MagiGirl
MagiGirl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Canada Has Asian Future May. 29th, 2012 @ 03:32 PM Reply

Article

Canada has a booming economy and its future will attract more and more Asian immigrants, adding to Canada's delicious cultural mosaic. However, people say that the Chinese immigration to Canada might be a little overwhelming. For example, in the Vancouver metropolitan area, more than 20% of residents are of Chinese descent, and Vancouver itself is well over 30% Chinese, and is 50% Asian in general. Many other Asian immigrants come from India (South Asia), the Philippines, South Korea, and Vietnam and other countries in southeast Asia. Vancouver has a long generation Japanese community.

"My son wants out of private school," says one parent who asked not to be named. His teenager has become one of the few white students at an exclusive Christian academy in a Vancouver suburb. "All these Asian kids are playing the piano and violin in the evenings. My kid plays hockey," he says."

The Toronto metropolitan area is changing as well. It is estimated by 2031, 25% of the Greater Toronto Area's area will be of Indian or South Asian descent. About a fifth of the Toronto area's community will be of Chinese descent. Toronto is home to every culture and ethnicity on the planet, and it is strong in Filipino, Korean, and Vietnamese communities as well. There are even Korean and Japanese immersion schools in Toronto.

Canada's strong economic boom will bring in all the people of Earth, but people will wonder if too many Asians is just TOO many. What do you think? How do you guys think of Canada's Asian-Canadian community?

BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Canada Has Asian Future May. 29th, 2012 @ 03:34 PM Reply

At 5/29/12 03:32 PM, MagiGirl wrote: "My son wants out of private school," says one parent who asked not to be named. His teenager has become one of the few white students at an exclusive Christian academy in a Vancouver suburb. "All these Asian kids are playing the piano and violin in the evenings. My kid plays hockey," he says."

Wow what a racist asshole.

Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Writer
Response to Canada Has Asian Future May. 29th, 2012 @ 03:36 PM Reply

At 5/29/12 03:34 PM, BumFodder wrote:
At 5/29/12 03:32 PM, MagiGirl wrote: "My son wants out of private school," says one parent who asked not to be named. His teenager has become one of the few white students at an exclusive Christian academy in a Vancouver suburb. "All these Asian kids are playing the piano and violin in the evenings. My kid plays hockey," he says."

Agreed, but he is going to a private school, and if he's saying that he is likely just a rich snob.

TheMajormel
TheMajormel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Game Developer
Response to Canada Has Asian Future May. 29th, 2012 @ 03:41 PM Reply

Long time no see eddy!!!!

This thread makes me think differently of canadians now.

BBS Signature
satanbrain
satanbrain
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to Canada Has Asian Future May. 29th, 2012 @ 03:54 PM Reply

More place in asia for me.

(הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים אָמַר קֹהֶלֶת, הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים הַכֹּל הָבֶל. דּוֹר הֹלֵךְ וְדוֹר בָּא, וְהָאָרֶץ לְעוֹלָם עֹמָדֶת. (קהלת א ג, ה

BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Blank Slate
Response to Canada Has Asian Future May. 29th, 2012 @ 03:58 PM Reply

At 5/29/12 03:32 PM, MagiGirl wrote:
Canada's strong economic boom will bring in all the people of Earth, but people will wonder if too many Asians is just TOO many.

I would rather have Asians, than Hispanics. South Florida is now North Cuba. lol

I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

Shade
Shade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to Canada Has Asian Future May. 29th, 2012 @ 04:01 PM Reply

Toronto is 60 percent south asian.

True story
TheMajormel
TheMajormel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Game Developer
Response to Canada Has Asian Future May. 29th, 2012 @ 04:02 PM Reply

At 5/29/12 03:59 PM, Travis wrote:
At 5/29/12 03:41 PM, majormelthesackboy wrote: Long time no see eddy!!!!
This thread makes me think differently of canadians now.
You gotta remember.

He changed his eddy account to "Iamcrystalheights" awhile ago.

I know, I just prefer calling him eddy.

BBS Signature
saqwert
saqwert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Canada Has Asian Future May. 29th, 2012 @ 04:08 PM Reply

Better Asian than black or Spanish. Have fun Canada

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to Canada Has Asian Future May. 29th, 2012 @ 05:56 PM Reply

fuck you. toronto is a diverse and beautiful city, and a shining example of a combined effort to society and culture.

i don't know where you're from, but if you live in the americas you should remember that your country was BUILT by immigrants. what americans and canadians lack is an effort from all parties to improve the screening process.

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to Canada Has Asian Future May. 29th, 2012 @ 05:58 PM Reply

this thread is just depressing. japanese immigrants and refugees had to go through sufferage and prejudice because of citizens like you all over the west coast of north america.

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Canada Has Asian Future May. 29th, 2012 @ 05:59 PM Reply

At 5/29/12 05:36 PM, Rummy0 wrote: California has an Asian future.

Just Northern California, and some places in Southern California.
Other than that, Mexicans are overtaking California soon.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
IAmCrystalHeights
IAmCrystalHeights
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Canada Has Asian Future May. 29th, 2012 @ 06:02 PM Reply

At 5/29/12 05:59 PM, MrRager wrote:
At 5/29/12 05:36 PM, Rummy0 wrote: California has an Asian future.
Just Northern California, and some places in Southern California.
Other than that, Mexicans are overtaking California soon.

No he was just making a reference probably regarding me.

