00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

One of the worst feelings ever

2,428 Views | 32 Replies

One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 04:58:09

When you're just like sitting there or walking somewhere or laying elsewhere, and you're just thinking and then all of a sudden a memory pops into your head and its a bad one, either because its something you were sad about or angry about or worse, embarrassed about. And you tell your brain to fuck off with the memory but it just laughs at you and makes you remember the event harder.

Basically I hate this feeling and brains are bad people. You cannot trust them.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 05:21:26

At 5/27/12 04:58 AM, Gagsy wrote: Basically I hate this feeling and brains are bad people. You cannot trust them.

Yeah, you should definitely pop a cap in yours and teach it a lesson!

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 05:26:51

The constant realization that you've squandered any and all chances to achieve greatness through a series of bad choices and poor decisions.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 05:37:38

Gags, hun.
I will penetrate your pain away 4 u

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 05:41:10

At 5/27/12 04:58 AM, Gagsy wrote: When you're just like sitting there or walking somewhere or laying elsewhere, and you're just thinking and then all of a sudden a memory pops into your head and its a bad one, either because its something you were sad about or angry about or worse, embarrassed about. And you tell your brain to fuck off with the memory but it just laughs at you and makes you remember the event harder.

I get that a lot...I think of a time when I really embarrassed myself and I started thinking to myself 'shut up shut up shut up...' and I keep cringing to myself because the memory won't go away.

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 05:54:35

I hate that feeling, when I was a kid that happened a lot when I wanted to forget about horror movies but not it just occurs as if my brain needs to be unsettled.

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 06:04:27

Thoughts suck.

boo deep thoughts.

BBS Signature

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 06:05:27

Used to get that real bad, still get it when talking to people I feel intimidated around.

Something similar is constantly thinking about ways I could possibly ruin the conversation I'm having and make the other person hate me forever.

Or maybe I'm just nuts.

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 06:06:44

When I'm not feeling to great, I listen to music. Especially stuff that you used to listen to as a kid that sounds really nostalgic to you, great stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 06:24:18

I agree.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 06:35:55

At 5/27/12 04:58 AM, Gagsy wrote: When you're just like sitting there or walking somewhere or laying elsewhere, and you're just thinking and then all of a sudden a memory pops into your head and its a bad one, either because its something you were sad about or angry about or worse, embarrassed about. And you tell your brain to fuck off with the memory but it just laughs at you and makes you remember the event harder.

That happens to me, and I say out loud "fuck that" and push it out and then carry on. Gotta find a activity to take your mind certain things, that's why I do it.

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 06:41:19

At 5/27/12 04:59 AM, daethdrain wrote: It's Sunday night and you realize you've done nothing productive the entire weekend.

This is what I'm feeling right now. It's 10:40pm and I've yet to start the animation I was supposed to start a week ago.

BBS Signature

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 07:23:41

You mustn't forget a bad memory but come to terms with it. Only then will it fade away little by little.

Tick Tock

BBS Signature

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 07:56:14

I hate when people translate popular facebook posts into a well worded, Newgrounds thread.

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 08:15:15

When this happens to me I start to remember a ton of bad memories. Its like my brain says "Hey remember this" and I'm like "What? Oh no why did made me think of that brain?" and my brain is like "Yeah sorry, it is not as bad as that one time if you remember" and I'm like "Aah, fuck you brain!".

Then I punch myself to sleep.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 08:24:42

At 5/27/12 04:58 AM, Gagsy wrote: Basically I hate this feeling and brains are bad people. You cannot trust them.

It's true. I agree wholeheartedly. But let's be honest. Genitalia is even less trustworthy. And trying to get the two of them to work together is nigh on impossible.

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 09:43:10

I surpassed my own worst feelings of worst feelings. Just had someone come to my work office who I literally haven't seen in years, since my teenage years when their friendship was part of my everyday life until it, well, wasn't.

That hurt like a hook in the gut.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 09:57:14

That feeling is pretty bad. But paranoia is far worse. Paranoia of illness, death, conspiracy, and the anxiety that goes along with it.

Stuff I suffer through on a frequent basis. Gets better when I don't have to go out very often because I like the company of myself.

BBS Signature

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 10:28:06

At 5/27/12 09:57 AM, SaltshakerClock wrote: I don't have to go out very often because I like the company of myself.

LOL. You sound like a younger version of me. The sound of silence is so wonderful and so amazingly soothing and calming. It's hard to beat. I live for and love nothing more than peace and quiet. It's one of the main reasons I choose to live alone and on a boat. Far away from the hustle and bustle of most peoples loud everyday lives. But when I party, I PARTY HARD. You have to let loose sometimes.

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 19:21:24

I hate that. I've got plenty of bad memories that get regurgitated every now and then. I want them to die.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 19:43:56

every night man

every night

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 20:43:23

This has been happening way to often :/

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 20:46:49

At 5/27/12 06:06 AM, Chocomilk wrote: When I'm not feeling to great, I listen to music. Especially stuff that you used to listen to as a kid that sounds really nostalgic to you, great stuff.

I could not disagree more.

I hate the music of my childhood. Grunge was shit, MTv was shit, everything about it was shit.

If I never hear the same song more than once in my life, I would be happy.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 20:58:41

I hear ya, having time to think can be a blessing and a curse.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 21:46:58

At 5/27/12 07:53 PM, CockGobbler wrote: I'd imagine one of the worst feelings ever would be reaching 40,000 posts in 6 years on a forum that everyone mutually agrees isn't very good. It must be what it's like to hit rock bottom.

lol so true.

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 21:49:30

Regret sucks, don't it?

Twitter: @dropthelaw | MSN: lawfx@live.co.uk | (old acc: Sequenced).

I make flash-friendly electronic music loops. Please use them and credit me. :) lawFX AUDIO

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 21:50:12

At 5/27/12 09:49 PM, lawFX wrote: Regret sucks, don't it?

Do you?

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 22:20:06

Could I interest you in a free lobotomy?

RIGHT-TILTING PENTAGON GANG

BBS Signature

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-27 22:28:35

At 5/27/12 04:58 AM, Gagsy wrote: When you're just like sitting there or walking somewhere or laying elsewhere, and you're just thinking and then all of a sudden. And you tell your brain to fuck off with the memory but it just laughs at you and makes you remember the event harder.

then i start my maniatic laugh

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to One of the worst feelings ever 2012-05-28 00:01:15

Sublimate your pain, it's one of the healthiest ego defense mechanisms. (In plain English) Use the socially unacceptable pain/depression you're feeling to drive and encourage socially acceptable activities and you'll excel and persevere at them, which makes you feel better.

Case example of sublimation: A young person feels inadequate and depressed because of being overweight, so they channel their self-directed anger into working out and eventually develop a healthy lifestyle and feel better about themselves.