• 2 Replies
kclimer13
kclimer13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Voice Actors needed for Skyrim mod May. 19th, 2012 @ 02:35 AM

Hello traveler! I am Co-Ldr of a big Lord of the Rings Skyrim Mod called Tales of Middle Earth: Siege of Skyrim

Check out our website here (or just time tomesos.com to get there)

Anyways we are in desperate need of more voice actors for our mod. We currently have only one. That voice actor happens to be the great RicePirate.

We probably have a role for anyone who has great mic quality as RicePirate will be playing the lead role.

Imagine working on a project with one of the greatest voice actors on Newgrounds and a skyrim mod that is guaranteed to get thousandths of thousands of downloads! Yes it is awesome!

On our website there is an application page. If you would be so kind to fill that out for us, and leave a reply to this thread!

Thank you!

yes

Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Musician

Audio/BBS Mod
---News: Ask Me Anything (Answers Video!)---Music: Only The Beginning---
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
The-iMortal
The-iMortal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Voice Actors needed for Skyrim mod May. 19th, 2012 @ 03:34 AM

This project looks very promising. The Nazgul looks frickin' sick along with the video demos! Plus, I've always wanted to work on audio for video games, and I am a huge Skyrim and LotR fan.

I can voice act, however, I am only 18. I'll send you a demo anyway.

I can also do sound effects and engineer the voice acting so it sounds clearer, and more appropriate for the setting (if the character is in a hall, I can make the voices have the reverb of a hall to give a more realistic feel, I can make a voice sound more powerful, scarier and supernatural, etc).

Bugga, after typing that last paragraph, I watched the video where you stated you have a sound designer.

Anyway, sent application.