VicariousE
VicariousE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to the nostalgia room Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 07:43 AM Reply

I miss comedians like Bill Hicks and Sam Kinsion. The best comedy out there, is the stuff that shows just how manipulated we are as a species.

Whatever happened to the original Sunny D? Now that stuff is just awful, even if it was shipped cold like good beer. Whatever chemicals they got in that crap now, can't be good for procreating :P

Tenchu was a brilliant game... Ah, I'll be 40 y/o in a few days and played soo many great games. EA really scooped up too many good indie companies along the way. Interplay and Broderbund had some really great titles. Playing Twisted Metal 2 with friends (on the couch, not overseas) was an activity we did for more than 2 years!

Too bad no one's old enough to remember Redneck Rampage, but Postal 1 and Postal 2 should be within everyone's linear realm... If you haven't played Postal 2, you should. There's no politically correct bullshit with this PC game. You'll never play a FPS like this one on a console!

Now building Vault 101, reverse engineered from yesterdays technology.

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to the nostalgia room Dec. 7th, 2012 @ 08:37 PM Reply

Does anyone see an actual point in hd? If you can see the tv clearly theres is no use for and it make it harder for me to relive moments when I watch ed,edd, n eddy.

Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to the nostalgia room Dec. 16th, 2012 @ 04:41 AM Reply

At 12/7/12 08:37 PM, tsukikomi wrote: Does anyone see an actual point in hd? If you can see the tv clearly theres is no use for and it make it harder for me to relive moments when I watch ed,edd, n eddy.

HD just makes everything look better, which is a plus considering all my gaming is playable in HD graphics.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.
Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature
Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to the nostalgia room Dec. 17th, 2012 @ 07:57 AM Reply

At 12/17/12 07:52 AM, Austerity wrote:
At 6/17/12 05:33 PM, Rahmemhotep wrote: Anybody even remember Funco Land?
Yes, they had a great selection of old games.

Hell yeah! Funco Land was the best gaming store around at it's time. I used to buy all my games there and I still remember when I got Crash Bandicoot 2 for the PS1 and I got a free tee-shirt with it. :D

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.
Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to the nostalgia room May. 26th, 2014 @ 01:19 AM Reply

I just remember that this thread still exist.

Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature