 6/6/12 12:14 PM, All-American-Badass wrote:
At 6/6/12 12:12 PM, sweet21 wrote:
At 6/6/12 12:11 PM, ohbombuh wrote: As opposed to the great state of Massachusetts? Illinois? California?
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2012/02/state-favora bility-poll.html
Hey fuck you, California is awesome.
awesome at being unpopular you mean. Even Kansas has a higher rating, and it's fucking Kansas.

CA is a beautiful state and has nice weather in general, but to be honest, it's a place that's falling apart and not really improving. It's a nice place to visit, but maybe not to live unless you're filthy freaking rich. There's a lot of beauty in other states too, maybe not as dramatic as Cali, and not to mention it's nice to live with some snow...

II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 13:01:17

Alabama sucks


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
TheSporkLord
TheSporkLord
  • Member since: Apr. 19, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Musician
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 13:04:20

California is fucking awful. Oh god, I hated it there.


" Let the metal flow " - Chuck Schuldiner
GUITARISTS Awesome sig by Tateos.

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 13:08:13

At 6/6/12 12:18 PM, Ilssm wrote:
Hey fuck you, California is awesome.
Eddy?

I have no idea what happened to that guy. But no, all you guys ever think of California is beaches, Hollywood, and that damn cherry festival. We have other things, in fact California is popular because we have abit of everything. It snows here too! Go to Redlands, best damn place I have ever lived. Small, cozy, well kept, and there's a shopping district almost every few blocks.


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
RyderOmega
RyderOmega
  • Member since: Jul. 14, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Filmmaker
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 13:16:04

I love Texas. Much better than shitty California.


PSN:Ryder-Omega/Steam:Ryder Omega

I'm that lazy bastard who doesn't bother to take down his damn Christmas lights. I still have the fucking kriss-kringle hats from last year!

BBS Signature
JCFfilms
JCFfilms
  • Member since: Feb. 12, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Filmmaker
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 13:22:35

Roosterteeth's Headquarters is in Texas. Your argument is invalid.

Texas Sucks.


BBS Signature
MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 13:27:37

I would say england sucks but I live in the county of bedforshire which is great as its not like all those shitty other english countys.

So basically, England Minus bedfordshire sucks.


Death cures a fool

BBS Signature
Slint
Slint
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Audiophile
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 14:35:17

THIS IS TEXAS
THIS IS REDNECK
THIS IS LONE STAR
THIS IS WETBACK

I AM TEXAS
I AM TEXAS
I AM TEXAS
I AM TEXAS
THIS IS TEXAS
THIS IS BADASS

THIS IS CHAIN GANG
THIS IS MUSTANG
I AM TEXAS
I AM TEXAS
I AM TEXAS

etc


Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
o0-0o
o0-0o
  • Member since: May. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 15:23:23

No Debbie Does Dallas pics? I'm disaapoint.

MaartenC
MaartenC
  • Member since: Apr. 27, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 15:24:34

Gotta love the accent tho.

As long as I don't have to listen to it too much.
davohsaurus
davohsaurus
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Filmmaker
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 15:54:27

Being a Texan, I can conclude that the statement of "Texas Sucks" is 100% truth.

Slint
Slint
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Audiophile
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 15:55:41

Why doesn't anyone get my reference?


Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
SteelChair
SteelChair
  • Member since: Sep. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Art Lover
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 15:58:42

At 6/6/12 03:54 PM, davohsaurus wrote: Being a Texan, I can conclude that the statement of "Texas Sucks" is 100% truth.

I live in Texas, and I like it.

ohbombuh
ohbombuh
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 15:58:42

At 6/6/12 03:55 PM, Slint wrote: Why doesn't anyone get my reference?

Most of us weren't connoisseurs of punk music in 1987 (or before).


The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature
HollowedPumkinz
HollowedPumkinz
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Texas Sucks. 2012-06-06 17:00:27

A lovely, well thought out, masterpiece of an opinion. The only thing missing is the fact that no one gives a shit. Personally, having been living here all my life, in my personal opinion, all other state's-- scratch that, everywhere else, can pretty much go to hell because Texas is like the best place ever. Texas, all day, everyday.


Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature