Be a Supporter!

I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!!

  • 1,966 Views
  • 65 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 30th, 2012 @ 08:20 PM Reply

You need to work on your metaphors. As for gay marriage if it's aloud good for them, if not oh well.


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
davohsaurus
davohsaurus
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Filmmaker
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 30th, 2012 @ 08:34 PM Reply

At 5/30/12 08:23 PM, CockGobbler wrote:
At 5/30/12 08:13 PM, Bees wrote: if you're serious about this you're implying every kid up for adoption gets adopted and none of them ever get lost in the system/go from foster home to foster home for years until they're an adult, therefore if gays were to intrude on this striving market they'd be taking kids away from the chance of a NORMAL PARENTHOOD THE HORROR

but if youre not fuck the police
I don't agree with gays adopting because in our society right now, the kid would be ripped on to no end if anyone found out. That and it would be really fucking weird to have gay parents.

I don't think gay people realize just how weird it would be for their adopted son. Of course you can't just remove their right, but still, I don't agree with it.

So obviously the best course of action to help people better understand that a gay couple can raise a child is to totally avoid the subject at all costs?

And how the fuck is it weird? There's 2 loving parents. Some people these days are lucky to have A loving parent.

I understand completely what you're trying to grasp at. Our culture wouldn't accept it, but that isn't the way to help better the situation.

shinobody
shinobody
  • Member since: Apr. 10, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 30th, 2012 @ 08:38 PM Reply

At 5/30/12 08:17 PM, Kwing wrote: So a dictionary definition is the reason you oppose it?

In case you didn't realise yet - dictionary definitions are serious business on Newgrounds.

As for lesbian marriage, I propose "cunt buddies". It even rhymes with "butt buddies"!

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 30th, 2012 @ 09:02 PM Reply

Here in Illinois homosexuals don't get "married", they get a "civil union", which is legally the same thing.


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
SneakyGameBoy
SneakyGameBoy
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Gamer
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 30th, 2012 @ 09:07 PM Reply

LOLOLOLLOLOL! Were tolkin bouts ghey peoplez!


XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature
Dosko
Dosko
  • Member since: May. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 30th, 2012 @ 09:47 PM Reply

At 5/30/12 09:02 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: Here in Illinois homosexuals don't get "married", they get a "civil union", which is legally the same thing.

Yeah, except, you know, it's NOT the same thing legally. Clearly you've never talked to somebody in a civil union, or you'd already know about all of the basic benefits and rights that partners in a marriage receive, which partners in a civil union are denied.


"We live in the flicker--may it last as long as the old earth keeps rolling!"
-Joseph Conrad

BBS Signature
All-American-Badass
All-American-Badass
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 30th, 2012 @ 09:51 PM Reply

Marriage should be strictly a religious/private ceremony, we should make civil unions the legal status for everyone regardless of orientation. it's a win-win.

kenki
kenki
  • Member since: Mar. 2, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Audiophile
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 30th, 2012 @ 09:58 PM Reply

We're arguing over words......if you feel so strongly about the "definition" of marriage then become an english teacher. I mean would it really bother you that much if you heard a gay couple claim they were married? The sensitivity of people now-a-days.


Been here since '03 and less than 1,000 posts

pirateplatypus
pirateplatypus
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Programmer
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 30th, 2012 @ 10:24 PM Reply

At 5/30/12 09:58 PM, kenki wrote: We're arguing over words......if you feel so strongly about the "definition" of marriage then become an english teacher. I mean would it really bother you that much if you heard a gay couple claim they were married? The sensitivity of people now-a-days.

It wouldn't bug me personally, but according to Billy Bob Neck, it will lead to buttsex with camels.


"If loving Python is crazy then I don't want to be sane." -Diki

T3XT
T3XT
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 30th, 2012 @ 10:39 PM Reply

At 5/30/12 04:57 PM, Smittytheghost wrote:

Men play baseball, and Women play softball.

Now, if we're gonna make Marriage and Gay marriage,
Then I vote we rename softball to Girl Baseball.
Because that's what it is.

I hate to take your comparison so literally, but women can play 'baseball', and boys can play 'softball'.

