New Topic Respond to this Topic
pickdon
pickdon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Gamer
breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 00:56:56 Reply

i got dumped 3 days ago on saturday and well its been hard me and her became best of friends and then we split because i told her to follow her heart and she dumped now shes dating some guy who i know is an asshole and then today i was at the cliffs overlooking the mississippi river and just sat there thinking my heart has been broken too many times idk what to i want love but every time it gets serious they dump me and its not fair i hate it!!!! guys, share your breakups that are like this. women, explain why you do this to guys.

and please no tomfoolery and dont be a dick plz i am not in the mood

im a live swifer and live swif doesnt suck but it's ok

Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 00:58:52 Reply

seriously why the fuck do people even want to get in a romantic relationship with someone else

i have absolutely no desire to ever and i've never understood why people always seem to go out of their way to get in a relationship

Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 00:59:11 Reply

At 5/15/12 12:56 AM, pickdon wrote:
and please no tomfoolery and dont be a dick plz i am not in the mood

Sorry, but you came to the wrong place

“You only live twice: Once when you're born, and once when you look death in the face.”

BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 56
Blank Slate
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 00:59:40 Reply

The best way to get over somebody, is to find somebody new.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

Necrodeath
Necrodeath
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 01:02:34 Reply

Lesse.... You're 19.... Hmm...
Surely you shall never find love again in your remaining measly 50-plus years of life.
Also, you're barely an adult, and I'm guessing so was she. You probably won't find someone you're REALLY serious about until around 25 years of age.

imad?

WeHaveFreshCookies
WeHaveFreshCookies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Game Developer
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 02:48:17 Reply

Yes. You are the first person in the history of ever to get dumped. It's obviously the end of your world. There will never be anybody else that you could ever possibly love.

It sucks, but it happens. Grab a buddy and go hit the town. You'll feel better.

Forte
Forte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Programmer
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 03:30:11 Reply

I am sorry to say, OP, but if you're former girlfriend is dating another person after only 3 days upon you breaking up...then she's obviously a cunt. Don't cry over spilled milk and move on. You can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Need to make an updated sig.

BBS Signature
Jin
Jin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 04:01:23 Reply

At 5/15/12 12:58 AM, Yert wrote: seriously why the fuck do people even want to get in a romantic relationship with someone else

i have absolutely no desire to ever and i've never understood why people always seem to go out of their way to get in a relationship

Same here, but I wouldn't mind if it lands on me.

BBS Signature
TerminalMontage
TerminalMontage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 04:03:39 Reply

OP you're giving me the impression that you're young. Young people are even stupider than adults, that's why she did it. Sorry.

BUT HEY WHEN IT HAPPENS TO ME, I usually lie on my floor and don't do anything productive and feel bad for myself for a while until I realize how stupid I am then I become smart again.

BBS Signature
FIGMENTUM
FIGMENTUM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Blank Slate
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 04:16:52 Reply

I've always subscribed to the 'time heals all wounds' ideology but that doesn't make the wounds any easier to handle at the time. Have a cry if you're hurting that much, be sad for a bit and then get back out there and move on. You don't deserve someone who treats you like that anyway, she's not worth your thoughts.

I'll probably read this in ten minutes and facepalm. - RageVI
haha?

BBS Signature
Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 09:00:18 Reply

At 5/15/12 12:58 AM, Yert wrote: seriously why the fuck do people even want to get in a romantic relationship with someone else

coz of that feel when no le gf XD thats why lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 09:13:24 Reply

Are you asexual, socially inept, or just stupid?

Mfan
Mfan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Melancholy
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 09:51:45 Reply

you could not have picked a better place to turn to for relationship advice ....

Republican

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 10:13:38 Reply

I was surprised at how painful that is. But I think the worst thing is when the other person seems to be perfectly fine, not upset at all while you feel so hurt and miserable.

Take care of yourself and time will take care of your pain.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Thedark
Thedark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 10:50:42 Reply

i know that feeling

Newest interview with Squidbit Cheeeeeeeck it out
You give up your freedom for the safety that the government promises you ~ Confucianism
Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature
BumFodder
BumFodder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 11:27:48 Reply

Teen Angst - The Thread

Me-Patch
Me-Patch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 11:58:04 Reply

Nasty breakups?

My very first relationship with a girl began long before either of us knew what a relationship was. Growing up I was inseparable with a girl who lived on my street. We were too young to understand romance, we were just best friends. We went to the same school, and we were always together. As we got older it became sort of understood that were a couple, as much as gradeschool kids ever are. It was like an elephant in the room though, we never openly acknowledged it to ourselves or anyone else, I remember being teased goodnaturedly about her by friends and sheepishly denying my true feelings. Eventually I brought up the idea of being boyfriend and girlfriend when we were about 11 years old, and she said she wasn't ready or wasn't sure or something. We started drifting apart and eventually I found out she had a crush on my friend. For some reason that revelation utterly devastated me.
That was my first experience with love and heartbreak.

