Be a Supporter!

The issue about gay marriage.

  • 1,802 Views
  • 82 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
shinobody
shinobody
  • Member since: Apr. 10, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The issue about gay marriage. Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 11:17 PM Reply

At 6/1/12 11:05 PM, TwittSoup wrote:
you must be secretly gay

This one is stupid ad hominem, I agree. Without any basis in facts. Majority of gay haters are straight, not that it changes anything.

you must not understand them

You said you don't understand why people would do such thing. You fucking said that.

you must be a homophobe

If you hate gays, you're a homophobe. THAT'S THE FUCKING DEFINITION OF THE FUCKING WORD.

SnakeSkull
SnakeSkull
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Artist
Response to The issue about gay marriage. Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 11:22 PM Reply

Being someone who used to live in a country that bordered a nation in which homosexuality was punishable by death, I just don't understand the stigma against homosexual marriage.

Why should the will of one decide the fatge of another. You know what that's similar to? Slavery.


Barev dzez.

BBS Signature
K1LL80Y
K1LL80Y
  • Member since: Aug. 5, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Gamer
Response to The issue about gay marriage. Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 11:23 PM Reply

At 6/1/12 11:05 PM, TwittSoup wrote:
Hi, I can't read a thread and i'm attacking others.

You should my other posts cutie (:
Go ahead, page 1, It's there.

shinobody
shinobody
  • Member since: Apr. 10, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The issue about gay marriage. Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 11:25 PM Reply

At 6/1/12 11:13 PM, TwittSoup wrote: I don't think either of those are right and don't want to see either of those groups married. If gay men must have sex with other men, keep it in the bedroom.

You still didn't reply why the fact that you like girls shouldn't remain in the bedroom.

Why does every child have to accept this? Why does every superhero have to be gay? Soon you'll see a token homo character in every show like you do every token black character. It's not necessary, it just works towards an agenda that most people don't agree with.

Think about something - if most people disagree with it, then WHY DOES THAT HAPPEN?
Maybe you are not majority. Maybe you are just deluding yourself.
Maybe things are changing because society is changing.
Maybe America is one of last strongholds of such thinking, along with some muslim and third world countries.
Think about it.

I'll be that man, just keep your cocksucking tendencies away from myself and my family and don't wish that disease on my children.

Okay, what would you do if your kid would come to you and say "Dad, I'm gay". If your daughter said she has girlfriend, or son he has a bf.
What would you do? I'm curious.

OwnageGiy223
OwnageGiy223
  • Member since: Jun. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The issue about gay marriage. Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 11:31 PM Reply

Twitt's trolling, you stupid fucks. Stop giving him attention and he'll go away eventually.

shinobody
shinobody
  • Member since: Apr. 10, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The issue about gay marriage. Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 11:35 PM Reply

At 6/1/12 11:22 PM, TwittSoup wrote:
Averaging out different IQ tests between the last two years; I have an IQ of 142
usually 145 and up is considered a "genius" level IQ, though sometimes it can extend to 140. It really depends on who you ask.
Mines 133, not impressive but not slow either. What's your point?

IQ PENIS LENGTH BATTLE GO!

A long time ago castrating gays was standard procedure.

A long time ago black slavery and witch hunting was standard, so was war rape. Your point being?
Because my point was, pedophilia is wrong because it involves rape. Homosexuality doesn't.

What about all the other nonKKK spawning countries with bans on homosex marriage?

Gay marriage is not banned, it must be allowed, since it requires changes in the definition of marriage.
Yes, it makes difference. It was not "banned" at some time, it was not yet allowed.

Okay. Then, how is sucking a condomed cock/not swallowing bad for your health? Or, for girl, fucking other with a dildo?
But gays don't do that. They're promiscuous as hell which is why disease spreads in their community so quickly.

Lie. Gays don't have sex more or with more partners than straight people.

If you hate gays, you're a homophobe. THAT'S THE FUCKING DEFINITION OF THE FUCKING WORD.
Well to be honest I don't judge,

You just called them sick fucks and compared them to pedophiles.
Pretty judgemental if you ask me, mister homophobe.

I have a cousin who bounces at a gay club, guy is straight but makes decent profit. Came to his work one day and got hit on at fucking sixteen by males who weren't even drunk. No wonder they're filled with disease, they would hit/hit anything given the chance.

Bullshit. You think a cute girl in regular nightclub wouldn't be hit at? It's a fucking nightclub, people come there to, among others, get a date.

ZeldaFreak701
ZeldaFreak701
  • Member since: Jun. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The issue about gay marriage. Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 11:42 PM Reply

At 6/1/12 05:49 PM, psychopathy wrote:
At 5/31/12 01:30 PM, EmmaVolt wrote: Because its wasting money giving benefits that were designed to encourage procreation.
good lord are all of you christians this insanely retarded

Well let's be honest, marriage is a dead institution at this point anyway and lots of people only get married because of the benefits. No, I don't think gay marriage is an issue. In fact I'm sure a lot of cases involve the couple just wanting the benefits and rights. It's not different than straight couples. If someone wants their marriage to be recognized in the eyes of the law, straight or gay, that's their own affair. But I am just throwing in my two cents that I think marriage isn't what it used to be (high divorce rates, easier ways to get married, etc) so it is odd they're going through so much trouble to get married.


