Be a Supporter!

Least favorite cartoon show?

  • 3,736 Views
  • 87 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
  • Member since: May. 30, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Movie Buff
Least favorite cartoon show? May. 31st, 2012 @ 10:44 PM Reply

Does anyone remember Space Ghost Coast to Coast? Damn fine show it was! However, the spin-off "The Brak Show" was an utter piece of shit.

Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? May. 31st, 2012 @ 10:46 PM Reply

MLP: Friendship is Magic is my least favorite.

Fluttershy
Fluttershy
  • Member since: May. 30, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Movie Buff
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? May. 31st, 2012 @ 10:47 PM Reply

At 5/31/12 10:46 PM, daethdrain wrote: Samurai Jack

Troll detected.

o0-0o
o0-0o
  • Member since: May. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? May. 31st, 2012 @ 10:57 PM Reply

At 5/31/12 10:47 PM, Fluttershy wrote:
At 5/31/12 10:46 PM, daethdrain wrote: Samurai Jack
Troll detected.

The show didn't work for me either thinking about it now. I just found it boring.

As a kid I couldn't appreciate it, but maybe if I gave it a try now I will enjoy it more.

Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? May. 31st, 2012 @ 11:04 PM Reply

The show didn't work for me either thinking about it now. I just found it boring.

As a kid I couldn't appreciate it, but maybe if I gave it a try now I will enjoy it more.

It doesn't help that they never concluded the story arc.

Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? May. 31st, 2012 @ 11:09 PM Reply

Rugrats, sure I watched it, but ehh it was so damn boring sometimes.


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
FirstBaby
FirstBaby
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? May. 31st, 2012 @ 11:12 PM Reply

I don't like my little pony.

MistyEntertainment
MistyEntertainment
  • Member since: Mar. 16, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Animator
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? May. 31st, 2012 @ 11:16 PM Reply

Johnny Test.

RyderOmega
RyderOmega
  • Member since: Jul. 14, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Filmmaker
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 12:00 AM Reply

Adventure time. I just don't see why it's so popular.


PSN:Ryder-Omega/Steam:Ryder Omega

I'm that lazy bastard who doesn't bother to take down his damn Christmas lights. I still have the fucking kriss-kringle hats from last year!

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 12:02 AM Reply

At 5/31/12 11:16 PM, MistyEntertainment wrote: Johnny Test.

oh and definitely this, I hate it so damn much. It's constantly recycled and annoying.


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
T3XT
T3XT
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 12:05 AM Reply

Trying to think since it's been a while since I really watched cartoons on TV.

Well, we all know 4kids censored and BS'd a bunch of shows into nonsensical and generally crap kids' shows. But I'm not sure if I can name an all-time worst cartoon ever.

T3XT
T3XT
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 12:08 AM Reply

At 5/31/12 11:09 PM, MrRager wrote: Rugrats, sure I watched it, but ehh it was so damn boring sometimes.

Wait a minute

Rugrats was pretty bleh but at least it spawned a meme.

That dumb sequel or whatever where all the characters were teenagers or something was utter crap. Only remember bits and pieces but I recall I wouldn't watch it because it was crap.

creepyboy
creepyboy
  • Member since: May. 30, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Artist
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 12:20 AM Reply

At 5/31/12 11:09 PM, MrRager wrote: Rugrats, sure I watched it, but ehh it was so damn boring sometimes.

I like Rugrats but I never got into the other shows by the same creators (Klasky Csupo): Rocket Power, Ginger and The Wild Thornberrys....ah, and the grown up Rugrats.......


Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet
Art Page|Art Thread|DeviantArt|Twitter

BBS Signature
Th-e
Th-e
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 12:23 AM Reply

Hmmmm...Almost Naked Animals, Fanboy & Chum Chum, My Gym Partner's A Monkey, Squirrel Boy. They all seem to fit there. I like Johnny Test for some reason...I mean, it isn't something like CN's good cartoons (and not just because it's a Teletoon import), but...

Yet I feel that one of my true least favorite cartoons is Destroy Build Destroy.

...something doesn't feel right about that above sentence...


Feel no mercy for me. It will only cause you to suffer as well.

worrvoss
worrvoss
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 12:32 AM Reply

At 5/31/12 10:44 PM, Fluttershy wrote: Does anyone remember Space Ghost Coast to Coast? Damn fine show it was! However, the spin-off "The Brak Show" was an utter piece of shit.

i hate loyder squad or what ever that is and delocated and xavier renegade angel its just crap they some how got onto tv and just for money and samurai jack it so random


Minecraft rules, try it but dont play free one free version sucks

BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 12:39 AM Reply

At 6/1/12 12:23 AM, Th-e wrote: Hmmmm...Almost Naked Animals, Fanboy & Chum Chum, My Gym Partner's A Monkey, Squirrel Boy. They all seem to fit there. I like Johnny Test for some reason...I mean, it isn't something like CN's good cartoons (and not just because it's a Teletoon import), but...

Yet I feel that one of my true least favorite cartoons is Destroy Build Destroy.

...something doesn't feel right about that above sentence...

I approve of almost all of that. My Gym Partner's a Monkey was okay when it first aired. And if you're serious about how you don't like Destroy, Build, Destroy, I take it you never liked Junkyard Wars or Monster Garage, since it's pretty much a combination of a little of both of those, but for kids.


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 12:52 AM Reply

All the shows on cartoon network now, MLP, some of the old shows on Nickelodeon, dora the explorer, and toddler shows in general (except Blue's Clues).


This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
Klik
Klik
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Audiophile
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 12:53 AM Reply

Let me tell you about Johnny Test. Nothing is more deserving of a golden shit then this show. It has the worst fucking animation with it being made quickly in flash. I puke every time I see it. The writing is so bland as it only appeals to the lowest scum on the earth. The show is also nothing more than a rip off of dexter's laboratory, right down to just taking the orignal character's gender and just swapping it. This is nothing more than a bland cartoon used to make money. I really hate this show.

Least favorite cartoon show?

Dosko
Dosko
  • Member since: May. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 01:15 AM Reply

Fanboy and Chum Chum is an aborted fetus of a television show.


"We live in the flicker--may it last as long as the old earth keeps rolling!"
-Joseph Conrad

BBS Signature
YenMuffin
YenMuffin
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Audiophile
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 01:33 AM Reply

At 5/31/12 10:46 PM, Darthdenim wrote: MLP: Friendship is Magic is my least favorite.

This was obviously going to happen.

I have a lot of cartoons I don't like but I can't remember them because they were bad enough to forget.
Flapjack
Chowder
Catscratch
My Gym Partner's a Monkey
Almost Naked Animals
Fanboy & Chum Chum
Squirrel Boy (Whatever the fuck that is)
A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
Johnny Test
Anything 4kids got it's hands on.
Big-O
Inuyasha

The fucking list just goes on and on and on. However I was a huge fan of Samurai Jack and extremely disappoint that it never concluded.


Gamertag: YenMuffin || Minecraft ID: YenMuffin || Noticing a pattern? Pikachu.

BBS Signature
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 01:36 AM Reply

At 6/1/12 01:34 AM, AnonymousOfCali wrote: The loony toons.

Get the fuck out!

sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 01:38 AM Reply

Rugrats all grown up.


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 01:45 AM Reply

Countless Scooby-Doo Reboots. That show just doesn't exist to me, and the original is pretty boring itself. I'll admit I like some of the movies. though but other then that to much scooby saturation.


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
YenMuffin
YenMuffin
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Audiophile
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 01:47 AM Reply

At 6/1/12 01:34 AM, AnonymousOfCali wrote: The loony toons. Solely because people say it is the best collection of cartoons ever. When actually it is just unfunny slapstick that could only appeal to drooling retards who can't wipe properly. After seeing so many fucking re runs of the shit I can tell you confidently that the writers were lazier than Johnny Test's. Each episode having a more convuleted and cookie cutter plot than the lasts. Anyone who enjoys this shit needs to take their nostalgia goggles off.

Well it was pretty fucking good from like the 30's to the 80's.
Take off your troll goggles sometime so you don't go completely blind.


Gamertag: YenMuffin || Minecraft ID: YenMuffin || Noticing a pattern? Pikachu.

BBS Signature
Darthdenim
Darthdenim
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 01:48 AM Reply

At 6/1/12 01:45 AM, II2none wrote: Countless Scooby-Doo Reboots. That show just doesn't exist to me, and the original is pretty boring itself. I'll admit I like some of the movies. though but other then that to much scooby saturation.

I never understood why so many people were so entranced by Scooby Doo. Didn't they ever get tired of it? The same damn thing happened every episode. It wasn't even funny!

II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 02:00 AM Reply

At 6/1/12 01:34 AM, AnonymousOfCali wrote: The loony toons. Solely because people say it is the best collection of cartoons ever. When actually it is just unfunny slapstick that could only appeal to drooling retards who can't wipe properly. After seeing so many fucking re runs of the shit I can tell you confidently that the writers were lazier than Johnny Test's. Each episode having a more convuleted and cookie cutter plot than the lasts. Anyone who enjoys this shit needs to take their nostalgia goggles off.

I'd expect this from a weeaboo. The looney tunes is the reason why popular slapstick toons of the late 90's- early 00's exist. All the characters are iconic and dominated animation about as long as Disney. The looney tunes have more life in them then the grease in johnny test hair. Bottom line you don't know what the hell your talking about.


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 02:19 AM Reply

At 6/1/12 02:14 AM, AnonymousOfCali wrote:
At 6/1/12 02:00 AM, II2none wrote:
At 6/1/12 01:34 AM, AnonymousOfCali wrote:
I'd expect this from a weeaboo. The looney tunes is the reason why popular slapstick toons of the late 90's- early 00's exist. All the characters are iconic and dominated animation about as long as Disneyooney tunes have more life in them then the grease in johnny test hair. Bottom line you don't know what the hell your talking about.
Come back with actual arguments of quality. I bet you would defend cod because it was popular. Oh yeah its not obscure yet

LOL, what does that make your argument. They have personality and interesting character design thats why they're so memorable and appeal to alot of people. They're the birth of slapstick and obviously they're doing something right because people enjoy slapstick to this day. Like I said you don't know what you're talking about.


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
SpamOfCan
SpamOfCan
  • Member since: Jan. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Artist
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 03:15 AM Reply

Idgaf bout this topic GO SPIDERMAN

Mismo
Mismo
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 06:57 AM Reply

Kid v.s Cat, there's nothing remotely good about that show.


"Even death can be overcome"

BBS Signature
Lionelion
Lionelion
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Least favorite cartoon show? Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 07:03 AM Reply

Ren and Stimpy
hated that show