00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GodsPurpose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I R Metalz d00d!!! Metaaaaaaal!!!

1,544 Views | 17 Replies

I R Metalz d00d!!! Metaaaaaaal!!! 2012-05-14 14:10:25

Hi, names KB and I write and record music.

I don't pretend it's amazing, but I am confident that it is at least, clean and well produced.

I hope you like it! Please check out my new tracks

"Child of the gallows"
"Djent Theme Track"

I am happy for you to use them in your projects, and look forward to seeing where you use them. Also, if there are any other metal artists or musicians out there that would like to do collaborations, I really enjoy working with other people.

Laters homies!
- KB

I R Metalz d00d!!! Metaaaaaaal!!!

Response to I R Metalz d00d!!! Metaaaaaaal!!! 2012-05-14 14:12:07

Welcome, audio advertisements go in this thread.

[Hidden Audio Gems]

SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook

PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!

BBS Signature

Response to I R Metalz d00d!!! Metaaaaaaal!!! 2012-05-14 14:13:12

Hello there.

You may wanna start by going to these:

Audio Forum Rules
Audio Advertisement Thread
Work in Progress Advice Thread
Review Request Club

Now have fun.

Response to I R Metalz d00d!!! Metaaaaaaal!!! 2012-05-14 14:52:15

Seriously, what happened to that ''New to Audio?'' sticky the forum had before the redesign? It would reduce the amount of advertising threads.

New tune: Yag

Response to I R Metalz d00d!!! Metaaaaaaal!!! 2012-05-14 14:55:32

At 5/14/12 02:52 PM, Syztm wrote: Seriously, what happened to that ''New to Audio?'' sticky the forum had before the redesign? It would reduce the amount of advertising threads.

It's next to the 'Create New Topic' button. I agree with you, it should be more in sight.

[Hidden Audio Gems]

SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook

PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!

BBS Signature

Response to I R Metalz d00d!!! Metaaaaaaal!!! 2012-05-14 15:14:49

At 5/14/12 02:52 PM, Syztm wrote: Seriously, what happened to that ''New to Audio?'' sticky the forum had before the redesign? It would reduce the amount of advertising threads.

Seriously, what happened to people not being dumb shits and reading some of the threads in a forum before they post? It would reduce the amount of dumb shittery.

Response to I R Metalz d00d!!! Metaaaaaaal!!! 2012-05-14 15:28:06

At 5/14/12 02:55 PM, LiquidOoze wrote:
It's next to the 'Create New Topic' button. I agree with you, it should be more in sight.

Oh lol, I never noticed that. Silly me.

New tune: Yag

Response to I R Metalz d00d!!! Metaaaaaaal!!! 2012-05-15 00:03:01

Its my first time back in here in six years. It's just an introduction post on an open forum (Which by the way, I am still getting around to finding where everything is.)

Delete it, or get over it. I am bothered by neither. Sad, however to see how nazified and snotty the residents have become...

Christ, almighty.

Response to I R Metalz d00d!!! Metaaaaaaal!!! 2012-05-15 00:16:34

At 5/15/12 12:03 AM, ApexMACHINE wrote: Its my first time back in here in six years. It's just an introduction post on an open forum (Which by the way, I am still getting around to finding where everything is.)

Delete it, or get over it. I am bothered by neither. Sad, however to see how nazified and snotty the residents have become...

Christ, almighty.

But you do sound bothered... Anyways, the rules haven't changed. Incase you haven't noticed, there are about 2-4 of these threads on the audio forum everyday, even though there's an official thread for it. But, uh, yeah.. welcome back?

Response to I R Metalz d00d!!! Metaaaaaaal!!! 2012-05-15 00:20:19

At 5/15/12 12:03 AM, ApexMACHINE wrote: Its my first time back in here in six years. It's just an introduction post on an open forum (Which by the way, I am still getting around to finding where everything is.)

Christ, almighty.

Yeah, screw rules... I'm gonna go murder someone, no one ever liked the "No Killing People!" rule anyways.

Any volunteers?

Audio/BBS Mod

News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira

\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature

Response to I R Metalz d00d!!! Metaaaaaaal!!! 2012-05-15 03:16:01

At 5/15/12 12:20 AM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: Yeah, screw rules... I'm gonna go murder someone, no one ever liked the "No Killing People!" rule anyways.