PSN ID: Zeldafreak701 | Gamertag: Zeldafreak701 | 3DS friend code: 0301-9780-8157
You shouldn't have done that....
Sig by BlueHippo <3

BBS Signature
shinobody
shinobody
  • Member since: Apr. 10, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The issue about gay marriage. Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 11:51 PM Reply

At 6/1/12 11:33 PM, TwittSoup wrote: Cause it's normal. If I'm walking down the street holding my girlfriend's hand then no one is going to say anything.

In Sweden, nobody would say anything if you kissed another man. So?

Maybe America is one of last strongholds of such thinking, along with some muslim and third world countries.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Status_of_same-sex_marriage

Map is informative - USA looks by comparison like Middle East or Asia. Europe, SA and Australia mostly recognise same-sex relationships in some way. The more civilised region, the better gays are treated.
You just confirmed my point, lol.

If my son was straight and liked fucking girls in the ass it would be no concern of mine, if my son grows up and decides he's going to betray the tradition of his family and be openly homo then that's his choice. He just shouldn't expect the support of himself or my family, faggot ass.

So, all he did (in this hypothethical situation) is act on something he didn't choose, and you punish him (throw him out of family) for something that he isn't to blame.
Not cool.

lesbian women watch gay porn

OH GOD ROTFL
Straight girls (not all) watch gay porn, because they find idea of two guys fucking/kissing hot in pretty much the same way guys like lesbian porn. Lesbians don't watch gay (well, male gay) porn, LOL.
Sorry, you made my day with that last one.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to The issue about gay marriage. Jun. 2nd, 2012 @ 12:06 AM Reply

Its just religion. Which I've come to hate over time.

The only religions I don't hate are Buddhism and Hinduism. And as for christianity, Its not that I hate it, I just laugh at a large amount of them, mostly the ones that are like "OH NO, BUT GOD SAID SO BECAUSE ITS IN A BOOK A BUNCH OF PEOPLE ADDED TO, AND SINCE HE SAID ITS BAD NO ONE CAN DO IT OH NO SIR"


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to The issue about gay marriage. Jun. 2nd, 2012 @ 12:13 AM Reply

I said it before I'll say it again.

I don't care and won't loose any sleep over it whether America agrees or disagrees cause in the end who populates the Earth? Exactly, now all of you shut up.


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
pirateplatypus
pirateplatypus
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Programmer
Response to The issue about gay marriage. Jun. 2nd, 2012 @ 12:15 AM Reply

At 6/2/12 12:06 AM, Xenomit wrote: And as for christianity, Its not that I hate it, I just laugh at a large amount of them,

"Jesus is a lot like Jimmy Page. My problem isn't with him as such, but I can't fucking stand his fans." -Can't remember who I first heard say this.


"If loving Python is crazy then I don't want to be sane." -Diki

shinobody
shinobody
  • Member since: Apr. 10, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The issue about gay marriage. Jun. 2nd, 2012 @ 12:16 AM Reply

At 6/1/12 11:59 PM, TwittSoup wrote: We're not in Sweden.

You're not in Sweden. I'm sorry if this is unintuitive, but World Wide Web is, well, world-wide. I'm not American, then why do you assume I'm not in Sweden?

Most countries don't accept same sex marriage.

No, most countries don't recognise gay relationships. Also, you didn't respond on the fact that majority of countries in western world DO recognise gay relationships, USA being visible exception.

I didn't say I'd throw him out. I just wouldn't support him being a fag.

You just said he wouldn't be part of your family anymore.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/07/18/the-lesbian s-who-love-male-gay-porn.html

... What. First time heard of it, weird. Though if you read what they say, they don't watch it because they're aroused by it.
Though I guess some of them are bi, just mostly leaning to girls.
Still, these lesbians are minority, and this is not something common.
:Just like a homo to be interested in some penis.
Actually it's straight for me, lol.
:Which is why HIV is more prominent among them despite being a small segment of the population.
AIDS is most widespread in Africa, through heterosexual intercourses. How about that?
:By your own admission gays have more sex than their straight counterparts.
By my admission? What? ROTFL, you think straight people DON'T go into nightclubs to find a date? Ohmygosh.
Man, talking to you is hilarious.

pirateplatypus
pirateplatypus
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Programmer
Response to The issue about gay marriage. Jun. 2nd, 2012 @ 12:18 AM Reply

At 6/2/12 12:16 AM, shinobody wrote:
At 6/1/12 11:59 PM, TwittSoup wrote: We're not in Sweden.
You're not in Sweden. I'm sorry if this is unintuitive, but World Wide Web is, well, world-wide. I'm not American, then why do you assume I'm not in Sweden?

Because your profile says you're in Poland. But, with Twitt being an American, he/she probably doesn't realize that Poland isn't a town in Sweden.


"If loving Python is crazy then I don't want to be sane." -Diki

shinobody
shinobody
  • Member since: Apr. 10, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The issue about gay marriage. Jun. 2nd, 2012 @ 12:24 AM Reply

At 6/2/12 12:18 AM, pirateplatypus wrote: Because your profile says you're in Poland. But, with Twitt being an American, he/she probably doesn't realize that Poland isn't a town in Sweden.

