Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Musician
Response to Anybdy round these parts use Sonar? May. 7th, 2012 @ 04:29 PM

At 5/7/12 03:12 PM, ThisIsAnEmergency wrote: I saw a guy wanting to talk about the Sonar program and what all someone can do with it.

Then all my responses were based on a misunderstanding, and I'm sorry.

AMDG ✝

Blank slate, with no project files from years past to base oneself on.

BBS Signature
Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Musician
Response to Anybdy round these parts use Sonar? May. 7th, 2012 @ 04:51 PM

Ok, I'm gonna go over what happened here step by step, because someone seems to be missing something that should be clear as day.

1: SJD created a thread to discuss Sonar, cool, people like to talk about stuff.

2: Loans makes his point in his usual manner, which while aggressive, was still just his opinion. Typical Loans response. Hardly something to get upset about.

3: ThisIsAnEmergency posts a generic "play along" response to keep the discussion going.

4: Trois agrees with Loans.

5: EagleGuard posts to continue the discussion of the original topic.

Now, the next point is very important:
6: SJD ignores both posts that are in line with his discussion topic, and opts to personally attack both Trois and Loans over something that was hardly worthy of provoking an aggressive response. Loans and Trois stated their opinion on tools versus the person behind them.
SJD didn't state an opinion in response, he ATTACKED them for stating theirs.

7: Every post SJD makes since has been an personal insult with no relevant opinions or discussion relating to his original topic.

Now let me ask... How the fuck can you anyone not see that he's here to troll? His first response clearly indicates his intention. What is in the original post is irrelevant, he had no intention of discussing anything serious if his first reply to his own damn thread is nothing but personal insults.

The mods saw this, and called it out, hoping everyone would stop feeding him attention... But instead, you decide to start down talking us, siding with the troll, giving him EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS. We've been around on this forum for a long time... we know trolls when we see one.

Just sayin'.

Audio/BBS Mod
News: I want to write more metal... - Music: The Inevitability - Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
ThisIsAnEmergency
ThisIsAnEmergency
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Anybdy round these parts use Sonar? May. 7th, 2012 @ 04:58 PM

At 5/7/12 04:51 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: SJD is a troll.

So the answer to the troll is feeding him more? You think a few moderators trolling the troll stops things? Do you honestly think LaForge personally attacking his music is something a moderator should do? I'm done arguing that SJD wasn't trolling, cause I won't win against a moderator, that's clear. However, even if he was,this is how you're response to trolling?

Laforge says,
lol Senator, i like how you raped the Fur Elise with your uninspired lyrics my 13 year old emo brother might have written. you deserve all the disrespect coming at you. dumbass.

How the fuck can that be acceptable of a BBS, Audio, Fricking super man mod? Its not. I rest my case.

BBS Signature
Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Musician
Response to Anybdy round these parts use Sonar? May. 7th, 2012 @ 05:04 PM

At 5/7/12 04:58 PM, ThisIsAnEmergency wrote:
At 5/7/12 04:51 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: SJD is a troll.
So the answer to the troll is feeding him more? You think a few moderators trolling the troll stops things? Do you honestly think LaForge personally attacking his music is something a moderator should do? I'm done arguing that SJD wasn't trolling, cause I won't win against a moderator, that's clear. However, even if he was,this is how you're response to trolling?

Laforge says,
lol Senator, i like how you raped the Fur Elise with your uninspired lyrics my 13 year old emo brother might have written. you deserve all the disrespect coming at you. dumbass.
How the fuck can that be acceptable of a BBS, Audio, Fricking super man mod? Its not. I rest my case.

Look, if you don't wanna see the facts, that's on you. I'm not agreeing that what LaForge said helped the situation at all, but as far as I'm concerned, I know Midi and I both pointed out a troll, and we left, if you wanna get all up in arms about what LaForge said, fine, take it up with him, don't talk shit about every mod because you don't like what one person said.

We're not borg, we don't have a single interconnected mind. The actions and opinions of one of us does not necessarily reflect the actions and opinions of another.

Audio/BBS Mod
News: I want to write more metal... - Music: The Inevitability - Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
NorskeDrittsekk
NorskeDrittsekk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Anybdy round these parts use Sonar? May. 7th, 2012 @ 05:06 PM

Best thing to do right now is to lock this place down because we all know it is useless to argue on. One simply cannot change other opinions even if they are shit.

TurkeyOnAStick
TurkeyOnAStick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Artist
Response to Anybdy round these parts use Sonar? May. 7th, 2012 @ 05:47 PM

I've been asked to have a look at this thread to see what the fuss is all about, and I totally agree that, trolling or not, this thread went to shit at some point and would be best off locked.

At 5/1/12 08:58 PM, SonicTragedy wrote:
At 5/1/12 08:50 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
Yea dudes, I'm pretty sure that the Senator was more just looking for qualified ppl to trade production strategies with, not two idiot trolls like you guys.

Hi SJD/Sonic. Anybody who has to use an alt to support their case has lost it horribly, in my book.

BBS Signature