Also, it's not so much the title of 'marriage' that makes gays want it, but the rights that come with it. Sure, you can have a 'civil union' and whatnot, but a civil union (in the United States, that is) does not have the same legal benefits as an actual man-woman marriage would. Gays can't have kids or do other things that would require an official legal marriage to do.

So, call it 'gay marriage', 'legal homosexuals', 'bromance', or whatever else. Gays still can't play with a real (metaphorical) baseball like heterosexual couples can.

T3XT
T3XT
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 30th, 2012 @ 10:44 PM Reply

At 5/30/12 07:06 PM, BouseSlayer wrote: The world isnt run by religion so something that religion feels so strongly against should not effect the world. Get over it and try to find a spouse of your own instead of complaining about people who want to be happy. GTFO and have a nice day.

Religious and gay here.
My religion supposedly prohibits it but hey, zero cares given.
Not everyone with a god is brainwashed. Your argument is invalid.

pirateplatypus
pirateplatypus
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Programmer
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 30th, 2012 @ 10:55 PM Reply

At 5/30/12 10:44 PM, T3XT wrote: My religion supposedly prohibits it

I've always found that kind of funny. Jesus was allegedly omnipotent, but he chose to spend all his time with twelve dudes and one female prostitute. I may not be speaking for all straight guys, but if I was omnipotent and got to choose my disciples, I'd take twelve female prostitutes over twelve guys any day.


"If loving Python is crazy then I don't want to be sane." -Diki

Dosko
Dosko
  • Member since: May. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 30th, 2012 @ 10:59 PM Reply

At 5/30/12 10:55 PM, pirateplatypus wrote:
At 5/30/12 10:44 PM, T3XT wrote: My religion supposedly prohibits it
I may not be speaking for all straight guys, but if I was omnipotent and got to choose my disciples, I'd take twelve female prostitutes over twelve guys any day.

THIS. All of my this.


"We live in the flicker--may it last as long as the old earth keeps rolling!"
-Joseph Conrad

BBS Signature
WeHaveFreshCookies
WeHaveFreshCookies
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Game Developer
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 30th, 2012 @ 11:16 PM Reply

At 5/30/12 08:12 PM, Smittytheghost wrote:
At 5/30/12 05:44 PM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: stuff
There was nothing religious about what I said. Your post is completely irrelevant.

You don't want to redefine marriage. Why? There is no logical reason why you can't redefine something to keep up with the times. The American Constitution says that police need a warrant to search your person or papers. As computers became more common, "papers" was redefined to include your digital information. Should that not have happened?

The only difference between "marriage" and "papers" is that marriage is defined in the Bible.

HighWay
HighWay
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 31st, 2012 @ 12:07 AM Reply

ew gay people don't let them touch you they might have cooties


The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature
Digitaaliklosetti
Digitaaliklosetti
  • Member since: Dec. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 31st, 2012 @ 12:18 AM Reply

At 5/30/12 08:13 PM, Bees wrote: but if youre not fuck the police

comin strait from the undagroun


in outer space there will be no law to keep me from love

Benji
Benji
  • Member since: Aug. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 31st, 2012 @ 12:25 AM Reply

One aspect that has always perplexed me about gay marriage is the opposition to gays adopting and raising children...

I mean, clearly all children are the same sexual-orientation as their parents. Because never has a straight couple given birth to the homosexuals of today. Humans can just appear, the gay ones especially.


BBS Signature
pirateplatypus
pirateplatypus
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Programmer
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 31st, 2012 @ 12:29 AM Reply

At 5/31/12 12:25 AM, Benji wrote: Humans can just appear, the gay ones especially.

'Tis true. I was walking down route 1 to Viridian City when a wild hair dresser appeared, he tried to use "Gayify" on my Pikachu, but he missed. I was able to run away, but not before he got my Charizard watching Will and Grace, the bastard.


"If loving Python is crazy then I don't want to be sane." -Diki

BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 31st, 2012 @ 12:42 AM Reply

I just don't get it. I just don't fucking get it...


I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 31st, 2012 @ 12:43 AM Reply

Guys play softball too. Learn sports.


