Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Musician
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jun. 21st, 2012 @ 09:05 PM Reply

Only eight days more to the end of the audio and art sides of the project, and I've noticed that all the artwork in our collab can be counted with our fingers. Guys, seriously, how's it going?

AMDG ✝

Troisnyx [TWRA-nix]: Someone from whom you can find wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff.

BBS Signature
Madame-Meepers
Madame-Meepers
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jun. 22nd, 2012 @ 09:17 AM Reply

At 6/21/12 09:05 PM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote: Only eight days more to the end of the audio and art sides of the project, and I've noticed that all the artwork in our collab can be counted with our fingers. Guys, seriously, how's it going?

I'm almost done with the 3rd one. I could try finishing it by tonight. That one would be the only one out of 4 to make it to the tribute.

Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Musician
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jun. 22nd, 2012 @ 10:54 AM Reply

At 6/22/12 09:17 AM, Madame-Meepers wrote:
At 6/21/12 09:05 PM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote: Only eight days more to the end of the audio and art sides of the project, and I've noticed that all the artwork in our collab can be counted with our fingers. Guys, seriously, how's it going?
I'm almost done with the 3rd one. I could try finishing it by tonight. That one would be the only one out of 4 to make it to the tribute.

Alright, so you have quite a few... Zane has two, I have one. Anymore enthusiasts would like to step forward?

AMDG ✝

Troisnyx [TWRA-nix]: Someone from whom you can find wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff.

BBS Signature
ThePsychoSheep
ThePsychoSheep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Artist
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jun. 22nd, 2012 @ 05:31 PM Reply

I can make something!I'll have it done tomorrow or after 2 days

I think something smart has to be written in here but im too dumb to think it up
Click signature for my DeviantArt

BBS Signature
ZaneZansorrow
ZaneZansorrow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Artist
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jun. 22nd, 2012 @ 09:16 PM Reply

At 6/22/12 10:54 AM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote:
Alright, so you have quite a few... Zane has two, I have one. Anymore enthusiasts would like to step forward?

I shorten the length of her pinky and adjust some things a little.
Plus I submitted both pic in the art portal.

• EBF4 Anna
    EBF4 Anna by ZaneZansorrow

A portrait of Anna for the Epic Battle Fantasy Fan Art Collab (idea....) in the NG Art Forum Join in http://www.newgrounds.c...

Score
    0.000000000 / 5.00
    Type
    Illustration
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone
  • EBF Desert Worm vs Legless Cat
    EBF Desert Worm vs Legless Cat by ZaneZansorrow

For the Epic Battle Fantasy Fan Art Collab (idea....) in the Art Forum

Score
    2.000000000 / 5.00
    Type
    Illustration
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+

Epic Battle Fantasy idea

BBS Signature
MisterAce
MisterAce
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jun. 23rd, 2012 @ 01:37 AM Reply

At 6/22/12 09:16 PM, ZaneZansorrow wrote:
At 6/22/12 10:54 AM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote:
I shorten the length of her pinky and adjust some things a little.
Plus I submitted both pic in the art portal.

Looks good :)

I kinda wanna put forth something in an effort to participate in the forum; I have an idea from what I've seen on Google Images since I haven't gotten around to playing the game yet. I might just play it first and try to make something in time in between my own art projects.

Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Musician
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jun. 23rd, 2012 @ 03:40 AM Reply

I would love to see what you all come up with. Zane, thank you so much for your pieces!
Only one week to go, guys! The tension is rising....

AMDG ✝

BBS Signature
MisterAce
MisterAce
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jun. 24th, 2012 @ 12:45 AM Reply

Okay, played the game finally lol. Pretty fun game!

I didn't get that far, but I think I got enough "Research" for a piece, I'll try to get it done before Sunday.

MisterAce
MisterAce
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jun. 24th, 2012 @ 01:10 AM Reply

At 6/24/12 12:45 AM, MisterAce wrote: Okay, played the game finally lol. Pretty fun game!

I didn't get that far, but I think I got enough "Research" for a piece, I'll try to get it done before Sunday.

