New Topic Respond to this Topic
CMusicrun
CMusicrun
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
posted my first piece of art May. 11th, 2012 @ 10:14 AM Reply

I was hopeing for some one to give me some feedback on my artwork. This is my first piece. I was also wondering if its worthy of the art portal for being scouted. You can find the link to my art on my page. Its listed as bullet dog. Thank you for your time newgrounds, hope to hear some feed back soon.

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Artist
Response to posted my first piece of art May. 11th, 2012 @ 10:43 AM Reply

Too many filters. It's too hard to make out the picture, Nothing bold stands out about it.

I'd recommend doing this picture again without adding all the filters.
I can't give C&C to what I can't see. (haaa get it, C c see :D)

Flowers10
Flowers10
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Artist
Response to posted my first piece of art May. 11th, 2012 @ 10:47 AM Reply

At 5/11/12 10:45 AM, Amaranthus wrote: It would suck anyway, it's a mousedrawn drawing with basically no effort in it.

OMG A MOUSE DREW THAT????

Click on the sig!
Or my thread

BBS Signature
lovingthedark
lovingthedark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Artist
Response to posted my first piece of art May. 11th, 2012 @ 11:35 AM Reply

At 5/11/12 10:14 AM, CMusicrun wrote: I was hopeing for some one to give me some feedback on my artwork. This is my first piece. I was also wondering if its worthy of the art portal for being scouted. You can find the link to my art on my page. Its listed as bullet dog. Thank you for your time newgrounds, hope to hear some feed back soon.

Welcome to the art side of things. To me, the one piece looks like a simple sketch obscured by a filter that shows no evidence of knowledge of shading or perspective, but I tend to be pretty picky when it comes to scouting artists. In any case, you need four pieces up before we can scout you. There's more information in Orn's scouting guide.

Basic Art Tips_______________Art 101_______________ Orn's Scouting Guide_______________NG Art Chat

BBS Signature