00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!!

4,260 Views | 48 Replies

Now that I have your attention, allow me to explain my reasoning:

I have no objection no homosexual's being legally unified. But they aren't married.
It's all the same factors of marriage, but it isn't called marriage. Marriage is defined as the legal unification of a man and a woman. SO, just make up a new word for the legal unification of two men or two women.

Now, people are going to say
"OMG, BUT IF ITZ TEH SAME THEN Y NO JUST CAL IT GAY MARIJ?!?!?!"

Well, here's my argument with the term "Gay Marriage":

Men play baseball, and Women play softball.

Now, if we're gonna make Marriage and Gay marriage,
Then I vote we rename softball to Girl Baseball.
Because that's what it is.

So, if you don't like the sound of going to a Girl Baseball game, just make up a new word for Gay Marriage.

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 16:58:37

Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 17:01:34

I openly support the legalization of gay marriage, but I'm vehemently against gay couples being able to adopt.

Gays can't reproduce. That's their one weakness. We let them overcome that and they'll take over within a half decade.

in outer space there will be no law to keep me from love

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 17:02:16

If you don't like gay marriage, don't marry a gay person.

"As I'm sure you're aware it is full of silhouettes of girls. The one on the M looks like she has a dick, just saiyan." -Shade-

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 17:04:00

Can we just end this pointless argument already.

I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!!

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 17:06:50

At 5/30/12 04:58 PM, HomerSexual wrote: Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

But Eve was made from Adam's rib, so in a sense he was doin' a dude.

For those of you who oppose equal rights, would you have also been opposed to inter-racial marriage a hundred years ago? For example, would you say "Marriage is between a white man and white woman, make up a new word for the union of black and white, like Grey marriage." or "It's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Shanique."?

"If loving Python is crazy then I don't want to be sane." -Diki

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 17:10:27

At 5/30/12 05:06 PM, Cootie wrote: Is it gay if you don't do anal and just bump dicks instead?

I think that's up to the conscience of the individual church-goer.

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 17:12:17

At 5/30/12 05:06 PM, Cootie wrote: Is it gay if you don't do anal and just bump dicks instead?

Depends on how drunk you and the other guy were.

"lol what the fuck that's the best grammar nazi I've ever seen"-Sause, referring to me

"learn to suck some good dick. itll come in handy." -Luis on living in San Francisco

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 17:14:01

At 5/30/12 05:12 PM, homsarrunner3 wrote:
Depends on how drunk you and the other guy were.

I heard that it's not gay when you're both straight republicans, it's just working out some stress.

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 17:14:58

"Idon't hate gays.BUT IF SOME FAGGOT EVER TRIES TO TOUCH ME I'LL KILL HIS ASS" - Tourettes Guy

BTW I have nothing against Gays. I just thought this was a funny quite.

BADUMBUMBUMDEBUMBUM

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 17:17:17

At 5/30/12 05:15 PM, MrPercie wrote: Im not gay, But I would love to touch another mans dick with my dick.

and im only against gay christian/religious marriages.

Shouldn't that be up to the religion and not the government? As an ordained minister I have no problem with officiating a same-sex marriage.

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 17:18:57

At 5/30/12 05:06 PM, pirateplatypus wrote:
At 5/30/12 04:58 PM, HomerSexual wrote: Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.
But Eve was made from Adam's rib, so in a sense he was doin' a dude.

No, if Eve was made from Adam's dick, then he would be doin' a dude.

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 17:29:16

At 5/30/12 05:19 PM, MrPercie wrote:
At 5/30/12 05:17 PM, pirateplatypus wrote: Shouldn't that be up to the religion and not the government?
I dont remember the popes or whatever had the ability to rewrite the bible and its fundalmental rules/laws which forbid gay marriage.

Bit of an oversimplification, but yes you're right. The role of the pope is essentially that of a spare Jesus and as spare Jesus he can (technically) play as fast and loose with the Bible as he wants. That's how come Catholics have an excuse for getting all uppity about some Old Testament rules, but don't have to care about eating lobster or women wearing trousers.

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 17:30:38

At 5/30/12 04:57 PM, Smittytheghost wrote: Now that I have your attention, allow me to explain my reasoning:

I have no objection no homosexual's being legally unified. But they aren't married.
It's all the same factors of marriage, but it isn't called marriage. Marriage is defined as the legal unification of a man and a woman. SO, just make up a new word for the legal unification of two men or two women.

Marriage's definition has changed so much over history, to say that it's just a man and woman unification is pretty fucking stupid.

Look up what Marriage used to be before you say that.

Now, people are going to say
"OMG, BUT IF ITZ TEH SAME THEN Y NO JUST CAL IT GAY MARIJ?!?!?!"

Well, here's my argument with the term "Gay Marriage":

The term "gay marriage" is laughable. You don't call it when 2 straight people marry "straight marriage" do you?

Women play baseball too. And men play softball too.

No. Because no. You're playing with a different ball, a different set of rules, different equipment, different fields even.

Marriage just requires 2 people to love each other. Sometimes not even that. Everything else is interchangeable.

So, if you don't like the sound of going to a Girl Baseball game, just make up a new word for Gay Marriage.

You're a complete fucking dumbass.

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 17:58:21

Softball isn't the same as baseball, it has slightly different rules. And the definition of marriage is outdated, it needs to be updated to the "Legal unification of two people" many definitions have changed over time, why not marriage?

