We all know Black and White 2 is coming out this year, and it is set to take place 2 years after the first Black and White. So I thought it would be fun to take the concept art for the region from both games and compare them to see what's new and different. There's quite a few!
1. Obviously these are the new area where the protagonists start, since the original starting area is frozen apparently. These are the new areas so far displayed already from game footage already shown. Also notice on the two islands, if anyone bought the first B/W when it came out knows that there was the Victini Event, where you get the Liberty Pass, notice how in the first B/W, the two islands have nothing, but in B/W2 shows a building much like the one where you catch Victini. Which makes me think that maybe Victini will be available in game instead of an event!
2. The Desert area after Castelia City (Route 4) was all under construction in the first B/W, but since 2 years have past, the construction is probably finished, so it looks like Castelia City just expanded!
3. Might be a new area, a little confusing because of the ice, it looks like it connects with the Entralink...
4. Also looks like a new area, but not much too look at right now because of the ice.
5. Looks like the Entralink has a new look, maybe some new features related to the Dream World.
6. Might not be as important, but the lighthouse Driftveil City is gone.
7. Probably just there for different access to Chargestone Cave, but if you look, there seems to be two entrances into the cave, but in B/W, it looks like one entrance is sealed, while in B/W2, both of them are open.
Maybe I'm speculating too much, but I find the way the ice covering the region kind of odd, misplaced. So what do you guys think is gonna be new in Black and White 2?