New Topic Respond to this Topic
ReGenesis04
ReGenesis04
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to How are you when you're high? 2012-05-24 10:16:09 Reply

At 5/23/12 08:18 PM, pieandeggs wrote: When you guys smoke, how do you act? Does your personality change? What's your favorite thing to do when you're high? What kind of mood are you in?

Yes.

So perfectly perfect in its perfection.
Sig by turkey bean
Check this awesome, or not.

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to How are you when you're high? 2012-05-24 10:16:44 Reply

Sadly I wouldn't know as I have never been high. It is something I want to try as it is suppose to give some rather vivid experiences which would be of interest to writing.

Apparently some writers like to eat meat past its prime to aid in hallucinations etc. but I haven't noticed anything myself yet. Then again I tend not to eat stuff that is to far gone since my body isn't exactly awesome at coping with such things.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
zag
zag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Writer
Response to How are you when you're high? 2012-05-24 15:00:04 Reply

At 5/23/12 10:10 PM, Xenomit wrote: Potheads and drug users are loosers, when will they realize this

I seperated pot smokers from drug addicts because canibus isnt a drug, and anyone that tries to say it is are retarded, I simply dont like it
And I said 'drug user' instead of 'drug abuser' because you cant abuse something that isnt even alive

drug
nounâEUf/drÉTMg/âEUf
drugs, plural
A substance that has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body, in particular
A medicine, esp. a pharmaceutical preparation
- a new drug aimed at sufferers from Parkinson's disease
A substance taken for its narcotic or stimulant effects, often illegally
- a drug addict
- mass adoration is a highly addictive drug

so technically speaking, cannabis is a drug.

also, funnily enough, I've found that light to moderate drug users tend to be more intelligent than other individuals (not exclusively, but as a general rule)

also, I'd like to take the last part of your statement as a joke, but just in case...

abuse- Use (something) to bad effect or for a bad purpose; misuse
- the judge abused his power by imposing the fines

I don't usually disagree with your points... but this is one that I feel the need to uphold.
that, and no one else has given you a real debate.

BBS Signature
Tycrane
Tycrane
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to How are you when you're high? 2012-05-24 15:11:13 Reply

Last time I got high I ate a shit ton of carrots while staring at my friend's three-legged cat. And when I say a shit ton of carrots I'm talking about a bowlful of freshly cut miniature sized carrots. I don't know what makes them so appealing but they just taste better when you're stoned.

zag
zag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Writer
Response to How are you when you're high? 2012-05-24 16:49:57 Reply

At 5/24/12 03:11 PM, Tycrane wrote: Last time I got high I ate a shit ton of carrots while staring at my friend's three-legged cat. And when I say a shit ton of carrots I'm talking about a bowlful of freshly cut miniature sized carrots. I don't know what makes them so appealing but they just taste better when you're stoned.

I wish I could eat so healthfully when I'm stoned.
I eat a fuckton of fast food, chips and cookies.

BBS Signature