Any volunteers?

Inb4 Norway.

: What? No I won't level up, I like my watergun.

Response to I R Metalz d00d!!! Metaaaaaaal!!! 2012-05-15 11:08:52

My god... I think people are attempting to be witty. Had I known as simple miss-post would have caused such an incredible stir I wouldn't have fuckin bothered. Since such a drama has been caused and I have made such an impact on your incredibly interesting and perfect little lives I shall make my statement.

No, I didn't read the rules. I was, however, polite and friendly in my original post. I wasn't abusive, didn't call anyone a "Dumb Shit" nor troll on anyone. Which is what posting on forums is all about, eh? So, I didn't put my post in the right thread, how about you move it? Or delete it?

Want an apology? Hows that?

I ApexMACHINE apologise, sincerely, for breaking the rules and will further better myself by taking the time to study your forum before posting. I will henceforth agree that should any future misdemeanour happen during my time as a NG member that I will take my own balls and cut them off. I shall of course cover all the bases by putting said members onto a canvas and painting the word shame a thousand times. Said image will then be uploaded for the NG community in which they can vote it down and comment on how crap it is.

Will that suffice? I tried really hard.

Response to I R Metalz d00d!!! Metaaaaaaal!!! 2012-05-15 11:11:36

At 5/14/12 02:13 PM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote: Hello there.

You may wanna start by going to these:

Audio Forum Rules
Audio Advertisement Thread
Work in Progress Advice Thread
Review Request Club

Now have fun.

PS... thank you, for being informative and polite. Much appreciated.

Response to I R Metalz d00d!!! Metaaaaaaal!!! 2012-05-15 12:20:44

What would have been a better solution is as soon as some one posted the link to the other threads, you could've just said "oh okay I'll just go post there then, thanks" but then you just started flipping out at everyone for no reason. It wasn't anything to be upset about. Unfortunately, you've left quite the impression... Hopefully I'll have amnesia in the future?

Response to I R Metalz d00d!!! Metaaaaaaal!!! 2012-05-15 12:33:40

At 5/15/12 11:08 AM, ApexMACHINE wrote: My god... I think people are attempting to be witty. Had I known as simple miss-post would have caused such an incredible stir I wouldn't have fuckin bothered. Since such a drama has been caused and I have made such an impact on your incredibly interesting and perfect little lives I shall make my statement.

The audio forum is an extreme special place in the whole NG BBS. Ain't the oldest but also not the most popular. Reason why is because everyone likes to look for something to do like taking on new/non-regular members or else they would all die because of boredom.

It is just a traditional act of old farts to welcome new or long-time-no-see members. Think the same as how they spray water at you or steal your luggage on your first day in college.

Want an apology? Hows that?

No need to, if you do (seemed like you already did it) then you just helped everyone in here to have a big laugh out loud.

Will that suffice? I tried really hard.

No need to try, my friend. Just ignore, focus on your music stuff and walk away like I am going to do.

Good day.

- NorskeDrittsekk

Response to I R Metalz d00d!!! Metaaaaaaal!!! 2012-05-15 13:07:17

This:

At 5/14/12 03:14 PM, loansindi wrote: Seriously, what happened to people not being dumb shits and reading some of the threads in a forum before they post? It would reduce the amount of dumb shittery.

Plus this:

At 5/15/12 11:08 AM, ApexMACHINE wrote: Since such a drama has been caused and I have made such an impact on your incredibly interesting and perfect little lives I shall make my statement.

Equals: Nick always knowing he will find dramatic entertainment in any new member's introductory thread.

However, I'm sure there are more productive ways of going about the process...

Response to I R Metalz d00d!!! Metaaaaaaal!!! 2012-05-15 13:29:46

At 5/15/12 12:20 PM, Trampzy wrote: ...

Hopefully I'll have amnesia in the future?

Who are you again?

Response to I R Metalz d00d!!! Metaaaaaaal!!! 2012-05-15 13:35:56

At 5/15/12 01:29 PM, ApexMACHINE wrote:
At 5/15/12 12:20 PM, Trampzy wrote: ...
Hopefully I'll have amnesia in the future?

Who are you again?

I'm Trampzy.