Err, Monday ;.;

ThePsychoSheep
ThePsychoSheep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Artist
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jun. 24th, 2012 @ 11:15 AM Reply

I tried :(

Epic Battle Fantasy idea

I think something smart has to be written in here but im too dumb to think it up

BBS Signature
ThePsychoSheep
ThePsychoSheep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Artist
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jun. 24th, 2012 @ 11:41 AM Reply

By the end of the deadline I might be able to make the other 3 and combine them in one drawing

BBS Signature
MisterAce
MisterAce
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jun. 24th, 2012 @ 01:49 PM Reply

I really wanted to do a character piece, since it's what I'm used to doing. Maybe one with a battle taking place against the characters and that hydra I saw a pic of in Google Images, or that soldier but this guy got in the way... I think I like plant type stuff more than I thought lol. Reminds me of the ol' Red and Blue days. I rushed this a little bit, use it if you want

Epic Battle Fantasy idea

Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Musician
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jun. 24th, 2012 @ 05:23 PM Reply

At 6/24/12 11:15 AM, ThePsychoSheep wrote: I tried :(

Hahaha, classic! :D

AMDG ✝

BBS Signature
Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Musician
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jun. 24th, 2012 @ 06:02 PM Reply

At 6/24/12 01:49 PM, MisterAce wrote: I rushed this a little bit, use it if you want

You bet we will! There aren't many enemy pieces around, so this is a good try.

AMDG ✝

BBS Signature
Madame-Meepers
Madame-Meepers
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jun. 25th, 2012 @ 04:43 AM Reply

I finally finished mine. Xp

Matt - Azure General

Madame-Meepers
Madame-Meepers
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jun. 28th, 2012 @ 12:43 PM Reply

Hello, anybody around? Am I too late?

MisterAce
MisterAce
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jun. 28th, 2012 @ 12:49 PM Reply

At 6/28/12 12:43 PM, Madame-Meepers wrote: Hello, anybody around? Am I too late?

I think there are still a few days left, you should be good.

ZaneZansorrow
ZaneZansorrow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Artist
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jun. 28th, 2012 @ 08:56 PM Reply

Here a update on a group shot on EBF cast (gonna add Lance and Anna too)

Epic Battle Fantasy idea

BBS Signature
Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Musician
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jun. 29th, 2012 @ 03:44 AM Reply

At 6/28/12 12:43 PM, Madame-Meepers wrote: Hello, anybody around? Am I too late?

You're not too late, there's a good day more. And we're counting this project finished from our side on 30 June 23:59 EST, so we've got a while more.

AMDG ✝

BBS Signature
Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Musician
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jun. 29th, 2012 @ 03:46 AM Reply

Now, I'll be working on audio for the Game Jam, AND I'll be overhauling stuff to move house. I move house tomorrow afternoon. Can someone please do me a favour, go on DeviantArt and see how many people are willing to join this collab? I'll chip in where needed, and I know I won't be online on DA very much because of all that I've got at this point.

AMDG ✝

BBS Signature
Madame-Meepers
Madame-Meepers
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jun. 29th, 2012 @ 07:14 AM Reply

At 6/29/12 03:46 AM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote: Now, I'll be working on audio for the Game Jam, AND I'll be overhauling stuff to move house. I move house tomorrow afternoon. Can someone please do me a favour, go on DeviantArt and see how many people are willing to join this collab? I'll chip in where needed, and I know I won't be online on DA very much because of all that I've got at this point.

How so in joining, as in joining in the collab in what way? I go to dA all the time.

Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Musician
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jun. 29th, 2012 @ 08:53 AM Reply

At 6/29/12 07:14 AM, Madame-Meepers wrote:
At 6/29/12 03:46 AM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote: Now, I'll be working on audio for the Game Jam, AND I'll be overhauling stuff to move house. I move house tomorrow afternoon. Can someone please do me a favour, go on DeviantArt and see how many people are willing to join this collab? I'll chip in where needed, and I know I won't be online on DA very much because of all that I've got at this point.
How so in joining, as in joining in the collab in what way? I go to dA all the time.

Joining the collab in terms of artwork/contributing something to this thing. We need to ask if anyone would like to contribute.

I would like to think equal preference be given to weapons, backgrounds, places, items and other elements... and characters. I guess so far we're doing that, sort of... If they've got any questions, please refer them here.

AMDG ✝

BBS Signature
Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Musician
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jun. 29th, 2012 @ 11:40 AM Reply

Not my best work, I rushed it, but I guess this'll be my sole submission.

• The Summoning [EBF Collab]
    The Summoning [EBF Collab] by TroisNyxEtienne

DA muro drawings, some filtering, and some failed attempts with hardlighting, softlighting, brushing and burning on Photoshop...

Score
    0.000000000 / 5.00
    Type
    Illustration
    Popularity
    1 View
    Rated
    Everyone

AMDG ✝

BBS Signature
Madame-Meepers
Madame-Meepers
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jun. 29th, 2012 @ 12:41 PM Reply

At 6/29/12 11:40 AM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote: Not my best work, I rushed it, but I guess this'll be my sole submission.
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/troisnyxetienne/the-summo ning-ebf-collab

Aw, I like Registeel best. Nice one even if it's rush.

Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Musician
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jun. 29th, 2012 @ 01:42 PM Reply

At 6/29/12 12:41 PM, Madame-Meepers wrote:
At 6/29/12 11:40 AM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote: Not my best work, I rushed it, but I guess this'll be my sole submission.
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/troisnyxetienne/the-summo ning-ebf-collab
Aw, I like Registeel best. Nice one even if it's rush.

Thanks, though I am really having second thoughts about this piece.

AMDG ✝

BBS Signature
Luwano
Luwano
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Art Lover
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jun. 30th, 2012 @ 02:05 PM Reply

I just threw together a new WIP in about 30 minutes. Not sure if I will be able to finish this.

Considering this post and the few entries so far....

At 6/6/12 05:34 PM, matt-likes-swords wrote: Heya buddies.

Just to clarify, EBF4 won't be out for at least 3 months.

As usual I'll have a fanart gallery in the game itself, so some art can show up in there as well.

Also, I can make a front page post about this project at some point, but you guys will have to tell me what information you want me to put in that.

Er... I think that's everything I wanted to say.

... are you sure you want to stick with the deadline on monday? I mean, that was 3 weeks ago, so there are still more than two months to go. So instead of waiting for the entries and then look for someone to do the flash, why not show the stuff that has already been done to find someone and therefore extend the deadline? Maybe take matt's offer to get some more attention to this? Maybe, he knows someone who would be willing to help you with the flash, if you talked to him? It would be nice if this succeeded.

Epic Battle Fantasy idea

BBS Signature
Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Musician
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jun. 30th, 2012 @ 05:00 PM Reply

At 6/30/12 02:05 PM, Luwano wrote: ... are you sure you want to stick with the deadline on monday? I mean, that was 3 weeks ago, so there are still more than two months to go. So instead of waiting for the entries and then look for someone to do the flash, why not show the stuff that has already been done to find someone and therefore extend the deadline? Maybe take matt's offer to get some more attention to this? Maybe, he knows someone who would be willing to help you with the flash, if you talked to him? It would be nice if this succeeded.

Good idea. But when shall we expand it to?

Bearing in mind that some of the musicians and artists are going through the Game Jam right now, I must agree the deadline is rushed.

Ideas?

AMDG ✝

BBS Signature
Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Musician
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jul. 3rd, 2012 @ 05:20 AM Reply

Okay, when I'm being told that the deadline is rushed, I will expect ideas on when to push it to. Guys, say something!

My first guess would be 31 August, but will that be too late or just right?

AMDG ✝

BBS Signature
Luwano
Luwano
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Art Lover
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jul. 3rd, 2012 @ 11:12 AM Reply

At 7/3/12 05:20 AM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote: Okay, when I'm being told that the deadline is rushed, I will expect ideas on when to push it to. Guys, say something!

My first guess would be 31 August, but will that be too late or just right?

Sorry if I have to repeat myself, but this is another thing that depends on the programmer. Usually he would tell you what amount of time he would need to finish the flash and that would determine the possible deadline. I'd say August 31st sounds ok though.

BBS Signature
Madame-Meepers
Madame-Meepers
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Epic Battle Fantasy idea Jul. 5th, 2012 @ 02:24 AM Reply

That's quite a long way there. I think it should be fine.