New Topic Respond to this Topic
1CerealKiller
1CerealKiller
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Looking for a bit of help please :D May. 9th, 2012 @ 05:38 AM Reply

I seem to be having trouble uploading audio projects.

Would someone be able to give me some tips? It says I'm banned from publishing audio but I've never published any before D: why?

Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Musician
Response to Looking for a bit of help please :D May. 9th, 2012 @ 06:02 AM Reply

That is kind of odd... because you wouldn't even show up on our list unless you had submitted something in the past.

Do you share the account with anyone? Is it possible that they may have uploaded something in your place?

There's nothing on your profile now... but had something been submitted before the redesign took place, and you had been banned, the submission would have been removed shortly after you were banned. Which could explain the absence of any audio on your profile now.

This is the only possible reason I can think of that you would have been banned from submitting audio.

Audio/BBS Mod
News: I want to write more metal... - Music: The Inevitability - Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
1CerealKiller
1CerealKiller
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for a bit of help please :D May. 10th, 2012 @ 06:20 AM Reply

Is there any way I could get that revoked?

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Musician
Response to Looking for a bit of help please :D May. 10th, 2012 @ 06:22 AM Reply

At 5/10/12 06:20 AM, 1CerealKiller wrote: Is there any way I could get that revoked?

The best thing for you to do would be to make a new account and go through the submission process again.

1CerealKiller
1CerealKiller
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Looking for a bit of help please :D May. 14th, 2012 @ 06:48 AM Reply

At 5/10/12 06:22 AM, BrokenDeck wrote:
At 5/10/12 06:20 AM, 1CerealKiller wrote: Is there any way I could get that revoked?
The best thing for you to do would be to make a new account and go through the submission process again.

That is kind of unfortunate because I have already submitted a flash on the account :(