Kaizerwolf
Kaizerwolf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
technodude79's Galactic Journey May. 10th, 2012 @ 10:42 PM Reply

Hey all. It's been a while.

Does anyone remember this song? A while back this technodude79 fellow stole a ton of psy trance songs, and this was undoubtedly my favorite. As i recall, no one ever found the original songs on that were part of this one. I found this in my downloaded music folder a few weeks ago, and I remembered why I liked it so much.

By chance, this evening, while listening to Digitally Imported's Goa Psy radio, I came across the song on the first part of technodude79's. The song was Azriel, by Hyper Nova. I'm actually really excited, because the first song in Galactic Journey is great, and I found it. But the second part is better. I've already weeded out Astral Projection, since I checked all their songs on Amazon; none of the sounded the same.

Was anyone ever able to identify the second part? Or maybe if it was a third part as well? I've done some searching around the BBS threads but I can't find anything.
I can provide a link to an upload of the song, if anyone wants to take a listen.

Any help is supremely appreciated, and anyone who does help me gets a huge hug.
Love,
Kaizer

How about you join the NGPD? Just what is the Newgrounds Police Dept.? Click the link and find out for yourself!

BBS Signature
Kaizerwolf
Kaizerwolf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to technodude79's Galactic Journey May. 14th, 2012 @ 08:14 PM Reply

Bump with content. Sorry, forgot about this for a while, I've been busy. I meant to post this days ago..
Galactic Journey

I need to find what the last 2 minutes or so are.
Thanks again.

How about you join the NGPD? Just what is the Newgrounds Police Dept.? Click the link and find out for yourself!

BBS Signature