Not that I... would have any reason to know that.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 18:04:42

At 5/30/12 05:04 PM, Gagsy wrote: Can we just end this pointless argument already.

My God! If Air Bud can support gay marriage why can't we???

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 18:04:57

I Am Against Politics Threads in the General Forum!!1!!11!!

Now that I have your attention, allow me to explain my reasoning:

I have no objection to threads about the issue of Gay Marriage. But they aren't part of the General forum.
It's all the same factors of thread posting...

Yeah, I just had to parody that...but seriously, this belongs in the Politics forum.

just make up a new word for Gay Marriage.

Butt Buddies!

Well, what about lesbians?

I believe in the ultimate triumph of evil over good in this world.

It doesn't help that we keep funding our enemies.

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 18:50:26

At 5/30/12 05:44 PM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: Find me an argument against gay marriage that isn't religious at its core, and I will reconsider my stance.

After saying that for years, I have finally come up with a valid reason to ban gay marriage. Too many intelligent people would die laughing when homophobic assholes like Ted Haggard stop getting caught with same gender prostitutes and start marrying them instead.

At 5/30/12 06:15 PM, macmillion wrote: any moral preservation of it is pointless anyways.

I wouldn't call it moral preservation at all. I think it's far more immoral to teach our kids that it's ok to discriminate and deny basic freedoms to a whole group of people because a 4,000 year old book of fairy tales says to.

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 19:06:39

Well I guess I will get my 4Chan on and say that the OP is a retard. Not only is Baseball and Softball two completely different sports which are both played by both sexes, the effect of gay marriage whether male or female should not effect anyone. The only reason people are against is because of their religious view points. Without religion this conversation would be pointless. People need to just be straight forward and stop claiming that they are against gay marriage with no other reasons other than they dont think its right. Get a life and complain about something else. The world isnt run by religion so something that religion feels so strongly against should not effect the world. Get over it and try to find a spouse of your own instead of complaining about people who want to be happy. GTFO and have a nice day.

I play video games to ease the pain of losing at video games.

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 20:12:04

At 5/30/12 05:44 PM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: stuff

There was nothing religious about what I said. Your post is completely irrelevant.

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 20:17:33

So a dictionary definition is the reason you oppose it?

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 20:20:12

You need to work on your metaphors. As for gay marriage if it's aloud good for them, if not oh well.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 20:34:53

At 5/30/12 08:23 PM, CockGobbler wrote:
At 5/30/12 08:13 PM, Bees wrote: if you're serious about this you're implying every kid up for adoption gets adopted and none of them ever get lost in the system/go from foster home to foster home for years until they're an adult, therefore if gays were to intrude on this striving market they'd be taking kids away from the chance of a NORMAL PARENTHOOD THE HORROR

but if youre not fuck the police
I don't agree with gays adopting because in our society right now, the kid would be ripped on to no end if anyone found out. That and it would be really fucking weird to have gay parents.

I don't think gay people realize just how weird it would be for their adopted son. Of course you can't just remove their right, but still, I don't agree with it.

So obviously the best course of action to help people better understand that a gay couple can raise a child is to totally avoid the subject at all costs?

And how the fuck is it weird? There's 2 loving parents. Some people these days are lucky to have A loving parent.

I understand completely what you're trying to grasp at. Our culture wouldn't accept it, but that isn't the way to help better the situation.

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 20:38:33

At 5/30/12 08:17 PM, Kwing wrote: So a dictionary definition is the reason you oppose it?

In case you didn't realise yet - dictionary definitions are serious business on Newgrounds.

As for lesbian marriage, I propose "cunt buddies". It even rhymes with "butt buddies"!

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 21:02:25

Here in Illinois homosexuals don't get "married", they get a "civil union", which is legally the same thing.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 21:07:12

LOLOLOLLOLOL! Were tolkin bouts ghey peoplez!

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 21:51:48

Marriage should be strictly a religious/private ceremony, we should make civil unions the legal status for everyone regardless of orientation. it's a win-win.

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 21:58:14

We're arguing over words......if you feel so strongly about the "definition" of marriage then become an english teacher. I mean would it really bother you that much if you heard a gay couple claim they were married? The sensitivity of people now-a-days.

Been here since '03 and less than 1,000 posts

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 22:24:18

At 5/30/12 09:58 PM, kenki wrote: We're arguing over words......if you feel so strongly about the "definition" of marriage then become an english teacher. I mean would it really bother you that much if you heard a gay couple claim they were married? The sensitivity of people now-a-days.

It wouldn't bug me personally, but according to Billy Bob Neck, it will lead to buttsex with camels.

Response to I Am Against Gay Marriage!!1!!11!! 2012-05-30 22:39:38

At 5/30/12 04:57 PM, Smittytheghost wrote:

I hate to take your comparison so literally, but women can play 'baseball', and boys can play 'softball'.

Also, it's not so much the title of 'marriage' that makes gays want it, but the rights that come with it. Sure, you can have a 'civil union' and whatnot, but a civil union (in the United States, that is) does not have the same legal benefits as an actual man-woman marriage would. Gays can't have kids or do other things that would require an official legal marriage to do.

So, call it 'gay marriage', 'legal homosexuals', 'bromance', or whatever else. Gays still can't play with a real (metaphorical) baseball like heterosexual couples can.