The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Animator
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 31st, 2012 @ 12:45 AM Reply

At 5/30/12 04:57 PM, Smittytheghost wrote:
So, if you don't like the sound of going to a Girl Baseball game, just make up a new word for Gay Marriage.

What are you smoking cuz I'd like some.


WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT DUDE WITH THE RED HAT BROWN TRENCH COAT AND SHOTGUN?!?! I miss the old ASSASSIN days. Click Me

BBS Signature
Archonic
Archonic
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 31st, 2012 @ 12:50 AM Reply

I'm surprised nobody said "I'm not gay, but my boyfriend is" yet.


satanbrain is always wrong
EGB || Bat Crew || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Dosko
Dosko
  • Member since: May. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Audiophile

"We live in the flicker--may it last as long as the old earth keeps rolling!"
-Joseph Conrad

BBS Signature
davohsaurus
davohsaurus
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Filmmaker
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 31st, 2012 @ 12:57 AM Reply

At 5/31/12 12:25 AM, Benji wrote: One aspect that has always perplexed me about gay marriage is the opposition to gays adopting and raising children...

I mean, clearly all children are the same sexual-orientation as their parents. Because never has a straight couple given birth to the homosexuals of today. Humans can just appear, the gay ones especially.

See this:

At 5/30/12 08:23 PM, CockGobbler wrote:
I don't agree with gays adopting because in our society right now, the kid would be ripped on to no end if anyone found out. That and it would be really fucking weird to have gay parents.

I don't think gay people realize just how weird it would be for their adopted son. Of course you can't just remove their right, but still, I don't agree with it.

This is the main reason I've noticed is against gays adopting. It's weird.

I personally find it weird that someone not only feels it's their right jump in the middle of 2 people who love each other and say "hey this is fucking wrong" but to deny a child wanting a home and loving family is a whole new ballgame of bullshit.

How exactly is a kid with 2 moms or 2 dads going to directly effect your life? Why the fuck should you care about a kid if he's in a happy situation in life?

FUCK. I need to quit smoking and coming back to this fucking thread.
pirateplatypus
pirateplatypus
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Programmer
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 31st, 2012 @ 12:58 AM Reply

At 5/31/12 12:55 AM, Dosko wrote: Somewhat relevant.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/05/30/kansas-pastor-calls-on -u-s-government-to-kill-lgbt-people/

Fuck me, for a minute I thought that story was dated May 30, 1912. Reminds me of Uganda's "Let's kill all the gays" law


"If loving Python is crazy then I don't want to be sane." -Diki

pirateplatypus
pirateplatypus
  • Member since: Sep. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Programmer
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 31st, 2012 @ 01:11 AM Reply

This PSA about the dangers of homosexuality from the 50's is funny as hell. Y'know, in the same way footage of a klan rally is when you realize just how silly they are.


"If loving Python is crazy then I don't want to be sane." -Diki

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Writer
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 31st, 2012 @ 01:22 AM Reply

At 5/30/12 05:04 PM, Gagsy wrote: Can we just end this pointless argument already.

In a couple a more years.

Seriously, what the fuck did I just read?

Not a shot at you Gagsy, but at this thread and the OP's statement.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
MoriChax
MoriChax
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 31st, 2012 @ 02:18 AM Reply

I see what you're saying but things can be redefined.


Follow my Artstigram

BBS Signature
Sanch
Sanch
  • Member since: Oct. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Artist
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 31st, 2012 @ 03:06 AM Reply

i am against heterosexual marriage

don't these people understand that marriage is defined as a sacred covenant between a woman and her rapist? you can't change a definition

eat shit and die OP

you talk a good one but u dont do what your supposed to do

BBS Signature
shinobody
shinobody
  • Member since: Apr. 10, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! May. 31st, 2012 @ 03:16 AM Reply

"Kid would be picked on" argument against adoption is... ridiculous. The only reason it exists are prejudices, and it reinforces prejudices every time you say it.
Contrary to what lot of people think, if we'll behave like being gay is something normal and natural (like it is) long enough, people will forget that it ever was supposedly "wrong". But it would be like not letting black person into a bar saying "we're not racist, but our patrons are. So we won't let you in for your own good".
Ridiculous.