00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Crakie20 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Deleting previous versions?

1,193 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Deleting previous versions? 2012-05-02 11:29:30

We used to be able to do this, is the function gone? or just hiding?
is there an alternative i'm meant to pursue?

Response to Deleting previous versions? 2012-05-02 11:38:24

I'm afraid that the feature to delete submissions went away with the redesign. The staff are planning on bringing it back in the near future.

In the meantime if you really need to delete something the best you can do is edit the track in the Project System to remove the Author's Comments/description and replace it with a few seconds of silence or something.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Deleting previous versions? 2012-05-02 14:43:17

At 5/2/12 11:38 AM, Step wrote: I'm afraid that the feature to delete submissions went away with the redesign. The staff are planning on bringing it back in the near future.

In the meantime if you really need to delete something the best you can do is edit the track in the Project System to remove the Author's Comments/description and replace it with a few seconds of silence or something.

Just up load the new track over the same title. That is the same as deleting the old version.

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature

Response to Deleting previous versions? 2012-05-03 00:25:07

I actually was about to ask the same thing.
This is absolutely retarded. Deleting your submission should be the most obvious action for users to have.