00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pencilmation Collab

696 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Pencilmation Collab 2012-05-17 17:08:30

Hey, I am working on a new Pencilmation episode that I will be posting in a couple of weeks when an idea struck me...what if I opened up Pencilmation into more of a collaborative project, making lots of different episodes with all different artists and posting them on NG and YouTube, etc. obviously credit given where due...

Is anybody interested in this/have thoughts?

Response to Pencilmation Collab 2012-05-17 20:57:44

At 5/17/12 05:08 PM, captainmcross wrote: Hey, I am working on a new Pencilmation episode that I will be posting in a couple of weeks when an idea struck me...what if I opened up Pencilmation into more of a collaborative project, making lots of different episodes with all different artists and posting them on NG and YouTube, etc. obviously credit given where due...

Is anybody interested in this/have thoughts?

Sounds Fun ill do it :P take a look at my stuff and see if u need me for it
(maby a cut of the profit XD)

BBS Signature

Response to Pencilmation Collab 2012-05-18 09:14:06

Thanks guys. I will check out both of your work. I really think this could be cool.

Response to Pencilmation Collab 2012-05-18 16:21:15

At 5/18/12 09:14 AM, captainmcross wrote: Thanks guys. I will check out both of your work. I really think this could be cool.

Would you want people to emulate your style or work there own style into the project?

BBS Signature

Response to Pencilmation Collab 2012-05-18 21:33:04

I might be interested. There are some pencil tests in my demo reel that I did for school. You can watch it through the link in my signature if you want.

Response to Pencilmation Collab 2012-05-23 03:47:04

I saw this post on your webpage and left a reply, but since I'm here now, I am so goddamn interested, the stuff I have posted isn't what I'm capable of, I have a better skill at flash, I haven't posted anything recently though.
I'll join this collab if you want me in it.

just call me "Jay", thanks.

ask me questions i guess

Profile Image by https://twitter.com/Momochii_art

Response to Pencilmation Collab 2012-05-25 07:28:32

I would love to help!
Check out my stuff at youtube.com/user/dhrdavidjames

Bye