geosposterioss
geosposterioss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Bush and Bin Laden Friendship ... May. 5th, 2012 @ 05:09 AM Reply

Bush and Bin Laden Friendship Families?

Some conspiracy theories seem far-fetched, as referenced in the unlikely parts. Suspicions about the family ties of Bush and bin Laden are counting on the concrete historical fact. On the morning September 11, 2001 Father of President George W. Bush met in Washington hotel "Ritz Carlton" one of the brothers of Osama bin Laden. On the same day a group of terrorists managed by bin Laden, has carried out a huge terrorist attack in the capital of America. What is it - a coincidence?
Article http://incredible-stories.blogspot.com/p/bush-and-bin-laden-
friendshipfamilies.html

Views?

Iron-Hampster
Iron-Hampster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Bush and Bin Laden Friendship ... May. 5th, 2012 @ 01:49 PM Reply

At 5/5/12 05:09 AM, geosposterioss wrote: Bush and Bin Laden Friendship Families?

Some conspiracy theories seem far-fetched, as referenced in the unlikely parts. Suspicions about the family ties of Bush and bin Laden are counting on the concrete historical fact. On the morning September 11, 2001 Father of President George W. Bush met in Washington hotel "Ritz Carlton" one of the brothers of Osama bin Laden. On the same day a group of terrorists managed by bin Laden, has carried out a huge terrorist attack in the capital of America. What is it - a coincidence?
Article http://incredible-stories.blogspot.com/p/bush-and-bin-laden-
friendshipfamilies.html
Views?

I don't doubt that they met, because historically the USA and Taliban were like two peas in a pod. Before the Al Kaida appeared the American government was funding Osama Bin Laden and his band of merry men against the Russians and even provided CIA training for them. I imagine that this was very similar to the United States meeting with the Japanese Ambassador right before Pearl Harbour. These events alone really didn't prove much but were some pretty big causes for conspiracy theorists, a lot more people thought Pearl Harbour was an inside job at it's time than people now a days think the same about 9/11.

ya hear about the guy who put his condom on backwards? He went.

BBS Signature
Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Bush and Bin Laden Friendship ... May. 5th, 2012 @ 02:18 PM Reply

Osama came from a very wealthy (and mostly on the level) family in Saudi Arabia. Bush Sr. made his wealth in oil.

1 + 1 = 2

Warforger
Warforger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Bush and Bin Laden Friendship ... May. 5th, 2012 @ 04:47 PM Reply

Well Osama Bin Laden was the youngest in a family of IIRC 8 (not sure just some really large family) and he was neglected and his siblings aren't so anti-West like he was.

Anyway perhaps there was, but most likely not because he was just one of the leaders of the Arabic volunteers in the Mujahadeen who just happened to become the most influential one. His name may have been mentioned a couple times in some reports, but I doubt any close relationship existed. You could say the same thing with Ho Chi Minh and the US support of him during WWII.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature
Kidradd
Kidradd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Bush and Bin Laden Friendship ... May. 5th, 2012 @ 05:10 PM Reply

At 5/5/12 01:49 PM, Iron-Hampster wrote: I don't doubt that they met, because historically the USA and Taliban were like two peas in a pod.

uhh, is there a source for this? a few weeks before the 9/11 attacks, the taliban made bin laden commander in chief of their armed forces. they weren't good guys before 9/11.

Before the Al Kaida appeared the American government was funding Osama Bin Laden and his band of merry men against the Russians and even provided CIA training for them.

indirectly. see, we were giving the isi money to fund a proxy war against the soviets. the isi is a gigantic mess, and the left hand rarely knows what the right hand is doing. it was true then and its true now. somewhere within the isi, money was being funneled to local mujahideens, which is where osama comes in.

I imagine that this was very similar to the United States meeting with the Japanese Ambassador right before Pearl Harbour.

this in no way proves or even gives reasonable suspicion of some secret sinister cabal.

BUTANE
BUTANE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Bush and Bin Laden Friendship ... May. 5th, 2012 @ 10:00 PM Reply

The Bin Laden family is massive and very prominent in Saudi Arabia, with a company worth billions of dollars. You might say that Osama was just a very "black sheep" of the family. He no longer had any connection to the family inheritance, or to the family for that matter, after he broke away and became a radical Islamist. The fact that George HW Bush was meeting with one of Osama's brothers is not surprising (he has about 53 brothers and sisters) since they families' companies do legitimate business together, nor does it raise much suspicion.

Basically the argument of conspiracy theorists is that if you are related to a criminal or know someone who is, then you are obviously a criminal too. That's bullshit, even when the people in question are excessively wealthy (like the bush's).

BBS Signature
TheMason
TheMason
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Bush and Bin Laden Friendship ... May. 7th, 2012 @ 09:04 PM Reply

* bin Laden Construction was formed by Usama bin Laden's (UBL) father. The firm became successful in Saudi Arabia (the father being Yemeni), and was even contracted by the al-Saud royal family and US to build US bases for Operation: Desert Storm. During the 1980s and 1990s bin Laden construction became involved with the Carlyle Group which developed ties with both the Reagan and Bush administrations.

