00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Thrll just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

2012 NBA Playoffs

16,943 Views | 240 Replies

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-06 12:29:22

Wade acts like the Miami Heat fans, no wonder why he is a perfect fit for Miami.

http://cjzero.com/gifs/WadeTantrum.gif

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-06 22:54:58

End of the 3rd Quarter, Spurs holding on to a 1 point lead.

Come on Thunder, you have to win this game, {and the series for that matter.} the Spurs are on the ropes now, finish them.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-06 22:55:11

End of the third and only down by one? I'll take that.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-06 23:03:50

Spurs have stamina issues and Thunder has a lot of heart to come back. I think it's a little of both.

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-06 23:32:12

I think that will just about do it. Thunder are moving on to the Finals.
It would be interesting to see Miami match up with them but that is looking unlikely.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-06 23:34:53

Will Kevin Durant get his ring before Lebron James?

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-06 23:41:11

At 6/6/12 11:37 PM, CockGobbler wrote: I don't like either teams but I must admit that was a huge refball for OKC. They were flopping more than the king of flops themselves and basically greased their way to that win. Spurs should have won.

But it's still pretty amazing that Spurs went down from an 18 pt lead. Similar to the Miami vs Boston game 5.

At least if Miami manages to win then they will have a chance, because the Spurs are imo the better team(than OKC). Just aren't playing like they usually are.

I didn't watch the whole game but I heard the same thing from ppl on yahoo answers claiming that thunder/spurs game was fixed because of so much flopping going on. But hell, thats how Heat beat the Bulls last year so wouldn't it just make you a hypocrite to hate on what your team does too? Lebron also did a bunch of flops against the knicks and god knows why because the knicks aren't even a good basketball team.

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-06 23:48:00

The Spurs just lost. This is a sad day indeed.

BBS Signature

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-06 23:48:10

I think the Heat/Celtics series has been pretty good. Some ppl claimed flopping in that series but I've watched the entire series and haven't seen flopping. My definition of flopping is why a players is either not hit at all or exaggerates. The announcer the other day said a player flopped on Celtics when one of the heat shoved the Celtics player to the ground. I didn't consider that flopping by the Celtics. These guys are not brick walls, you shove them with a decent shove and they could trip up depending how their footwork is at the time of the push.

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-06 23:49:14

I'm honestly hoping and praying that LeBron doesn't make it to the FInals this year. That would be a perfect way to shut his fans up. The talks of him being one of the greatest would get even more ridiculous as he fails to beat an aging Celtics. Great stuff. I'm loving every minute of it.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-07 17:11:21

Celtics

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-07 17:49:25

At 6/7/12 05:11 PM, TheKlown wrote: Celtics

Celtics better win against the heat,
if they don't its going to end up Heat vs Thunder if that happens,
The game is going to maybe going to be to game 5 or 6.
But if Celtics win I think OKC is going to win this year.

| Steam | Sig is by Homicide <3 |

BBS Signature

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-07 18:11:24

Here's a thought, do you think Rondo look a bit like the guy from Juwanna Mann?

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-07 21:28:18

At 6/7/12 09:25 PM, CockGobbler wrote:

Also this is nothing like game 6 a few years ago huh?
Lebron 20 points in like 17 minutes.

Can he keep it up?

I hope so but we'll have to wait.

Right now, guess he really need this kind of motivation.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-07 21:55:07

Will Lebron James play great in the 2nd half defeating The Celtics, than The Heat will win game 7 in Miami.?

After that Lebron James will go on and school the younger Kevin Durant and laugh in the Thunders face when Lebron James can show the world his beautiful NBA ring?

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-07 22:06:48

The Heat suck ass. Lebron James is winning this game by himself for the most part. That is ridiculous, this guy deserves a ring and no one else on his pathetic ass team deserves it.

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-07 22:08:00

At 6/7/12 10:06 PM, TheKlown wrote: The Heat suck ass. Lebron James is winning this game by himself for the most part. That is ridiculous, this guy deserves a ring and no one else on his pathetic ass team deserves it.

Wade got his in 2006 so...

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-07 22:09:56

At 6/7/12 10:08 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 6/7/12 10:06 PM, TheKlown wrote: The Heat suck ass. Lebron James is winning this game by himself for the most part. That is ridiculous, this guy deserves a ring and no one else on his pathetic ass team deserves it.
Wade got his in 2006 so...

