New Topic Respond to this Topic
SFaPiL2
SFaPiL2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Audiophile
Viewing my submitted audio stats? May. 11th, 2012 @ 08:29 AM Reply

I'm having issues actually managing my audio with this new layout and was wondering if someone could help me out.

In the old layout there was a way to view all my submission stats in a single page such as the number of views, reviews and favorites, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

The closest thing to it now is the "Newgrounds Project Management" page, but all it does is give me stats for the four most recent submissions.

Did I overlook something? There must be a way to view all my stats without individually clicking on each song, right?

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to Viewing my submitted audio stats? May. 11th, 2012 @ 08:32 AM Reply

At 5/11/12 08:29 AM, SFaPiL2 wrote: Did I overlook something? There must be a way to view all my stats without individually clicking on each song, right?

As far as I know, there currently is no other way aside from looking at the song itself. Wouldn't mind having that page brought back with a new look for the project management pages.

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
SFaPiL2
SFaPiL2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Audiophile
Response to Viewing my submitted audio stats? May. 11th, 2012 @ 08:34 AM Reply

At 5/11/12 08:32 AM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 5/11/12 08:29 AM, SFaPiL2 wrote: Did I overlook something? There must be a way to view all my stats without individually clicking on each song, right?
As far as I know, there currently is no other way aside from looking at the song itself. Wouldn't mind having that page brought back with a new look for the project management pages.

Thanks for replying. At least now I know that I'm not completely blind :)

Guess we'll have to wait for an update.