New Topic Respond to this Topic
Tomsan
Tomsan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to The ill mind of Fearneh Oct. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:00 PM Reply

At 10/22/12 06:49 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Absinthe was right, they're pant-overs.
The overlays don't lie.

nice call how did u find it?

btw that boyfriend decky also has some shady entries tbh. such large differences in style and ability

God invented evolution 'cause he couldn't do it all by himself! Awesome Tees!

BBS Signature
Tomsan
Tomsan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to The ill mind of Fearneh Oct. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:12 PM Reply

At 10/22/12 08:04 PM, Escalus wrote:
At 10/22/12 08:00 PM, Tomsan wrote:
btw that boyfriend decky also has some shady entries tbh. such large differences in style and ability
Don't people who scout "artists" like her, get unscouted as well for breaking the rules?

dont know if they are unscouted immediatly but they do get some ''nono" points.

btw I see that Decky is a 'regular' so maybe I was a bit quick on my judgement, still I think the styles pretty far apart.... and yeah well where there is smoke...

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The ill mind of Fearneh Oct. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:34 PM Reply

At 10/22/12 08:12 PM, Tomsan wrote: btw I see that Decky is a 'regular' so maybe I was a bit quick on my judgement, still I think the styles pretty far apart.... and yeah well where there is smoke...

That's the first time I've been refered to as a regular, strangly happy about that. Anyway, on the subject of my improvement I recently completed a course in creative media and digital arts where I first put digital pen to paper so to speak. I was coached in verious method and that how I improved. It's got to the point now where I don't even feel comfortable drawing with traditional methods anymore, something I'm not very happy with. Anyway there is my explaination for improvement. That and general practice.

Always good to get a mention anyway, also sorry for spelling, currently on my phone and don't have spell check :).

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Tomsan
Tomsan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to The ill mind of Fearneh Oct. 23rd, 2012 @ 08:34 AM Reply

At 10/22/12 08:34 PM, Decky wrote:
At 10/22/12 08:12 PM, Tomsan wrote: btw I see that Decky is a 'regular' so maybe I was a bit quick on my judgement, still I think the styles pretty far apart.... and yeah well where there is smoke...
That's the first time I've been refered to as a regular, strangly happy about that. Anyway, on the subject of my improvement I recently completed a course in creative media and digital arts where I first put digital pen to paper so to speak. I was coached in verious method and that how I improved. It's got to the point now where I don't even feel comfortable drawing with traditional methods anymore, something I'm not very happy with. Anyway there is my explaination for improvement. That and general practice.

Always good to get a mention anyway, also sorry for spelling, currently on my phone and don't have spell check :).

oke well, like I said probably a bit to easy on the trigger from my part, although I came to the conclusion because there didnt seem to be a progress at all (that doesnt say your pics arent any good, but that it surprises me how earlier work is better then later work). My main example was the long dragon that was still in your account yesterday, but now is removed.... Did you remove it because of the heat? or was it removed? in both cases something seems wrong.

I have no idea what your relationship with fearneh is exactly, but apparently she is your GF and You scouted her, so that makes things a bit shady concerning the overlays of which I got another example below.

The ill mind of Fearneh

BBS Signature
Template88
Template88
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The ill mind of Fearneh Oct. 23rd, 2012 @ 08:45 AM Reply

The works are obviously paintovers from references. The method and look of it is all wrong. To make a "layered image" like in her example all one has to do is delete the reference image layer and then post a screenshot of the other layers. Somebody who wasnt doing this wouldnt even need to defend themselves from accusations of it. Carry on then.

Thoughts in chaos...
Illustration thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1229930
Animation thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1332069

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The ill mind of Fearneh Oct. 23rd, 2012 @ 01:06 PM Reply

Right, to answer a few things:

My artwork that was deleted where all old pieces that after I followed the link to my art I thought to myself simply, I don't like these anymore. All pieces where drawn between 2006 and late 2010 when I wasn't good (at all) at 15. No pieces made in the past 18 months has been deleted.

The bust picture was created using a pictue of a mayan statue. Not using it on a diffenent layer and tracing or anything else shady like that. Simply for referance. It was not the picture mentioned.

I was unaware of what methods used by fearneh to create her art.