You know, even without airplane it is few hours train to the coast, through the sea with a ship, we're both in EU so no border problems... Not that hard, actually.
But yeah, I didn't believe he read my profile. I mean, he wouldn't call me homo for making a dick joke (well, not without invoking "there are no girls on internet" first).

Smittytheghost
Smittytheghost
  • Member since: Jun. 15, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The issue about gay marriage. Jun. 2nd, 2012 @ 12:26 AM Reply

At 5/31/12 12:04 PM, Fluttershy wrote: Why do people give a fuck about what one person wants to do with his own life?

Because we want to and we can.

Zippy-MyMusic
Zippy-MyMusic
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The issue about gay marriage. Jun. 2nd, 2012 @ 12:35 AM Reply

I still don't understand how this is still even an issue. In 2012. This is something I would expect during like, the 1800's. Like, by the same people who said black people didn't have the same rights as white people.

II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to The issue about gay marriage. Jun. 2nd, 2012 @ 12:41 AM Reply

At 6/2/12 12:35 AM, Zippy-MyMusic wrote: I still don't understand how this is still even an issue. In 2012. This is something I would expect during like, the 1800's. Like, by the same people who said black people didn't have the same rights as white people.

Slavery didn't end till the end till September 22, 1862 and Discrimination toward blacks didn't cease till the mid 1900's. So yeah you have way to much faith in how quick those in power are accepting to change.


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
mothballs
mothballs
  • Member since: Nov. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Game Developer
Response to The issue about gay marriage. Jun. 2nd, 2012 @ 12:44 AM Reply

At 5/31/12 12:04 PM, Fluttershy wrote: Why do people give a fuck about what one person wants to do with his own life? It's not going to harm anyone except the two that are getting married.

Because people think that life is about morals...what's worse is that they like to spread their moral beliefs by forcing others to obey it.

Being gay may not be normal, sure. But you're not infringing on other people's rights, so there is no big deal.

II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to The issue about gay marriage. Jun. 2nd, 2012 @ 12:47 AM Reply

At 6/2/12 12:43 AM, TwittSoup wrote:
At 6/2/12 12:41 AM, II2none wrote: Discrimination toward blacks didn't cease till the mid 1900's
the mid 1900's
Implying discrimination towards blacks will ever cease.

Yes, I meant at face value but I'm sure people are smart enough to know that without me stating it.


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
pirateplatypus
pirateplatypus
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Programmer
Response to The issue about gay marriage. Jun. 2nd, 2012 @ 12:47 AM Reply

At 6/2/12 12:24 AM, TwittSoup wrote:
Hurr durr Americans must be less intelligent. You do realize Newgrounds is an American website?

Over 1/3 of Americans can't even find their own fucking country on a map!

we are a superior nation.

Can you support that opinion with anything? I guess I'd agree if you were comparing living in America to getting kicked in the balls. But I'd much rather live in France, Sweden, Germany, UK, Canada, Australia, Japan and so on and so on.


"If loving Python is crazy then I don't want to be sane." -Diki

egg82
egg82
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Game Developer
Response to The issue about gay marriage. Jun. 2nd, 2012 @ 01:28 AM Reply

At 6/2/12 12:49 AM, TwittSoup wrote: Mainly because our nation's GDP is greater than the entirety of the EU combined.

I think you may have misquoted other people, thinking they are me.
Also: My point with the IQ thing was to disprove your "intelligent people hate gay marriage" ideal. Hell no, i'm not starting an "IQ penis war" - those things never end.


Programming stuffs (tutorials and extras)
PM me (instead of MintPaw) if you're confuzzled.
thank Skaren for the sig :P

BBS Signature
LordZeebmork
LordZeebmork
  • Member since: Feb. 12, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to The issue about gay marriage. Jun. 2nd, 2012 @ 09:12 AM Reply

Both sides are full of shit to the degree that I don't even care anymore. It is seemingly impossible to support gay marriage without falling into the most brain-damaged pop-Hegelian progressivism (see: 1800s guy a few posts up), and it's equally impossible to oppose it without rattling on about TEH GAYZ, forgetting completely that homosexuality is a laughably ridiculous construct invented a few centuries ago by quack psychiatrists. Neither side has a leg to stand on, so fuck it, let the bastards fight; whoever loses, we win, just by virtue of the fact that a decisive victory will silence both of them.


wolf piss

homsarrunner3
homsarrunner3
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to The issue about gay marriage. Jun. 2nd, 2012 @ 09:55 AM Reply

If you're a Christian, and your belief states that it is wrong for a member of your faith to be gay, then that's fine. However, if you are a Christian who is in a position of power, it is not acceptable for you to push tenants of your faith on those who do not practice them. For example, how would you like it if Muslims who are in Congress tried to create a law outlawing the consumption of alcohol?


"lol what the fuck that's the best grammar nazi I've ever seen"-Sause, referring to me
"learn to suck some good dick. itll come in handy." -Luis on living in San Francisco