But only certain parts of NorCal have large Asian communities, like in SF and San Jose. Everywhere else is heavily Mexican. I think more than 50% of my city's public schools' kindergartners are Hispanic. What used to be heavily Asian neighborhoods in San Jose are now turning Hispanic, and everywhere else in the Central Valley like Sacramento and Modesto areas are heavily Hispanic as well. There are also some Salvadorans and other Central Americans here and there.

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Canada Has Asian Future May. 29th, 2012 @ 06:13 PM Reply

can we just take over canada now and turn it to 8-10 more states?

USA USA USA!!!

Canada Has Asian Future

RWT
RWT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Canada Has Asian Future May. 29th, 2012 @ 06:47 PM Reply

Asian chicks are hot. Canadian men will be attracted to them and inevitably have half-Asian kids. The males of that generation will seek out Asian immigrants to mate with, creating children who are three-quarters Asian. The cycle continues until the entire population of Canada is Asian, with almost no remnant of Canadian genes left.

That's how the Soga clan took over Japan in the 6th century, anyway.

If you don't like my poetry, scroll down the page a bit. It gets better.

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Shade
Shade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to Canada Has Asian Future May. 29th, 2012 @ 09:23 PM Reply

At 5/29/12 06:13 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: can we just take over canada now and turn it to 8-10 more states?

USA USA USA!!!

Around thirteen more should you take over.

I encourage it.
Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Canada Has Asian Future May. 29th, 2012 @ 11:02 PM Reply

Doesn't sound like a problem to me unless all of the Asians aren't violent illegal immigrants or something or they are really racist and not contributing.

They might intimidate people with their hard work though. I live in Australia and there are a lot of Asian kids who work really hard because of the way their parents raise them...for example they might learn multiple languages, or an instrument and etc.

And people actually do get intimidated and jealous because of it.

Its sad but its true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

Razz
Razz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Canada Has Asian Future May. 29th, 2012 @ 11:39 PM Reply

At 5/29/12 03:32 PM, MagiGirl wrote: Canada's strong economic boom will bring in all the people of Earth, but people will wonder if too many Asians is just TOO many. What do you think? How do you guys think of Canada's Asian-Canadian community?

So, some kid wants out of school because he's a racial bigot. Cultural diversity is a good thing and traditional Chinese culture would be a good refresh to today's ideals in the west. There's no asian invasion (invasian?), there just happens to be a lot of asian folk in specific areas.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Canada Has Asian Future May. 29th, 2012 @ 11:46 PM Reply

At 5/29/12 03:32 PM, MagiGirl wrote: Canada's strong economic boom will bring in all the people of Earth, but people will wonder if too many Asians is just TOO many. What do you think?

Boo fucking hoo. Who the fuck cares? Why is this even an issue?
Its sounds like some rich brat is upset because the Asian kid next to him didn't want to play hockey with him.

It's slightly understandable when some of the immigrants are associated with crime etc. but that's not the case here. The statement "too many Asians" is racist in itself. There can't be "too much" of an ethnic group, unless so many of them are coming in that the entire God damn country is overflowing. Even then, it's more "too many people" than too many Asians, Whites, Hispanics, Blacks, or whatever.

TheThinWhale
TheThinWhale
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Melancholy
Response to Canada Has Asian Future May. 30th, 2012 @ 12:38 AM Reply

At 5/29/12 03:34 PM, BumFodder wrote:

What the fuck are you talking about we need to preserve our culture fuck you and your hippie ways this parent seems like a normal hard working canadian unlike those damn chinks.

TheThinWhale
TheThinWhale
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Melancholy
Response to Canada Has Asian Future May. 30th, 2012 @ 12:43 AM Reply

At 5/29/12 06:47 PM, RWT wrote: Asian chicks are hot. Canadian men will be attracted to them and inevitably have half-Asian kids. The males of that generation will seek out Asian immigrants to mate with, creating children who are three-quarters Asian. The cycle continues until the entire population of Canada is Asian, with almost no remnant of Canadian genes left.

That's how the Soga clan took over Japan in the 6th century, anyway.

Speak for yourself only little fags think asians are hot, they're actually skinny as fuck and they're stupider than shit. All asians do in this country is talk to their own kind and never bother to learn english, it's easy for you guys who don't live here to say that but I just fucking hate those damn gooks.

Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Canada Has Asian Future May. 30th, 2012 @ 01:51 AM Reply

All these new Japanese chicks that are coming around lately seem to love guys who watch anime.

or wait no

[SevkittyBBS, join LOSER] - [I am not a crook] - [Add me on Steam: svkkt]

BBS Signature
Digitaaliklosetti
Digitaaliklosetti
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Canada Has Asian Future May. 30th, 2012 @ 09:26 AM Reply

What the hell is this yellow peril bullshit. I'm surprised people aren't expressing concern over the safety of their dogs yet.

in outer space there will be no law to keep me from love

masheenH3ad
masheenH3ad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Canada Has Asian Future May. 30th, 2012 @ 09:33 AM Reply

I just realized that most of my acquaintances just got there in Canada. That explains why. (I think)

tox
tox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Canada Has Asian Future May. 30th, 2012 @ 10:00 AM Reply

And to think... just a little while ago we closed down multiple ways for imigeants to bring their families here from other countries...

call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Canada Has Asian Future May. 30th, 2012 @ 10:41 AM Reply

Shit guys, preserve the white race before it's too late!

don't say master race don't say master race don't say master race

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature