New Topic Respond to this Topic
Zangrutz
Zangrutz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Programmer
Small group of Programmers. 2012-05-06 10:29:39 Reply

Hey guys, I'm looking for flash actionscript3.0 programmers to make games and get experience about flash game developing. I'm not looking for beginners but semi-advanced programmers. My goal is to learn and teach tricks and get tips in game development, ofcourse I'm not a beginner.
PM me. And please, no absolute beginners.

4urentertainment
4urentertainment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Game Developer
Response to Small group of Programmers. 2012-05-06 12:14:19 Reply

At 5/6/12 10:29 AM, Zangrutz wrote: Hey guys, I'm looking for flash actionscript3.0 programmers to make games and get experience about flash game developing. I'm not looking for beginners but semi-advanced programmers. My goal is to learn and teach tricks and get tips in game development, ofcourse I'm not a beginner.
PM me. And please, no absolute beginners.

I'm not sure what the point of this proposition is. What games are you trying to build and what compensation would programmers get by working with you?

You say you don't want beginners, and that you're not. Do you have any previous work to show? That would help others evaluate your skill.

Zangrutz
Zangrutz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Programmer
Response to Small group of Programmers. 2012-05-06 12:41:33 Reply

At 5/6/12 12:14 PM, 4urentertainment wrote:
I'm not sure what the point of this proposition is. What games are you trying to build and what compensation would programmers get by working with you?

You say you don't want beginners, and that you're not. Do you have any previous work to show? That would help others evaluate your skill.

Especially not just games. I just want some friends to help each other in developing. Share experiences, show tricks and etc.

PSvils
PSvils
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Game Developer
Response to Small group of Programmers. 2012-05-06 14:35:52 Reply

At 5/6/12 12:41 PM, Zangrutz wrote:
At 5/6/12 12:14 PM, 4urentertainment wrote: You say you don't want beginners, and that you're not. Do you have any previous work to show? That would help others evaluate your skill.
Especially not just games. I just want some friends to help each other in developing. Share experiences, show tricks and etc.

Well show some previous work to prove your skill.

Most of the devs here share each others experiences on these forums, and we chill and talk about dev stuff in here.

You don't need a special exclusive circle jerk party to share and discuss your work with others.