Be a Supporter!
Qwertyy
Qwertyy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Need Audio May. 8th, 2012 @ 03:33 PM Reply

Hi guys, i wasn't sure which forum to post this on, so i thought the audio forum was more appropriate.

I'm an animator and i love what i do, I'm definitely improving despite my current awful animations, i really am improving.
I'm looking for someone who could make some music for me, maybe a person who could do remixes of famous themes for parodies i may do in the future.

More importantly i need someone who is prepared to create music for me to use in my animations, then once the animation is up then you can put the audio up.

Reply on this thread or PM, up to you.

Thankyou,
Qwertyy.

Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Musician
Response to Need Audio May. 8th, 2012 @ 03:47 PM Reply

This is indeed the right place to ask, most of us are musicians (And musicians looking for work)...

However, you might wanna provide a little more information on what you're looking for. We know you're doing an animation... About what?

We know you need music... What genre? What style?

Is there any compensation?

Etc... etc...

Including this information in your original post saves time in having to answer the questions every single time someone PMs you. We musicians like to know what we're getting into.

But good luck with the animation and the search for a musician.

Audio/BBS Mod
News: I want to write more metal... - Music: The Inevitability - Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
retrobox2
retrobox2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Need Audio May. 8th, 2012 @ 08:21 PM Reply

I am sorry I have a doubt
What do you want is just parody music or parody and original music?

Qwertyy
Qwertyy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to Need Audio May. 9th, 2012 @ 02:31 AM Reply

Well, at this point i need to know that someone is prepared to make music for me, in most cases i would need dubstep and 8 bit remixes of famous themes. I wont need massive songs, only shorts. :)

At 5/8/12 03:47 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: This is indeed the right place to ask, most of us are musicians (And musicians looking for work)...

However, you might wanna provide a little more information on what you're looking for. We know you're doing an animation... About what?

We know you need music... What genre? What style?

Is there any compensation?

Etc... etc...

Including this information in your original post saves time in having to answer the questions every single time someone PMs you. We musicians like to know what we're getting into.

But good luck with the animation and the search for a musician.