00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

9014793814 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Lego Lord Of The Rings Game!

3,297 Views | 34 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Lego Lord Of The Rings Game! 2012-10-28 20:23:03

At 5/10/12 11:19 PM, II2none wrote: God forbid they get to video games. "Lego-izing" ever damn popular movie franchise is just annoying.

Oh, come on. The Lego Star Wars and Indiana Jones games were pretty good. I think this will probably be good, too. And I haven't played it, but I bet the Batman one is good.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Lego Lord Of The Rings Game! 2012-10-29 18:23:50

At 10/28/12 09:44 PM, FBIpolux wrote: Except for the vehicle levels.

I don't recall that. Maybe I didn't play that one. How many were there, anyway? I remember one where you got to play as a crapload of characters, and I had fun playing General Grievous. I think it spanned over all three prequels.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Lego Lord Of The Rings Game! 2012-10-29 22:06:03

At 10/29/12 06:23 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 10/28/12 09:44 PM, FBIpolux wrote: Except for the vehicle levels.
I don't recall that. Maybe I didn't play that one. How many were there, anyway? I remember one where you got to play as a crapload of characters, and I had fun playing General Grievous. I think it spanned over all three prequels.

That was the first game. The vehicle sections were crap, especially the pod-racing. I did think the vehicles were improved in the sequel based on the original trilogy. Two of my favourites games by far. The third Star Wars game was based on the Clone Wars, but it had the most modern features, so that beats the previous two.

General Grievous would have been in the original or the version that had both the prequels and originals on one disc.

Response to Lego Lord Of The Rings Game! 2012-11-02 12:52:37

lost interest in lego games after star wars ones but even those i didn't really like. however i am a massive fan of lotr so i hope it has those moments i remember like gandalf and the balrog, they better not make that funny but knowing lego they will find a way to make it stupid somehow

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature

Response to Lego Lord Of The Rings Game! 2012-11-04 10:34:48

this game will be good for me if we can play as warg riders and the ents

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature