New Topic Respond to this Topic
esko-man
esko-man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Need a custom graphic, $15 2012-05-03 22:33:23 Reply

I need a graphic drawn up. I have $15 via paypal (or money order through the mail if you prefer it), for the person who can give me what I want. I know that's not a lot, but if you're willing to work for that price, it's what I have left to work with on this.

I've attached a graphic that explains some of the technical aspects of what I need, and some of the ideas I have for it.

Basically, I need a web-graphic to use as part of a logo along with the type I've also put into the graphic. "portalstomp" isn't what it actually says, but it's the look I'm trying to convey here.

My thumbnails all have circles but it's not necessarily needed. I just thought it would look good with the text, depending on the rhino. I'd just like to see some quick sketches first, and I can tell you what I like when I see it.

I'm not trying to screw anyone over here. I'm a graphic designer, but not the best illustrator when it comes to this type of thing, so if someone will do this, I'd rather save my time and get you a little cash for your work. Thanks!

Need a custom graphic, $15

J-qb
J-qb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Artist
Response to Need a custom graphic, $15 2012-05-04 06:08:11 Reply

Hi,
I drew you up a quick idea like you requested; the "stomp" part made me think of a footprint so I drew that too.

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature
esko-man
esko-man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to Need a custom graphic, $15 2012-05-04 18:04:51 Reply

At 5/4/12 06:08 AM, J-qb wrote: Hi,
I drew you up a quick idea like you requested; the "stomp" part made me think of a footprint so I drew that too.

J-qb, I like what you've got going there. Could you possibly work your first concept with the head to be at an angle more like my first thumbnail sketch? I'm also looking for a little more personality, probably through the eyes and mouth of the rhino. I'm not trying to create a mascot or anything, but I would like it to be stylized in a way that conveys an idea that this rhino is devious, but happy. I appreciate your work so far, and thanks for helping!

J-qb
J-qb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Artist
Response to Need a custom graphic, $15 2012-05-06 15:47:40 Reply

At 5/4/12 06:04 PM, esko-man wrote: this rhino is devious, but happy.

Something like this? finished will be cleaner, crispier etc but I'll need an agreement before putting in that effort.

BBS Signature
esko-man
esko-man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to Need a custom graphic, $15 2012-05-06 18:34:49 Reply

At 5/6/12 03:47 PM, J-qb wrote:
At 5/4/12 06:04 PM, esko-man wrote: this rhino is devious, but happy.
Something like this? finished will be cleaner, crispier etc but I'll need an agreement before putting in that effort.

Perfect. If you can do that, PM me with your paypal info or mailing address. Send me a preview of the final version, I'll pay, then please send the .ai, .psd, or whatever kind of file you have.

J-qb
J-qb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Artist
Response to Need a custom graphic, $15 2012-05-09 05:52:37 Reply

Wrapping this thing up:
I delivered Esko-man his logo (see below) and he paid me the agreed amount.

BBS Signature
Sockembop
Sockembop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Need a custom graphic, $15 2012-05-09 12:27:48 Reply

At 5/9/12 05:52 AM, J-qb wrote: Wrapping this thing up:
I delivered Esko-man his logo (see below) and he paid me the agreed amount.

Excellent work, sir. I liked the first ones you did. So spiffy.

BBS Signature