New Topic Respond to this Topic
zag
zag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Writer
Response to How are you when you're high? 2012-05-24 15:00:04 Reply

At 5/23/12 10:10 PM, Xenomit wrote: Potheads and drug users are loosers, when will they realize this

I seperated pot smokers from drug addicts because canibus isnt a drug, and anyone that tries to say it is are retarded, I simply dont like it
And I said 'drug user' instead of 'drug abuser' because you cant abuse something that isnt even alive

drug
nounâEUf/drÉTMg/âEUf
drugs, plural
A substance that has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body, in particular
A medicine, esp. a pharmaceutical preparation
- a new drug aimed at sufferers from Parkinson's disease
A substance taken for its narcotic or stimulant effects, often illegally
- a drug addict
- mass adoration is a highly addictive drug

so technically speaking, cannabis is a drug.

also, funnily enough, I've found that light to moderate drug users tend to be more intelligent than other individuals (not exclusively, but as a general rule)

also, I'd like to take the last part of your statement as a joke, but just in case...

abuse- Use (something) to bad effect or for a bad purpose; misuse
- the judge abused his power by imposing the fines

I don't usually disagree with your points... but this is one that I feel the need to uphold.
that, and no one else has given you a real debate.

BBS Signature
Tycrane
Tycrane
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to How are you when you're high? 2012-05-24 15:11:13 Reply

Last time I got high I ate a shit ton of carrots while staring at my friend's three-legged cat. And when I say a shit ton of carrots I'm talking about a bowlful of freshly cut miniature sized carrots. I don't know what makes them so appealing but they just taste better when you're stoned.

zag
zag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Writer
Response to How are you when you're high? 2012-05-24 16:49:57 Reply

At 5/24/12 03:11 PM, Tycrane wrote: Last time I got high I ate a shit ton of carrots while staring at my friend's three-legged cat. And when I say a shit ton of carrots I'm talking about a bowlful of freshly cut miniature sized carrots. I don't know what makes them so appealing but they just taste better when you're stoned.

I wish I could eat so healthfully when I'm stoned.
I eat a fuckton of fast food, chips and cookies.

BBS Signature