My first sexual relationship ended a bit more amicably, for me. My first real girlfriend and I dated throughout my sophomore, junior, and half of my senior year in highschool. I think we were in love for a while, but at some point near the end my interest began to diminish. I had a female friend at that point who I was spending more time with than her and we were developing feelings for one another. My girlfriend realized this and tried at first to hold on to me tighter. That didn't work and she decided we shouldn't date anymore, just 'see each other', whatever the hell that meant. So we drifted apart further until one day I heard from a friend that she had kissed some guy at a party. She vehemently denied it, but I was furious and told her we were done and flipped out and made her cry. To this day I'm not sure if she really did kiss that guy, but I feel bad about the way I reacted because at that point I didn't really care anymore anyway.

My worst breakup of all was about two years ago. I still have trouble thinking about it. She was the only girl I ever knew for sure I was in love with. We dated for a little over a year, and it was bliss. Then one night I got drunk and cheated on her with some pig who had been after me for months. I didn't think anyone would find out, but the very next day it was frontpage news. She broke up with me through a mutual friend and wouldn't answer my calls or return my messages for about a month. Then she just came back to me. Everything was different from then until the end though. We made it work for two or three months and then she left me for good. Looking back I think she came back because she couldn't quit me cold turkey and was just trying to ween herself off of me without actually intending to stay with me much longer. I still loved her but she was learning how to unlove me right infront of my eyes. The whole thing was just a big mess, and it haunts me.

So there you go. My top three most painful breakups.

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Voice Actor
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 12:22:11 Reply

No break ups for me. Only an unrelenting series of disappointments and misplaced faith.

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
satanbrain
satanbrain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 12:31:51 Reply

Do not be emotionally involved with the person which fulfisl your desires and you will not be hurt when this person departs.

(הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים אָמַר קֹהֶלֶת, הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים הַכֹּל הָבֶל. דּוֹר הֹלֵךְ וְדוֹר בָּא, וְהָאָרֶץ לְעוֹלָם עֹמָדֶת. (קהלת א ג, ה

BBS Signature
pickdon
pickdon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Gamer
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 13:29:11 Reply

me patch shit man im srry that happened to ya now if we can just get some women in here to explain why all these females do this shit

im a live swifer and live swif doesnt suck but it's ok

TapeZgb
TapeZgb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 13:51:21 Reply

and not a fuck was given that day.

BBS Signature
Slint
Slint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Audiophile
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 13:56:32 Reply

Try harder.

2/10

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 13:59:13 Reply

At 5/15/12 09:13 AM, bgraybr wrote: Are you asexual,

no

socially inept,

not really

or just stupid?

i guess so

Raab
Raab
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 14:06:34 Reply

how long were you in a relationship with the broad?

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 14:14:42 Reply

At 5/15/12 02:02 PM, ScaryPicnic wrote:
wait dude didn't you fall romantically for your friend?

no. i was on a stupidly large combination of different drugs and i made a stupid decision to confess a feeling that i don't even have that i greatly regret. ugh.

SigmaNoob
SigmaNoob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 14:16:49 Reply

Human stuff, we do not like to be alone. Do you?

Hey man, hows it goin?

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 14:19:42 Reply

At 5/15/12 02:16 PM, SigmaNoob wrote: Human stuff, we do not like to be alone. Do you?

i don't mind being alone. it never bothers me, and i've honestly never felt "lonely" in my entire life. hanging out with people is fun, but just spending a day by yourself at your house is equally as fun, maybe even a little funner sometimes really

SigmaNoob
SigmaNoob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 14:26:56 Reply

At 5/15/12 02:19 PM, Yert wrote:
i don't mind being alone. it never bothers me, and i've honestly never felt "lonely" in my entire life. hanging out with people is fun, but just spending a day by yourself at your house is equally as fun, maybe even a little funner sometimes really

But, sometimes people need someone that is closer than any friend, to share emotions, and thoughts, and mostly love. Damn, that is mooshy, I will never post anything like this on NG ever again.

Hey man, hows it goin?

BBS Signature
Digitaaliklosetti
Digitaaliklosetti
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 16:15:31 Reply

Love's a hard knock game, guy. All real advice I can offer is to hang in there, the hurting stops eventually.

WHAT IS THIS THING YOU CALL LOVE HUMAN BEEP BOOP OIL

in outer space there will be no law to keep me from love

Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to breaking up and your heart hurting 2012-05-15 16:20:00 Reply

At 5/15/12 04:15 PM, Digitaaliklosetti wrote:

WHAT IS THIS THING YOU CALL LOVE HUMAN BEEP BOOP OIL

shut up idiot