New Topic Respond to this Topic
camobch0
camobch0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Gamer
Response to Public Breastfeeding: Stop Jun. 8th, 2012 @ 10:23 PM Reply

You're just jealous you don't have breasts.

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature
BananasFoster
BananasFoster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to Public Breastfeeding: Stop Jun. 9th, 2012 @ 12:03 AM Reply

At 6/8/12 04:57 PM, zero-000 wrote: Personaly, I think that public breast feeding may desturb some people, including my cousin, and femenists may think that a infant suckling a nipple censores what some to most men are mostly sexually exited about. this does not prove that this is what all femenists think, as it is a theory from a male point of thought.

Man, I would think a lot of guys would find this offensive. Many men get excited just seeing a big ass or cleavage, but you're saying a very non-sexual act might make them go apeshit-wild with sexual excitement? So should shirts that show cleavage not be allowed, either? Or tight jeans? Men might not be able to handle their sexual urges if they see these things, huh? I don't understand what you're getting at. Is your cousin a teenager and still trying to figure out how to deal with his raging hormones? If so, he had better get used to it, because there are sexual connotations and images all over the place.

With all the sexual images in billboards, advertisements and other media, I doubt men can't handle a woman breastfeeding her infant. I think most men would be more offended by the lack of faith in them to control their urges or hormones, since it seems most men can handle it just fine.

Boop boop beep boop.

BBS Signature
Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Movie Buff
Response to Public Breastfeeding: Stop Jun. 9th, 2012 @ 10:54 AM Reply

At 6/8/12 03:51 PM, Camarohusky wrote: Furthermore, the genitals and anus are bioligically engineered to keep stuff, but self created and foreign, out. The mouth is intended to bring stuff in.

It's weird, because most people think of the genitals and anus as being dirtier. The mouth has saliva which has some healing properties.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Public Breastfeeding: Stop Jun. 9th, 2012 @ 05:13 PM Reply

At 6/9/12 10:54 AM, Ericho wrote: It's weird, because most people think of the genitals and anus as being dirtier. The mouth has saliva which has some healing properties.

The mouth actually has more germs. But the mouth has defenses because it is intended to bring substances into the bod. The genitals exit only mechanics are their biggest defense and generally a much better defense to floating pathogens and dirt particles than the mouth is.

kazumazkan
kazumazkan
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Public Breastfeeding: Stop Jun. 9th, 2012 @ 06:55 PM Reply

it's fucking natural don't like it don't look simple

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?
was her name tenneassi
omtish

BBS Signature
BlackMist75
BlackMist75
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to Public Breastfeeding: Stop Jun. 9th, 2012 @ 07:29 PM Reply

what i wanna know is why is this such an issue all of a sudden? I've seen hundreds of women in public breast feeding their babies from bus stops, to airports, to restaraunts.

exflacto
exflacto
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Public Breastfeeding: Stop Jun. 10th, 2012 @ 10:41 PM Reply

It's fine to be honest, nobody just stands out there with there breasts wide open, most people use a towel or something to cover it. It's no big deal.

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Public Breastfeeding: Stop Jun. 11th, 2012 @ 11:55 PM Reply

I agree, unless the chick is hot we don't want to see that disgusting tit hanging out. It's usually ugly women who breast-feed out in public. It's nasty, there's kids around who shouldn't have to witness a mothers tit hanging out. Why don't they do that in a women's bathroom or somewheres not in front of children?

I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Public Breastfeeding: Stop Jun. 12th, 2012 @ 12:20 AM Reply

At 6/11/12 11:55 PM, TheKlown wrote: I agree, unless the chick is hot we don't want to see that disgusting tit hanging out. It's usually ugly women who breast-feed out in public.

Are you fucking kidding me? We might as well make muffin tops illegal, or moobs.

It's nasty, there's kids around who shouldn't have to witness a mothers tit hanging out.

God forbid that kids see things they saw when they were young...

Why don't they do that in a women's bathroom or somewheres not in front of children?

Perhaps because bathrooms aren't sanitary by any sense of the word? Or because a woman brfeastfeeding a baby under a blanket is a lot less disruptive than a screaming baby? Or perhaps we should force young men with stupid NG names to eat in shitty bathrooms instead of pubic. Your name sounds gay so I assume that when you ingest something you are actually performing felatio upon that item and I don't want my kid to see you mouth-fucking your food in public.

Iron-Hampster
Iron-Hampster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Public Breastfeeding: Stop Jun. 12th, 2012 @ 12:21 AM Reply

At 6/11/12 11:55 PM, TheKlown wrote: I agree, unless the chick is hot we don't want to see that disgusting tit hanging out. It's usually ugly women who breast-feed out in public. It's nasty, there's kids around who shouldn't have to witness a mothers tit hanging out. Why don't they do that in a women's bathroom or somewheres not in front of children?

I don't understand what makes female tits more heinous and evil than male tits. what if, bare with me now, the difference is that men have been letting their man boobs hang out for the world to see more often and for such a long time that they are no big deal any more, and that the only reason were turned on by boobs is because they aren't so easy to see?

the problem that I find with breast feeding in public, and I mean the ONLY problem I see with it, is that our property rights have diminished so much that its suddenly a media shit storm if you choose not to allow people to breast feed in your store/mall what ever. This is similar to the media shit storm when Donald trump- don't like the guy but I would have defended him on this part- tried to stop a tranny from entering his beauty pageant. He has the right to make his own damn rules and its not like anyone watches this crap any more to begin with.

ya hear about the guy who put his condom on backwards? He went.

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Public Breastfeeding: Stop Jun. 12th, 2012 @ 12:35 AM Reply

It's disgusting because people eat out at public places and don't want to see that. Why would anyone breastfeed anyways? It make the breasts sag from what I've heard and age quicker. Why don't they put their breast milk into a bottle for the baby? Why is that so hard to do?

Iron-Hampster
Iron-Hampster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Public Breastfeeding: Stop Jun. 12th, 2012 @ 01:37 AM Reply

At 6/12/12 12:35 AM, TheKlown wrote: It's disgusting because people eat out at public places and don't want to see that. Why would anyone breastfeed anyways? It make the breasts sag from what I've heard and age quicker. Why don't they put their breast milk into a bottle for the baby? Why is that so hard to do?

the human body evolved the way it did to serve very specific needs. say for example, if we traded human milk out for cow milk at birth, the baby would be getting nutrients designed for the needs of a different animal and would be at a disadvantage to babies who were raised the way nature intended them to be raised. And of course the "formula" stuff will never be exactly the same. There is also the mental development aspect. maybe "bottle babies" are so obsessed with boobs because their natural instincts are telling them that woman who feed their children properly are few and far between.

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Public Breastfeeding: Stop Jun. 12th, 2012 @ 01:45 AM Reply

I was a breast-fed baby for way too long, probably why I'm in great healthy shape now. But I don't believe my mother walked into restaurants and fastfood joints letting me suck her tit. I believe she did it mostly at home where it should be done.

Iron-Hampster
Iron-Hampster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Public Breastfeeding: Stop Jun. 12th, 2012 @ 09:50 AM Reply

At 6/12/12 01:45 AM, TheKlown wrote: I was a breast-fed baby for way too long, probably why I'm in great healthy shape now. But I don't believe my mother walked into restaurants and fastfood joints letting me suck her tit. I believe she did it mostly at home where it should be done.

or we could just let them do it where ever the owner of who ever's property their on at the time so they don't have to cut all of their trips short when ever the baby is hungry.

BBS Signature
Iron-Hampster
Iron-Hampster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Public Breastfeeding: Stop Jun. 12th, 2012 @ 09:52 AM Reply

At 6/12/12 09:50 AM, Iron-Hampster wrote:
or we could just let them do it where ever the owner of who ever's property their on at the time so they don't have to cut all of their trips short when ever the baby is hungry.

oops, uh, lol

when the owner of the property allows it, they should be able to do it*

BBS Signature