Be a Supporter!
123mine123
123mine123
  • Member since: Mar. 7, 2011
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Console or PC? May. 19th, 2012 @ 12:12 AM Reply

So do you prefer to play games on the computer, or play it on the PS3/Wii/Xbox?

Me, I always prefer playing games on the PC.
If I get a fighting game, I always use the keyboard, even though I have a gamepad.
And I really dont get why some people prefer to play FPS on the Xbox controller where I find using the mouse and keyboard much easier to control.

And if you say that this is supposed to be on the Videogame forums, Im not actually talking about videogames, but the consoles and the PC itself or whatever. If I'm wrong, Im sorry.

HaDouKeN!!! >:D | O_O! I'm scared... | Is there no end to this!!! :3 | OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH! | Whirlwind Punch! >:3 | Dapper! :D
My Deviant

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Console or PC? May. 19th, 2012 @ 12:19 AM Reply

I have always preceded using the console... there is something really disheartening when across atleast 4 km a different player uses a mouse and puts a bullet in your left pupal and then laughes at you... vs the gamer that is within 30ft and giggles over a voice chat when he puts a bullet in-between your ears...

PS is for speed

Console is for gaming


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
JimmyTheCaterpillar
JimmyTheCaterpillar
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2011
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Writer
Response to Console or PC? May. 19th, 2012 @ 12:26 AM Reply

It all depends on the game. Normally, I prefer to play games on consoles and watch movies on NG, but there are some games on NG that are so totally awesome. So, it all depends.


SIG BY AMARANTHUS.| I USED TO BE BROKENRECORD6299 AND UNCLECUBONE
| I'm in a band 'n stuff.| Here's some advice on how to be a writer.
I ENJOY CRANBERRY SAUCE. A LOT.

BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 55
Blank Slate
Response to Console or PC? May. 19th, 2012 @ 12:32 AM Reply

At 5/19/12 12:12 AM, 123mine123 wrote: So do you prefer to play games on the computer, or play it on the PS3/Wii/Xbox?

I prefer playing games on a console.


I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Console or PC? May. 19th, 2012 @ 12:33 AM Reply

Console. Why waste money on a pc 3X times the cost of a Ps3?


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
beardkiller
beardkiller
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Console or PC? May. 19th, 2012 @ 12:35 AM Reply

i prefer the console,and i dont mean an ipad or iphone i mean a ps2 and a wii


Hi

BBS Signature
CheapTrick
CheapTrick
  • Member since: Mar. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Melancholy
Response to Console or PC? May. 19th, 2012 @ 12:43 AM Reply

Console because my computer is quite shitty.


Putting back fun in funeral.

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Console or PC? May. 19th, 2012 @ 12:49 AM Reply

At 5/19/12 12:35 AM, beardkiller wrote: i prefer the console,and i dont mean an ipad or iphone i mean a ps2 and a wii

an ipad/iphone can't even be considered a console because they don't require you to sit at home.


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
SalzerX
SalzerX
  • Member since: Apr. 10, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Console or PC? May. 19th, 2012 @ 01:01 AM Reply

i have played so many games and now i don't play games anymore because of this. I only play flash games here on NG


He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier

BBS Signature
NerdLiife
NerdLiife
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Console or PC? May. 19th, 2012 @ 04:49 AM Reply

PC, but I'm forced to play on Xbox due to my PC's low specs.
I need to upgrade it to a quad core.

No36
No36
  • Member since: Nov. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Console or PC? May. 19th, 2012 @ 06:16 AM Reply

I prefer to play most games on PC since I mainly play FPS games and I don't really like using controllers for them, but there are 2 reasons I still play on console anyway:

1) My computer isn't up to the job of playing the newest games.. not on any decent settings anyway (I have a Radeon 6450 god damnit)

2) Some games are better to play in a party than alone (CoD is my prime example here, I can't stand playing that game alone) and most of my friends play on console.


Lurking moar so you don't have to. | Needs more Renault 5 Turbo 2

BBS Signature
Rawnern
Rawnern
  • Member since: Jan. 24, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Movie Buff
Response to Console or PC? May. 19th, 2012 @ 06:21 AM Reply

Both, but I like computer more.

No36
No36
  • Member since: Nov. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Console or PC? May. 19th, 2012 @ 07:49 AM Reply

At 5/19/12 07:34 AM, Criminal-23 wrote: OFC on the goddamn PC, because:

--You don't need a TV.

You don't need a TV to use a console either, you can get VGA cables for the Xbox 360 (I don't know if there's an official one for the PS3) so you can play on a monitor. I found that the image quality is better than using a TV with HDMI this way, too.

Just thought I should point that out. :)

Your other points are fair enough, though :P


Lurking moar so you don't have to. | Needs more Renault 5 Turbo 2

BBS Signature
jonathanfis
jonathanfis
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Console or PC? May. 19th, 2012 @ 03:46 PM Reply

This is fucking good for consoles but bad for computers

Console or PC?


XBL: Taillesspack819 Send a Friend Request if u want :D

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Artist
Response to Console or PC? May. 19th, 2012 @ 03:53 PM Reply

In all honesty, I prefer gaming on the PC. When I was younger I was a big fan of consoles like xbox (I was about eight when the 360 came out.) The main reason I enjoy gaming on a PC more is because usually almost every game has it's share of PC AND console adaptations. PC is a lot easier to make mods with, as well.

CritcalOne
CritcalOne
  • Member since: Oct. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Console or PC? May. 19th, 2012 @ 04:00 PM Reply

Mods are fun, but they really shouldn't be brought up in this argument. Mods are third party, often illegally modifying software.


Moved to new account.

BBS Signature
Nentindo
Nentindo
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Movie Buff
Response to Console or PC? May. 19th, 2012 @ 04:23 PM Reply

I like consoles because the games are made especially for it, so there's no worries about games not working properly, and because in my opinion, controllers are better for most games, but not all.

But, I like computers because they can do as much as consoles and much more, and it means I don't need to move to get my gaming fix. Also, for some games I can use controllers, so that's useful.

But, consoles win overall, because I prefer to have an experience tailored exactly to what I'm using, and the fact that everything you can get for it will work with it, so if I see a load of games I want for sale, I can just buy them instead of finding out whether they work with my PC. And not all PC games work well with my PC, even if they say they do. A good example of this is Arkham Asylum. It's still enjoyable, but even with the settings right down, it lags worse than anything else I've played.


Steam, Xbox Live and Game Center - V1NC5N7 ----
-----------------Visit this guy's site, and while you're at it, join my site.-----------------

BBS Signature
GreatPowerfulTrixie
GreatPowerfulTrixie
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Console or PC? May. 19th, 2012 @ 05:38 PM Reply

PC, obviously. The only console i like is my PS2 (and my DS, but i guess handhelds don't count), but thats because my computer is too terribad to emulate anything past the Nintendo 64.

The only bad thing about my PC is that i really have to upgrade my GPU, since i can barely run 3D games on it.

I don't play Call of Duty or any of that casual bullshit that requires a octo-core CPU to be able to play it on max quality, so i guess that helps.

Sig made by the awesome AnonymousOfCali.

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to Console or PC? May. 19th, 2012 @ 05:40 PM Reply

At 5/19/12 05:38 PM, GreatPowerfulTrixie wrote: I don't play Call of Duty or any of that casual bullshit that requires a octo-core CPU to be able to play it on max quality, so i guess that helps.

lol get a load of this idiot

GreatPowerfulTrixie
GreatPowerfulTrixie
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Console or PC? May. 19th, 2012 @ 05:47 PM Reply

At 5/19/12 05:40 PM, BumFodder wrote:
At 5/19/12 05:38 PM, GreatPowerfulTrixie wrote: I don't play Call of Duty or any of that casual bullshit that requires a octo-core CPU to be able to play it on max quality, so i guess that helps.
lol get a load of this idiot

Yeah, that idiot that doesn't play with kiddies all day with their LOL EPIC 360 QUICKSCOPES xD

Console or PC?


Sig made by the awesome AnonymousOfCali.

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to Console or PC? May. 19th, 2012 @ 05:52 PM Reply

At 5/19/12 05:47 PM, GreatPowerfulTrixie wrote: Yeah, that idiot that doesn't play with kiddies all day with their LOL EPIC 360 QUICKSCOPES xD

I think you just further reinforced my point.

although you get bonus points for deus ex
KillerSkull
KillerSkull
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Gamer
Response to Console or PC? May. 19th, 2012 @ 05:54 PM Reply

For me it's a console all the way. However, there are some kickass PC only games.


BBS Signature
Zanthas
Zanthas
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Programmer
Response to Console or PC? May. 20th, 2012 @ 07:19 PM Reply

A PC of course.


BBS Signature
Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to Console or PC? May. 20th, 2012 @ 07:21 PM Reply

It varies on the game.


いないいないばあ

BBS Signature
kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Console or PC? May. 20th, 2012 @ 10:23 PM Reply

PC hands down, you can play games from all consoles, has better graphics, and can also be used to other stuff besides playing


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

TB1ZZL3
TB1ZZL3
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Console or PC? May. 20th, 2012 @ 11:54 PM Reply

Both.

Deal widdit.
AngryBombshell
AngryBombshell
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Console or PC? May. 20th, 2012 @ 11:58 PM Reply

Console, but only because I don't need to be bothered with going out to get controllers and components for a computer.

I need to get with it. I've had an aspiration to build my own PC eventually, and I'm thinking the next few years is going to be the best time.

SmashLuigiFan1
SmashLuigiFan1
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Console or PC? May. 21st, 2012 @ 12:15 AM Reply

Console. I Pretty much hate using a keyboard to play video games. It just feels very uncomfortable for me not to be using a controller.


"It's easier to talk about the bad than to understand the good." - Jirard Khalil
"This was a mistake." - Jirard Khalil, 2013
"WELCOME TO THE FANTASY ZONE! GET READY. . ."

BBS Signature
CalvinGodly
CalvinGodly
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Console or PC? May. 21st, 2012 @ 12:30 AM Reply

PC master race.

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Console or PC? May. 21st, 2012 @ 01:12 AM Reply

The only game I like playing on my PC is The Sims, because that works just right. Otherwise its console all the way for me. I just have always preffered to play games on console. I prefer having a controller then using a mouse and keyboard. Probably due to most of my life having been playing games this way since like 5.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature