Trampzy
Trampzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Audiophile
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Jul. 26th, 2012 @ 09:12 PM

At 7/26/12 04:26 PM, zelazon wrote:
But of this collab, this one should be a competitive collab (maybe like groups of people work together on a song to get scored by judges) maybe that could be yearly so not only will people have the choice of doing their solo work (aka the NGADM) but coperative as well.

What do you guys think?

It's sounds pretty cool. Though, I'm thinking it's likely that I might not join the next collab if it's going to be like in the August through November range. Not that it's not fun; I'm just gonna be really really busy.

NorskeDrittsekk
NorskeDrittsekk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Jul. 26th, 2012 @ 10:52 PM

When is the due day? I perhaps can start to work on my part next week...

Shit I just got free time at midnight... hauled ass all day at DEFCON speaks.

Trampzy
Trampzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Audiophile
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Jul. 26th, 2012 @ 11:46 PM

At 7/26/12 10:52 PM, NorskeDrittsekk wrote: When is the due day?

Originally it was like Sep. 10 or something but now it might end like mid-August or something.

zelazon
zelazon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Jul. 27th, 2012 @ 12:18 AM

At 7/26/12 11:46 PM, Trampzy wrote:
At 7/26/12 10:52 PM, NorskeDrittsekk wrote: When is the due day?
Originally it was like Sep. 10 or something but now it might end like mid-August or something.

We're just gonna leave it at sept 11, or until everyone has submitted all of their parts to give to ChimeraNoise.

ChimeraNoise
ChimeraNoise
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Jul. 28th, 2012 @ 01:52 PM

I've begun receiving parts from a few people. I will begin mixing things together when half of the participants have sent their parts.

BBS Signature
zelazon
zelazon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Jul. 31st, 2012 @ 04:04 AM

On a side note, considering if I'm in the NGADM or not, I might be running the 2ndary one if things go as planned, so the competition for the collabs might be postponed until everything's sort out with it, as well as any subsequent collabs unless someone else decides to run the collab show after this one for me...

Let me know if you guys are interested in the idea.

ObsidianSnow
ObsidianSnow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Jul. 31st, 2012 @ 01:29 PM

At 7/18/12 11:58 AM, JJM121 wrote: So I'm back...and I have no partner. Oh well.

I'm just about to get back from my trip, either tonight or tomorrow. Same deal here, no partner. I'll PM you in case you're still in that boat.

Most recent release: [ Stephanie ]

BBS Signature
zelazon
zelazon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Jul. 31st, 2012 @ 02:03 PM

At 7/31/12 01:29 PM, ObsidianSnow wrote:
At 7/18/12 11:58 AM, JJM121 wrote: So I'm back...and I have no partner. Oh well.
I'm just about to get back from my trip, either tonight or tomorrow. Same deal here, no partner. I'll PM you in case you're still in that boat.

Actually, PM Hypertrough because I think he needs a partner, and I think JJM already found a partner :/

camoshark
camoshark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Musician
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Aug. 7th, 2012 @ 05:50 PM

Bump, for great justice.

Also, my partner came back from the dead, so we're actually still in the game. How's the rest of this thing coming along?

ChimeraNoise
ChimeraNoise
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Aug. 10th, 2012 @ 04:36 PM

At this point in time I still have only received two submissions for this collaboration.

If everyone would be so kind as to update me or Zelazon via PM or this thread I would greatly appreciate it, as it will allow me to ensure that I have ample time to mix your tracks together into a bundle of sweet, sweet collaborative aural sex.

Thanks <3

BBS Signature
zelazon
zelazon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Aug. 10th, 2012 @ 05:38 PM

At 8/10/12 04:36 PM, ChimeraNoise wrote: At this point in time I still have only received two submissions for this collaboration.

If everyone would be so kind as to update me or Zelazon via PM or this thread I would greatly appreciate it, as it will allow me to ensure that I have ample time to mix your tracks together into a bundle of sweet, sweet collaborative aural sex.

Thanks <3

Agreed... though I received a lot of pm (after sending them out asking on their progress) and was told that most were almost finished... So I'm kind of confused as to why you've only received 2.

camoshark
camoshark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Musician
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Aug. 10th, 2012 @ 05:43 PM

At 8/10/12 05:38 PM, zelazon wrote:
At 8/10/12 04:36 PM, ChimeraNoise wrote: At this point in time I still have only received two submissions for this collaboration.

Thanks <3
Agreed... though I received a lot of pm (after sending them out asking on their progress) and was told that most were almost finished... So I'm kind of confused as to why you've only received 2.

Progress is slow in my team, mostly due to the many competitions I'm in and the gigs that have been popping up lately, but we're progressing, and that's the important part.

As soon as I finish my NGADM track I'll give it it's due time, we're 60% done I'd say as of now.

aliaspharow
aliaspharow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Aug. 12th, 2012 @ 10:58 AM

hey guys! I don't usualy post on the forum but I've been really looking for someone to do a drum and bass collaboration.
Here's the track i started (done in fl10)

I don't usually do drum and bass wich is why I'm looking for someone with a bit of experience in the genre.
any takers?

Trampzy
Trampzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Audiophile
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Aug. 12th, 2012 @ 12:08 PM

At 8/12/12 10:58 AM, aliaspharow wrote: hey guys! I don't usualy post on the forum but I've been really looking for someone to do a drum and bass collaboration.
Here's the track i started (done in fl10)

I don't usually do drum and bass wich is why I'm looking for someone with a bit of experience in the genre.
any takers?

Please don't make unrelated/spam posts in our thread. There's other threads for what you're looking for.

aliaspharow
aliaspharow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Aug. 12th, 2012 @ 12:36 PM

At 8/12/12 12:08 PM, Trampzy wrote:
Please don't make unrelated/spam posts in our thread. There's other threads for what you're looking for.

Sorry, i didnt read the thread before posting. I just assumed the "Music Collab Discussion Thread" was for collaborations lol

zelazon
zelazon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Aug. 12th, 2012 @ 02:00 PM

Sorry, i didnt read the thread before posting. I just assumed the "Music Collab Discussion Thread" was for collaborations lol

It's alright haha, but this collab's sign-up date had passed like a month ago... but if you're looking to for collabs with other people, then wait for our next one (should be sometime after Sept 11), and we should by then decide what our next collab should be.

ESTAR48
ESTAR48
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Aug. 18th, 2012 @ 12:11 PM

ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... Any news?

Only the champions and winners click the link :P

BBS Signature
zelazon
zelazon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Aug. 18th, 2012 @ 03:06 PM

At 8/18/12 12:11 PM, ESTAR48 wrote: ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... Any news?

Have you completed and sent your work to chimeranoise?

TheZaaL
TheZaaL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Audiophile
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Aug. 19th, 2012 @ 12:06 PM

Well, some pretty big, yeah. Norske got banned, I'm now officially orphan. Got pretty busy too with school and work and everything the past few weeks.

Computer has no brain. DEAL WITH IT!
Stupidity is a dangerous and contagious disease. It can happen to you. It can happen to me

zelazon
zelazon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Aug. 20th, 2012 @ 04:19 PM

At 8/19/12 12:06 PM, TheZaaL wrote:
Well, some pretty big, yeah. Norske got banned, I'm now officially orphan. Got pretty busy too with school and work and everything the past few weeks.

Yea... I was required to remove him from the stuff that he had done for both this and last collab :/... Shouldn't steal other people's work.

TheZaaL
TheZaaL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Audiophile
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Aug. 20th, 2012 @ 09:34 PM

At 8/20/12 04:19 PM, zelazon wrote:
Yea... I was required to remove him from the stuff that he had done for both this and last collab :/... Shouldn't steal other people's work.

So meanwhile, I'm searching for a new partener... Oh wait, excelent idea coming!! I'll keep you updated. By the way, how are you going to deal with the tempo difference???