* After Desert Storm UBL stepped up his terror campaign against the West (he was upset that the al-Saud family did not let him coordinate Saudi Arabia's defense against Saddam...and allowed unbelievers to defend the land of Mecca and Medina). At this time he was disowned by his father and siblings.

* On 9/10 the Elder Bush was in DC attending a meeting of the Carlyle group...at which a brother of bin Laden was in attendance. The next morning the Elder Bush (and his wife Barbara) boarded a plane for a Midwest speaking engagement. He was actually in the air when the attacks occurred and like everyone else in the US...was forced to land.

So yes...this is just a coincidence.

Turns out all the lights and lights a candel in my bathroom...

"Shaggytheclown..."
"Shaggytheclown..."
"Shaggytheclown."

Debunking conspiracy theories for the New World Order since 1995...
" I hereby accuse you attempting to silence me..." --PurePress

BBS Signature
ClickToPlay
ClickToPlay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Bush and Bin Laden Friendship ... May. 8th, 2012 @ 03:07 AM Reply

The Bin Laden construction firm was well before the Saud's took power, they gave the Sauds the finance to build Saudia Arabia after they took control of the country by tribal warfare from guns first brought in by the British. In return, they've been able to have such an influential status in Saudia Arabia.

* After Desert Storm UBL stepped up his terror campaign against the West (he was upset that the al-Saud family did not let him coordinate Saudi Arabia's defense against Saddam...and allowed unbelievers to defend the land of Mecca and Medina). At this time he was disowned by his father and siblings.

Osama Bin Laden was angry at his country for having foreign troops on Saudi soil, that is one of the reasons he did what he did, or what we think he did, or what they made him do, or whatever.

* On 9/10 the Elder Bush was in DC attending a meeting of the Carlyle group...at which a brother of bin Laden was in attendance. The next morning the Elder Bush (and his wife Barbara) boarded a plane for a Midwest speaking engagement. He was actually in the air when the attacks occurred and like everyone else in the US...was forced to land.

Never heard of that, but what I do know, at least from what I've read from some sources is that their was a group of Saudis in America who were the only ones allowed to fly out that day.

Long story short, American politicians had a great relationship with the Bin Laden family, and they both profited heavily, and they're all scum.

All Eyez On Me.

BBS Signature
Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Bush and Bin Laden Friendship ... May. 8th, 2012 @ 11:01 AM Reply

Osama bin Laden has literally dozens of children and presumably a high number of siblings as well. His family is so large, it probably doesn't even matter if you meet with someone like that. On Wikipedia, I think there's only one article they have on one of his sons and he has over ten children. I remember reading that on Snopes when someone was accused of letting a family member of Bin Laden go. There's no conspiracy.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

TheMason
TheMason
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Bush and Bin Laden Friendship ... May. 8th, 2012 @ 07:30 PM Reply

At 5/8/12 03:07 AM, ClickToPlay wrote: The Bin Laden construction firm was well before the Saud's took power...

Yes and no. Abdul-Aziz bin Saud took Riyad in 1902, consilidating all the individual "kingdoms" in 1932. However, the relationship was probably not one-sided but symbiotic. The elder bin Laden surely aided bin Saud's campaigns with whatever resources he had. bin Saud then turned around and granted bin Laden lucrative contracts establishing the company's business.

Osama Bin Laden was angry at his country for having foreign troops on Saudi soil, that is one of the reasons he did what he did, or what we think he did, or what they made him do, or whatever.

Ummm...yeah that's what I said. UBL fancied himself a great warrior based upon some minor adventures he had in Afghanistan vs the Soviets. When the royal family didn't allow him to take responsibility for the defense of the Holy Land he got pissed and started issueing fatwahs.

Never heard of that, but what I do know, at least from what I've read from some sources is that their was a group of Saudis in America who were the only ones allowed to fly out that day.

Yes...it was bin Laden's brother. The government know how Usama's relationship with his family had been severed and those family members in the US were: 1) innocent of any involvement and 2) most likely in danger. I think the government made the right call.

Long story short, American politicians had a great relationship with the Bin Laden family, and they both profited heavily, and they're all scum.

Yes the bin Laden Group profited by US government contracts. But why not? Status Of Forces Agreements (SOFAs) require that a majority of contractors building a US facility in their country must be from that country. So if the bin Laden Group had NO involvement with UBL and severed ties with UBL why not give them the contract? Why does it make all the family scum?

Debunking conspiracy theories for the New World Order since 1995...
" I hereby accuse you attempting to silence me..." --PurePress

BBS Signature
Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Bush and Bin Laden Friendship ... May. 8th, 2012 @ 10:55 PM Reply

At 5/8/12 03:07 AM, ClickToPlay wrote: Long story short, American politicians had a great relationship with the Bin Laden family, and they both profited heavily, and they're all scum.

