Be a Supporter!
Jakehinojo
Jakehinojo
  • Member since: Aug. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Movie Buff
Response to Ng Chat Dec. 18th, 2012 @ 11:52 AM Reply

At 12/18/12 06:31 AM, Orochi123 wrote: I go to chat from time to time, you cann a lot of funny coversations on Newgrounds Featureless Chat: No new features, ever!

I never liked the conversations that go on in the chat, its pretty random


Where's the pickle?

BBS Signature
eatdatpussy
eatdatpussy
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Ng Chat Dec. 18th, 2012 @ 12:32 PM Reply

cant write ont allowed there idk why teh fuck why.. probaly an modrator suckin co*k.

GoryBlizzard
GoryBlizzard
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Blank Slate
Response to Ng Chat Dec. 18th, 2012 @ 12:44 PM Reply

At 12/18/12 12:32 PM, eatdatpussy wrote: cant write ont allowed there idk why teh fuck why.. probaly an modrator suckin co*k.

You were acting immature and flooding the chat on November 10th.


'Cause you're feeding the fire within me...
Twitter | NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011

BBS Signature
eatdatpussy
eatdatpussy
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Ng Chat Dec. 18th, 2012 @ 12:51 PM Reply

At 12/18/12 12:44 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote:
At 12/18/12 12:32 PM, eatdatpussy wrote: cant write ont allowed there idk why teh fuck why.. probaly an modrator suckin co*k.
You were acting immature and flooding the chat on November 10th.

oh i dont rember that how do u?? do u hav a log so i can c?

GoryBlizzard
GoryBlizzard
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Blank Slate
Response to Ng Chat Dec. 18th, 2012 @ 12:57 PM Reply

At 12/18/12 12:51 PM, eatdatpussy wrote:
At 12/18/12 12:44 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote:
At 12/18/12 12:32 PM, eatdatpussy wrote: cant write ont allowed there idk why teh fuck why.. probaly an modrator suckin co*k.
You were acting immature and flooding the chat on November 10th.
oh i dont rember that how do u?? do u hav a log so i can c?

I just wrote that as the reason after banning you. I don't quite remember if I took any screenshots or not, but if I did, I'd have to check on my laptop when I get home.


'Cause you're feeding the fire within me...
Twitter | NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011

BBS Signature
eatdatpussy
eatdatpussy
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Ng Chat Dec. 18th, 2012 @ 01:38 PM Reply

At 12/18/12 12:57 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: I just wrote that as the reason after banning you. I don't quite remember if I took any screenshots or not, but if I did, I'd have to check on my laptop when I get home.

how long ban? can u make it shorter?

GoryBlizzard
GoryBlizzard
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Blank Slate
Response to Ng Chat Dec. 18th, 2012 @ 05:00 PM Reply

At 12/18/12 01:38 PM, eatdatpussy wrote: how long ban? can u make it shorter?

Your ban length is indefinite. PM me to discuss it further instead of doing more of this back and forth in this thread.


'Cause you're feeding the fire within me...
Twitter | NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011

BBS Signature
GameChild214
GameChild214
  • Member since: May. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Filmmaker
Response to Ng Chat Aug. 27th, 2013 @ 12:57 PM Reply

I prefer the forums, where I can stick with one topic and discussion.


Proletarians of the World Unite!

GoryBlizzard
GoryBlizzard
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Blank Slate
Response to Ng Chat Aug. 27th, 2013 @ 02:56 PM Reply

At 8/27/13 12:36 PM, sh132 wrote: How long are you banned for spamming? Curious though as it is actually my first time in the chat room and so because I did not know much about the rules I spammed it. I have learned my lesson now and read over the rules but, I just want to know how long my punishment is.

Generally, I ban someone for spamming forever--that is, until they PM me to apologize and we can work things out. If you were banned by someone else besides me, then I don't get involved.

I looked into your particular case and your ban appears to end on the 30th.