Stupidity is a dangerous and contagious disease. It can happen to you. It can happen to me

TBC-x1x2x3
TBC-x1x2x3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Aug. 20th, 2012 @ 09:54 PM

Anyone care to do a collab with me? I can play guitar, bass, sing or make beats. (check my profile for beats)
You can send me a pm if you're interested. I enjoy doing alot of genres.

zelazon
zelazon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Aug. 20th, 2012 @ 11:23 PM

At 8/20/12 09:34 PM, TheZaaL wrote:
So meanwhile, I'm searching for a new partener... Oh wait, excelent idea coming!! I'll keep you updated. By the way, how are you going to deal with the tempo difference???

You might want to send a pm to Chimeranoise since he'll be doing the mixing

Anyone care to do a collab with me? I can play guitar, bass, sing or make beats. (check my profile for beats)

You can send me a pm if you're interested. I enjoy doing alot of genres.

Sorry, but this isn't the thread for this. We might have opening for another collab after sept 11, but until then, the post should be related to the team collab thread.

Anyway, because there are so many things going on currently (NGADM, RAC, etc), it might end up where there aren't enough submission for the whole collab. I may still have the collab be posted up, but it'll have very few numbers considering the amount of people who haven't posted anything...

Remember, we can only do so much... it's up to the participants to do their part, and submit their work as well for this thing to be effective.

TBC-x1x2x3
TBC-x1x2x3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Aug. 21st, 2012 @ 05:43 AM

At 8/20/12 11:23 PM, zelazon wrote:
At 8/20/12 09:34 PM, TheZaaL wrote:
Sorry, but this isn't the thread for this. We might have opening for another collab after sept 11, but until then, the post should be related to the team collab thread.

I'm sorry, I thought this was a topic made for all kinds of collabs.

ESTAR48
ESTAR48
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Aug. 22nd, 2012 @ 08:39 PM

At 8/18/12 03:06 PM, zelazon wrote: Have you completed and sent your work to chimeranoise?

AGES AGO... But now i see Norsked was banned, and now who should i give the part that Ayotom and I did? Let me remind you guys we were the first team to finish a part. :P

Only the champions and winners click the link :P

BBS Signature
TheZaaL
TheZaaL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Audiophile
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Aug. 22nd, 2012 @ 09:06 PM

At 8/22/12 08:39 PM, ESTAR48 wrote:
AGES AGO... But now i see Norsked was banned, and now who should i give the part that Ayotom and I did? Let me remind you guys we were the first team to finish a part. :P

Chimera is the one gathering all the parts.

I am therefore introducing to you, in the red corner, replacing norske as part of the team collab...

*drum roll*

Rooooooooooooob Sooooooooouuuundtraaaaaaaaaack!!!!!
*almost confirmed*

Trampzy
Trampzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Audiophile
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Aug. 22nd, 2012 @ 09:11 PM

At 8/22/12 08:39 PM, ESTAR48 wrote: Let me remind you guys we were the first team to finish a part. :P

WELL AREN'T YOU SPECIAL!?

hahaha

zelazon
zelazon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Aug. 22nd, 2012 @ 11:22 PM

At 8/22/12 09:06 PM, TheZaaL wrote:
At 8/22/12 08:39 PM, ESTAR48 wrote:
Chimera is the one gathering all the parts.

I am therefore introducing to you, in the red corner, replacing norske as part of the team collab...

*drum roll*

Rooooooooooooobb Sooooooooouuuundtraaaaaaaaaack!!!!!
*almost confirmed*

At this point, I have no problems with it considering that it was pretty sudden with the whole Norske fiasco... keep us updated

TheZaaL
TheZaaL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Audiophile
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Aug. 23rd, 2012 @ 11:42 PM

At 8/22/12 11:22 PM, zelazon wrote:
At this point, I have no problems with it considering that it was pretty sudden with the whole Norske fiasco... keep us updated

Good, confirmed, and we're rolling!!!! It's gonna be awesome!!

zelazon
zelazon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Music Collab Discussion Thread Aug. 28th, 2012 @ 05:11 PM

So far, only one team has sent in their work, so I'm going to send out a ton of pm to see how everyone is progressing.