New Topic Respond to this Topic
kutikue
kutikue
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Looking for an old game 2012-06-04 13:03:03 Reply

All I remember about the game is that you play as an overweight man; who you help lose weight by making him exercise, and choosing what he eats. You could also use his computer to gamble, and if you run out of money a guy shows up to kill you. Does anyone know the name of this game or the Author? I've been looking for it for a while now and would appreciate if anyone could help me locate it.

Lurker on strike
(Until the general population acknowladges our right to voice our ideas, we are all on strike from our lurker status.)

Kevv90
Kevv90
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for an old game 2012-06-04 13:13:35 Reply

No idea what game this is, but that game > any other storyline driven game.. That's for sure!

DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 56
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for an old game 2012-06-04 14:15:27 Reply

At 6/4/12 01:03 PM, kutikue wrote: All I remember about the game is that you play as an overweight man; who you help lose weight by making him exercise, and choosing what he eats.

We need more information. What year did you play it? What system?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

kutikue
kutikue
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for an old game 2012-06-04 19:46:27 Reply

At 6/4/12 02:15 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 6/4/12 01:03 PM, kutikue wrote: All I remember about the game is that you play as an overweight man; who you help lose weight by making him exercise, and choosing what he eats.
We need more information. What year did you play it? What system?

Sorry; it's a game here on newgrounds, and I can't remember what year it was added.

Lurker on strike
(Until the general population acknowladges our right to voice our ideas, we are all on strike from our lurker status.)

convict357
convict357
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Looking for an old game 2012-06-04 20:47:44 Reply

Then why didn't you ask at the Where is / How to? forum? the where is / how to? forum is also for looking for games in Newgrounds, you will probably get better answers there.

Click my sig, it says so.

BBS Signature