From Phantom fouls.

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-07 22:29:23

All black people have bath salts

So consider the danger that the National Black Association present.. some of the worlds best jumpers, runners, ...

Ten foot high fence? Yeah, Lebronzombie will fuck you up ...

I go to school to study how high frequency sound waves can heal, ...or KILL.

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-07 22:50:07

With how pathetic the shooting looks like for The Celtics, does anyone see The Celtics winning game 7 with the way they keep constantly missing shots? I don't, they look like a college basketball team vs a professional basketball team. These guys are paid millions and can't even make most of their shots go in.

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-07 23:18:06

Did the good job, good effort kid turn Lebron James into a monster?

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-07 23:24:05

At 6/7/12 10:53 PM, CockGobbler wrote:
At 6/7/12 10:50 PM, TheKlown wrote:
No way. Miami home game, Miami has a clear advantage and clearly contrary to popular opinion, LeBron CAN play well in clutch situations.

I have to agree with you here, unlike Travis, who will most likely refuse to give credit to Lebron and the Heat for winning this game. Seriously, it seems like we fall in love with burying the Heat once they are down in a series, and yet they somehow come back and win, just look at what happened with Indiana for example. Let's face it, Celtics may have a lot of swagger coming from KG, Pierce and Rondo, but they are largely an old team that has trouble scoring and for most of the year, was a piss-poor rebounding team, I don't care what anyone says, that's not a team that should make the Finals.

Game 7s are often unpredictable, so it would be foolish to write off the Celtics this Saturday, but the sun has already set on Boston's Big 3, because they will get crushed by the Thunder if they somehow make it that far, whereas the Heat could make it a 7 game series, and possibly win it all. I mean, he's got to win a title sometime now, I can't recall anyone with as much talent as he does not have a ring before the end of his career.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-07 23:37:20

Yeah, I noticed that. Why do The Celtics have such piss poor rebounding skills?

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-07 23:49:01

At 6/7/12 11:37 PM, TheKlown wrote: Yeah, I noticed that. Why do The Celtics have such piss poor rebounding skills?

I think it's more that the Heat are just way better at it, especially with Bosh on the court.

KG is the only real rebounder on the Celtics except for when Rondo is padding his stats while the Heat have James, Bosh, and Haslem among others who can really get at the ball off the rim.

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-08 01:20:03

Who do you guys think The Thunder and their fans would rather take on? Lerbon Hungry/determined for a ring, or an aging Celtics team that has the experience? I think they would rather play The Celtics. If The Heat win game 7 in Miami, I'm thinking that The Heat will beat The Thunder in the finals in 6 or 7 games in a tough finals but one that The Heat win mainly because of Lebron going into beast mode.

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-08 01:41:02

At 6/8/12 01:20 AM, TheKlown wrote: Who do you guys think The Thunder and their fans would rather take on? Lerbon Hungry/determined for a ring, or an aging Celtics team that has the experience? I think they would rather play The Celtics. If The Heat win game 7 in Miami, I'm thinking that The Heat will beat The Thunder in the finals in 6 or 7 games in a tough finals but one that The Heat win mainly because of Lebron going into beast mode.

Both teams are going to be tired. Both teams are going to look foolish against a team that is just better than they are. The Thunder are simply a more consistent team than either the Celtics or the Heat. The Heat at their best can beat the Thunder, but the Heat at their best will probably show up to two games, and even then they might not win.

My hope is that the Heat get their shot and that the Thunder don't embarrass them too badly. Thunder in 5.

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-08 01:42:52

Lebron is the greatest NBA player ever, he will destroy The Thunder with the help of his team-mates.

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-08 02:09:54

Good job Miami Heat. Looking forward to game 7.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-08 03:05:17

At 6/8/12 01:48 AM, Travis wrote: I think both of these teams are going to be tired when they play the rested Thunder.

Nothing that a little bit of steroids can't fix.

Response to 2012 NBA Playoffs 2012-06-08 03:32:30

That is why the NBA fixed it so spurs didn't make it to the finals in 2012.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-PrTuZrXng

Spurs don't bring ratings.