00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

deadenddraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Canada Has Asian Future

2,329 Views | 20 Replies

Canada Has Asian Future 2012-05-29 15:32:31

Article

Canada has a booming economy and its future will attract more and more Asian immigrants, adding to Canada's delicious cultural mosaic. However, people say that the Chinese immigration to Canada might be a little overwhelming. For example, in the Vancouver metropolitan area, more than 20% of residents are of Chinese descent, and Vancouver itself is well over 30% Chinese, and is 50% Asian in general. Many other Asian immigrants come from India (South Asia), the Philippines, South Korea, and Vietnam and other countries in southeast Asia. Vancouver has a long generation Japanese community.

"My son wants out of private school," says one parent who asked not to be named. His teenager has become one of the few white students at an exclusive Christian academy in a Vancouver suburb. "All these Asian kids are playing the piano and violin in the evenings. My kid plays hockey," he says."

The Toronto metropolitan area is changing as well. It is estimated by 2031, 25% of the Greater Toronto Area's area will be of Indian or South Asian descent. About a fifth of the Toronto area's community will be of Chinese descent. Toronto is home to every culture and ethnicity on the planet, and it is strong in Filipino, Korean, and Vietnamese communities as well. There are even Korean and Japanese immersion schools in Toronto.

Canada's strong economic boom will bring in all the people of Earth, but people will wonder if too many Asians is just TOO many. What do you think? How do you guys think of Canada's Asian-Canadian community?

Response to Canada Has Asian Future 2012-05-29 15:34:05

At 5/29/12 03:32 PM, MagiGirl wrote: "My son wants out of private school," says one parent who asked not to be named. His teenager has become one of the few white students at an exclusive Christian academy in a Vancouver suburb. "All these Asian kids are playing the piano and violin in the evenings. My kid plays hockey," he says."

Wow what a racist asshole.

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Canada Has Asian Future 2012-05-29 15:36:53

At 5/29/12 03:34 PM, BumFodder wrote:
At 5/29/12 03:32 PM, MagiGirl wrote: "My son wants out of private school," says one parent who asked not to be named. His teenager has become one of the few white students at an exclusive Christian academy in a Vancouver suburb. "All these Asian kids are playing the piano and violin in the evenings. My kid plays hockey," he says."

Agreed, but he is going to a private school, and if he's saying that he is likely just a rich snob.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Canada Has Asian Future 2012-05-29 15:41:53

Long time no see eddy!!!!

This thread makes me think differently of canadians now.

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to Canada Has Asian Future 2012-05-29 15:54:15

More place in asia for me.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Canada Has Asian Future 2012-05-29 15:58:38

At 5/29/12 03:32 PM, MagiGirl wrote:
Canada's strong economic boom will bring in all the people of Earth, but people will wonder if too many Asians is just TOO many.

I would rather have Asians, than Hispanics. South Florida is now North Cuba. lol

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Canada Has Asian Future 2012-05-29 16:02:39

At 5/29/12 03:59 PM, Travis wrote:
At 5/29/12 03:41 PM, majormelthesackboy wrote: Long time no see eddy!!!!
This thread makes me think differently of canadians now.
You gotta remember.

He changed his eddy account to "Iamcrystalheights" awhile ago.

I know, I just prefer calling him eddy.

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to Canada Has Asian Future 2012-05-29 17:56:38

fuck you. toronto is a diverse and beautiful city, and a shining example of a combined effort to society and culture.

i don't know where you're from, but if you live in the americas you should remember that your country was BUILT by immigrants. what americans and canadians lack is an effort from all parties to improve the screening process.

BBS Signature

Response to Canada Has Asian Future 2012-05-29 17:58:59

this thread is just depressing. japanese immigrants and refugees had to go through sufferage and prejudice because of citizens like you all over the west coast of north america.

BBS Signature

Response to Canada Has Asian Future 2012-05-29 17:59:00

At 5/29/12 05:36 PM, Rummy0 wrote: California has an Asian future.

Just Northern California, and some places in Southern California.
Other than that, Mexicans are overtaking California soon.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Canada Has Asian Future 2012-05-29 18:02:44

At 5/29/12 05:59 PM, MrRager wrote:
At 5/29/12 05:36 PM, Rummy0 wrote: California has an Asian future.
Just Northern California, and some places in Southern California.
Other than that, Mexicans are overtaking California soon.

No he was just making a reference probably regarding me.

But only certain parts of NorCal have large Asian communities, like in SF and San Jose. Everywhere else is heavily Mexican. I think more than 50% of my city's public schools' kindergartners are Hispanic. What used to be heavily Asian neighborhoods in San Jose are now turning Hispanic, and everywhere else in the Central Valley like Sacramento and Modesto areas are heavily Hispanic as well. There are also some Salvadorans and other Central Americans here and there.

Response to Canada Has Asian Future 2012-05-29 18:13:40

can we just take over canada now and turn it to 8-10 more states?

USA USA USA!!!

Canada Has Asian Future

Response to Canada Has Asian Future 2012-05-29 18:47:51

Asian chicks are hot. Canadian men will be attracted to them and inevitably have half-Asian kids. The males of that generation will seek out Asian immigrants to mate with, creating children who are three-quarters Asian. The cycle continues until the entire population of Canada is Asian, with almost no remnant of Canadian genes left.

That's how the Soga clan took over Japan in the 6th century, anyway.

If you don't like my poetry, scroll down the page a bit. It gets better.

BBS Signature

Response to Canada Has Asian Future 2012-05-29 21:19:35

Good.

More Asian boys for me!

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Canada Has Asian Future 2012-05-29 23:02:01

Doesn't sound like a problem to me unless all of the Asians aren't violent illegal immigrants or something or they are really racist and not contributing.

They might intimidate people with their hard work though. I live in Australia and there are a lot of Asian kids who work really hard because of the way their parents raise them...for example they might learn multiple languages, or an instrument and etc.

And people actually do get intimidated and jealous because of it.

Its sad but its true.

Response to Canada Has Asian Future 2012-05-30 00:38:26

At 5/29/12 03:34 PM, BumFodder wrote:

What the fuck are you talking about we need to preserve our culture fuck you and your hippie ways this parent seems like a normal hard working canadian unlike those damn chinks.

Response to Canada Has Asian Future 2012-05-30 00:43:32

At 5/29/12 06:47 PM, RWT wrote: Asian chicks are hot. Canadian men will be attracted to them and inevitably have half-Asian kids. The males of that generation will seek out Asian immigrants to mate with, creating children who are three-quarters Asian. The cycle continues until the entire population of Canada is Asian, with almost no remnant of Canadian genes left.

That's how the Soga clan took over Japan in the 6th century, anyway.

Speak for yourself only little fags think asians are hot, they're actually skinny as fuck and they're stupider than shit. All asians do in this country is talk to their own kind and never bother to learn english, it's easy for you guys who don't live here to say that but I just fucking hate those damn gooks.

Response to Canada Has Asian Future 2012-05-30 01:51:42

All these new Japanese chicks that are coming around lately seem to love guys who watch anime.

or wait no

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to Canada Has Asian Future 2012-05-30 09:26:55

What the hell is this yellow peril bullshit. I'm surprised people aren't expressing concern over the safety of their dogs yet.

in outer space there will be no law to keep me from love

Response to Canada Has Asian Future 2012-05-30 09:33:37

I just realized that most of my acquaintances just got there in Canada. That explains why. (I think)

Response to Canada Has Asian Future 2012-05-30 10:00:18

And to think... just a little while ago we closed down multiple ways for imigeants to bring their families here from other countries...

BBS Signature