'Cause you're feeding the fire within me...
Twitter | NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011

BBS Signature
GoryBlizzard
GoryBlizzard
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Blank Slate
Response to Ng Chat Aug. 27th, 2013 @ 03:30 PM Reply

At 8/27/13 03:19 PM, sh132 wrote: Okay 3 days of being banned. That doesn't sound so bad although, were you the one who banned me or was it somebody else. You say you don't get involved with somebody else.

Someone else. I won't say who.


'Cause you're feeding the fire within me...
Twitter | NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011

BBS Signature
drillkill87
drillkill87
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Ng Chat Aug. 27th, 2013 @ 04:08 PM Reply

I find the Ng chat intimidating because I have no idea how to reply to the random conversations.Everyone knows each other there.It made me feel left out.I was an outsider.


I am Drill Kill and I have loads of treats!

Loki
Loki
  • Member since: Oct. 18, 2003
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Writer
Response to Ng Chat Aug. 27th, 2013 @ 04:13 PM Reply

At 8/27/13 04:08 PM, drillkill87 wrote: I find the Ng chat intimidating because I have no idea how to reply to the random conversations.Everyone knows each other there.It made me feel left out.I was an outsider.

cry me a river

Sheizenhammer
Sheizenhammer
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Ng Chat Aug. 27th, 2013 @ 05:55 PM Reply

At 8/27/13 04:08 PM, drillkill87 wrote: I find the Ng chat intimidating because I have no idea how to reply to the random conversations.Everyone knows each other there.It made me feel left out.I was an outsider.

^^Pretty much the reason why it won't ever be that big a feature on NG.

And the majority of the conversations are between the same 10 people, chatting about how boring and pointless their lives are. Day after day after day.

Profanity
Profanity
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Ng Chat Aug. 27th, 2013 @ 06:04 PM Reply

Sheizenhammer verified for depressed guy with boring and pointless life.


Just an 02er.

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to Ng Chat Aug. 27th, 2013 @ 06:26 PM Reply

lol @ people who can't just jump into a conversation or introduce a topic of discussion themselves.


one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell
sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
drillkill87
drillkill87
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Ng Chat Aug. 28th, 2013 @ 07:44 AM Reply

At 8/27/13 05:55 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote:
At 8/27/13 04:08 PM, drillkill87 wrote: I find the Ng chat intimidating because I have no idea how to reply to the random conversations.Everyone knows each other there.It made me feel left out.I was an outsider.
^^Pretty much the reason why it won't ever be that big a feature on NG.

And the majority of the conversations are between the same 10 people, chatting about how boring and pointless their lives are. Day after day after day.

Exactly.Once they were talking about bananas.Also one guy was talking about rape.I think all the bad rumours about NG is caused by a lot of the people in the chat.


I am Drill Kill and I have loads of treats!

NuScarab
NuScarab
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Ng Chat Aug. 28th, 2013 @ 12:31 PM Reply

At 8/27/13 05:55 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote: And the majority of the conversations are between the same 10 people, chatting about how boring and pointless their lives are. Day after day after day.

Hey, my life is lots of fun! It's summer, some of us are being a bit dopey :)

At 8/28/13 07:44 AM, drillkill87 wrote: Exactly.Once they were talking about bananas.Also one guy was talking about rape.I think all the bad rumours about NG is caused by a lot of the people in the chat.

I won't deny that the chat room is often filled with multiple varieties of terrible, but the forums or any other area of the site are hardly the annals of the Library of Alexandria by comparison. There are a number of legitimate criticisms you can make about different parts of the site, sometimes the same people are to blame for that and sometimes they're different folks altogether.

The insular attitudes that result in responses like, "Oh, I have lots of friends on Newgrounds.com, if I don't know you then you're not worth knowing" are pretty bad, but they are all over the place here. Come on into the chat room sometimes, a lot of us welcome folks who just want to talk about interesting junk :)


BBS Signature