And I bet you think Hamas and Hezbollah are stand up groups?

ClickToPlay
ClickToPlay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Bush and Bin Laden Friendship ... May. 9th, 2012 @ 12:53 AM Reply

At 5/8/12 10:55 PM, Camarohusky wrote:
At 5/8/12 03:07 AM, ClickToPlay wrote: Long story short, American politicians had a great relationship with the Bin Laden family, and they both profited heavily, and they're all scum.
And I bet you think Hamas and Hezbollah are stand up groups?

They might do some terrible things, but as far as right and reason, hell yeah I do.

All Eyez On Me.

BBS Signature
Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Bush and Bin Laden Friendship ... May. 9th, 2012 @ 10:33 AM Reply

At 5/9/12 12:53 AM, ClickToPlay wrote: They might do some terrible things, but as far as right and reason, hell yeah I do.

Credibility = destroyed.

CaptainCornhole
CaptainCornhole
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Bush and Bin Laden Friendship ... May. 10th, 2012 @ 12:52 PM Reply

Come on, we all know that George Bush is actually a Lizard Man from the Planet Nibiru. Bush, Princess Diana and their love child Angela Merkel are here to enslave humanity and colonize the planet. It's obvious that over the years the Lizard Men have been working through shadow occult groups like the Freemasons, Knights Templar, Illuminati, World Bank, the Nazis, Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints and the National Democratic Party to move forward their plot to invade the earth in 2012! Over the ages the Lizard Men have been in a pitched battle with the Nephilim, who are fallen angles and bread with the earth women. The Nephilim today hold positions of power across the world, orchestrating wars and conflicts around the globe. Why do you think we are in Afgan? That's right Bin Laden was a Nephilim, bush sent his Lizard Army to Afgan to wipe out his enemy.

All those organizations work for and are fronts for the Lizard Men, who have been enslaving the African's for years forcing them to mine diamonds so that the European Union can build their Hadron Collider. The Hadron Collider is actually Bush's secret weapon to artificially create blackholes that will tear a hole through the Van Allen Belt, which was but their by the Nephilim in the first place, thus allowing the Illuminati to summon Satan and his army of Lizard Men which will build a space bridge from their homeworld of Nubiru and travel through the hole in the Van Allen belt and set up his kingdom on earth which George Bush as the Anti-Christ!

It's on the internet, look it up.

Saren
Saren
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Bush and Bin Laden Friendship ... May. 12th, 2012 @ 09:46 AM Reply

bush was a great president but there is no denying that he had secret ties with the illuminati and the muslim terrorists that is 4 sure

i dont think obama is much different tho in fact i think the illuminati is controling him more than any president in the entire history of the u.s.a

wake up america

Just chillin'

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Bush and Bin Laden Friendship ... May. 12th, 2012 @ 11:51 AM Reply

At 5/12/12 09:46 AM, Saren wrote: wake up america

Wake up to your dream world? No thanks. I'll take reality over your illuminati conspiracy garbage.

DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Blank Slate
Response to Bush and Bin Laden Friendship ... May. 20th, 2012 @ 11:57 PM Reply

At 5/5/12 05:09 AM, geosposterioss wrote: Bush and Bin Laden Friendship Families?

I think there is no conspiracy. What would Bush gain by doing this?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

theburningliberal
theburningliberal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Bush and Bin Laden Friendship ... May. 31st, 2012 @ 04:59 PM Reply

At 5/12/12 11:51 AM, Camarohusky wrote:
At 5/12/12 09:46 AM, Saren wrote: wake up america
Wake up to your dream world? No thanks. I'll take reality over your illuminati conspiracy garbage.

And.... +1

Ranger2
Ranger2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Bush and Bin Laden Friendship ... Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 12:44 AM Reply

Baloney. Osama bin Laden is related to Saudi royalty, so perhaps it was one of the royal family that met with Bush Sr.
But remember that the Saudi royalty disowned Osama.

As for the idea that Bush and bin Laden were in cahoots, it's bull. Bush was a bad President but he wouldn't be so evil as to cause 9/11.

Warforger
Warforger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Bush and Bin Laden Friendship ... Jun. 2nd, 2012 @ 04:39 PM Reply

At 5/9/12 10:33 AM, Camarohusky wrote:
At 5/9/12 12:53 AM, ClickToPlay wrote: They might do some terrible things, but as far as right and reason, hell yeah I do.
Credibility = destroyed.

To be fair sympathizing with Hezbollah is alot easier than sympathizing with Hamas, mainly because Hezbollah is a result of shitty Israeli regional policy than radical nationalism. Hamas on the other hand has been risking all the gains Fatah has done for a peaceful solution to advance an unrealistic solution to the problem that no one likes thus alienating them from many nations.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature