Snake Re-imagined And Taken To The 3rd Dimension!4.05 / 5.00 3,517 Views
Be a badass and go on an epic kung fu quest!3.88 / 5.00 5,407 Views
Learn puppet reptile's best ABCs in this physics-driven interactive storybook3.88 / 5.00 5,351 Views
following on in the same theme as the last chow, this weeks theme is Father Time, im sure you'll have fun interpreting that, again originality may take a dive, but try your best
- No ms paint (unless its exceptional)
- Humanoid-ish creatures only (arms legs hands etc)
- Must be related to theme
- No other creatures unless they are the secondary focus of the piece
- Character must be original unless otherwise stated.
- Only one finished piece per person will be accepted into voting
- Work in progress pieces can be posted in this thread
- Finished pieces will also go in this thread. Be sure to link to any larger versions on the art portal.
- No uploading old art. While I might not be able to prove you did, it defeats the point - to learn and have fun.
- Make sure you put effort in. Art that clearly took no effort will not be eligible for voting.
im going to allow you to submit these as beard friday flood pics if nae allows
At 5/7/12 02:34 PM, Flowers10 wrote: Here's some bad sketches,
at first i wanted him to be a high tech grandpa with a time gun.
But while sketching i came with the idea let him be a warrior, guarding his own forged magic time sword named, time.