As for my work getting worse in some opinions, I have heared this before. I tried new styles to see what I'm best at. I see that my simplier cartoon stuff seems to be more well received. Think this says what direction I should go.

Sorry for spelling mistakes.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Luwano
Luwano
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Art Lover
Response to The ill mind of Fearneh Oct. 23rd, 2012 @ 01:46 PM Reply

At 10/23/12 11:58 AM, Escalus wrote: And boy "Decky" that scowling bust of Adam Smith suuuure does look convincing, seeing as you've started "painting" with Sumo Paint as well.

Look, I am not going to be Decky's lawyer here, but two things:

1) This does not belong in this personal art thread at all.

2) The bust you layed over the pic does look nothing like the face in Decky's pic (overlay attached)

I think that statue pic looks weird in some sense and I can understand that you are suspicious, but if anybody accuses another user, they need some sort of evidence or clue.

The ill mind of Fearneh

BBS Signature
CalamityCB
CalamityCB
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Animator
Response to The ill mind of Fearneh Oct. 23rd, 2012 @ 02:17 PM Reply

*Grabs popcorn*
This whole art thread instantly turned into a "CSI" thread, good job BBS detectives.

boop

Absinthe
Absinthe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Artist
Response to The ill mind of Fearneh Oct. 23rd, 2012 @ 03:19 PM Reply

At 10/23/12 02:17 PM, CalamityCB wrote: *Grabs popcorn*
This whole art thread instantly turned into a "CSI" thread, good job BBS detectives.

I'm actually intrigued as well, finding out plagiarism is always a nice scandal ripe for abuse. Too bad other artists won't be given any attention because of how it's going to be centralized here.

So I'll be the party pooper and say this. If the OP doesn't respond, this thread should die. Any in favor?

3DS FC: 4442-0200-7535
So yeah follow this neat little do-dad to get a free trip to my Art Thread. I also endorse Retsupurae on my own volition

BBS Signature
Tomsan
Tomsan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to The ill mind of Fearneh Oct. 23rd, 2012 @ 04:45 PM Reply

At 10/23/12 03:19 PM, Absinthe wrote:
At 10/23/12 02:17 PM, CalamityCB wrote: *Grabs popcorn*
I'm actually intrigued as well, finding out plagiarism is always a nice scandal ripe for abuse. Too bad other artists won't be given any attention because of how it's going to be centralized here.

So I'll be the party pooper and say this. If the OP doesn't respond, this thread should die. Any in favor?

Well the pics are removed, dont know if she did it herself or because they were flagged. (Like Decky who also removed pictures since yesterday somehow, as he explained because they were old.. coincidence?) There is one picture remaining that is probably not hers.

I dont think she will respond any time soon, especially since she was so persistent in her denial and now the opposite has been proven.

So finish your popcorn, its kinda over already.

BBS Signature
jaymoon7ohs
jaymoon7ohs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to The ill mind of Fearneh Nov. 1st, 2012 @ 05:23 AM Reply

nice bro

Mownkey
Mownkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The ill mind of Fearneh Nov. 1st, 2012 @ 07:55 AM Reply

At 10/22/12 05:02 PM, Fearneh wrote: fair enough don't believe me.
here it is finished

Suuuuuure. That head looks too real if you ask me. It seems like it's just placed over a neck, look at the picture below.
This thread is full of bullshit, it looks like Fearneh is just smudging over paintings and putting hair that's really made by her over them.
Doubt Fearneh will ever return after all this.

The ill mind of Fearneh

Mownkey
Mownkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The ill mind of Fearneh Nov. 1st, 2012 @ 12:31 PM Reply

At 11/1/12 10:44 AM, Escalus wrote: Can this thread be locked? :D

Why not? I don't think the OP will post again, and there is nothing more to discuss and no more art to view.

ReNaeNae
ReNaeNae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to The ill mind of Fearneh Nov. 1st, 2012 @ 12:36 PM Reply

At 11/1/12 12:31 PM, Mownkey wrote:
At 11/1/12 10:44 AM, Escalus wrote: Can this thread be locked? :D
Why not? I don't think the OP will post again, and there is nothing more to discuss and no more art to view.

or... you know, you guys could just stop needlessly bumping it. That could work.