00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Goofy6769 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Scary Half Life 2: Episode 2 Mods?

1,476 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

So yesterday I went and brought myself it last night, and downloaded Nightmare House 2 with it. So I finished it all within the night, and I want some more.

So is there anybody that can recommend me some , preferably decent scary mods for it? Really craving some more scares.

I am lovin' me some Retro Haze .

BBS Signature

Response to Scary Half Life 2: Episode 2 Mods? 2012-05-30 10:42:08

I don't know about Half-Life 2 episode 2 mods but if you are looking for scary games there are a lot out there like Amnesia: The Dark Descent and some other games I can't even remember because I haven't even played them (I've only heard of Amnesia cause it seems to be one of the more popular ones)

Response to Scary Half Life 2: Episode 2 Mods? 2012-05-31 03:42:12

At 5/30/12 10:42 AM, Halberd wrote: I don't know about Half-Life 2 episode 2 mods but if you are looking for scary games there are a lot out there like Amnesia: The Dark Descent and some other games I can't even remember because I haven't even played them (I've only heard of Amnesia cause it seems to be one of the more popular ones)

I have played Amnesia, and many other popular scary games.
Penumbra
Call of Cthulhu
etc etc, but there are still many other freaky as games out there, just haven't heard of them yet.

BBS Signature

Response to Scary Half Life 2: Episode 2 Mods? 2012-05-31 21:20:17

At 5/31/12 12:33 PM, Kane-Farrell wrote: not an epsiode 2 mod but you should get afraid of monsters srsly it's a fucking classic

I also brought the original Half Life, with Afraid of Monsters and Cry of Fear in mind.
You wouldn't happen to have a link for afraid of monsters would you?

BBS Signature

Response to Scary Half Life 2: Episode 2 Mods? 2012-05-31 23:17:34

At 5/31/12 09:20 PM, twistex wrote:
At 5/31/12 12:33 PM, Kane-Farrell wrote: not an epsiode 2 mod but you should get afraid of monsters srsly it's a fucking classic
I also brought the original Half Life, with Afraid of Monsters and Cry of Fear in mind.
You wouldn't happen to have a link for afraid of monsters would you?

Actually,never mind, the dumbass figured it out.
Played about 20 minutes of Afraid of Monsters and I am finding it hard to keep on going. And I am in the midst of downloading Cry of Fear right now.
So I think I am set for a chilling weekend ahead of me.

BBS Signature