Be a Supporter!

Becky's Art thread :D

  • 33,570 Views
  • 450 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 6th, 2012 @ 12:47 PM Reply

At 5/6/12 12:45 PM, BeckyRawr wrote:

This just a lil practice. I've done a better one. I'll put it up, 2 secs :33

Tah Daaaa!

Becky's Art thread :D

Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 6th, 2012 @ 12:52 PM Reply

At 5/6/12 12:47 PM, BeckyRawr wrote: Tah Daaaa!

Not a bad start although it could be neatened up, I'm quite sure that you know this though and you are just showing a sketch, so all is good. If you want my advice as to where to go from here I'd say get it on a computer (which you must have already done to upload it here)and using a drawing software go over the lines. Tah Daaaa! As you say, some great eyes to add to a great face, to put on a awesome body and so on, and so on.


I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 6th, 2012 @ 12:54 PM Reply

At 5/6/12 12:52 PM, Decky wrote:
Not a bad start although it could be neatened up, I'm quite sure that you know this though and you are just showing a sketch, so all is good. If you want my advice as to where to go from here I'd say get it on a computer (which you must have already done to upload it here)and using a drawing software go over the lines. Tah Daaaa! As you say, some great eyes to add to a great face, to put on a awesome body and so on, and so on.

Thanks XD I just sketched this with the pen tool on sai for practice with more detailed eyes. Only took about 5mins. I'm going to add a face ect when i can.
I have problems with drawing face shapes sometimes when i do the yes first. And i just plain suck at drawing bodies XD

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 6th, 2012 @ 02:03 PM Reply

Drawing a dragon :33
Not finish (Obliviously)

Becky's Art thread :D

ProjectArbiter
ProjectArbiter
  • Member since: Apr. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Audiophile
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 6th, 2012 @ 02:04 PM Reply

At 5/6/12 02:03 PM, BeckyRawr wrote: Drawing a dragon :33
Not finish (Obliviously)

Excellence.


Major Vocaloid fan.
Don't be dissin Miku.

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 6th, 2012 @ 05:19 PM Reply

Changed it a lil.
I can't do the body so i gave up for the time being XD
Will be adding detail, line art and colour when i can.

C&C pleasee~

Becky's Art thread :D

EnactJudo
EnactJudo
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 6th, 2012 @ 06:00 PM Reply

u r so talent!!!

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 6th, 2012 @ 06:19 PM Reply

At 5/6/12 06:00 PM, EnactJudo wrote: u r so talent!!!

Naw i'm still really sucky x.x nothing compared to the great artists on this site :3
Which inspires me to get better X33

PatBest22
PatBest22
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 6th, 2012 @ 09:11 PM Reply

Perhaps giving the wing a more curved shape, it looks awfully straight right now.

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 6th, 2012 @ 09:15 PM Reply

At 5/6/12 09:11 PM, PatBest22 wrote: Perhaps giving the wing a more curved shape, it looks awfully straight right now.

Yeah it is a bit XD i'll fix it. Thank you~ I didn't see it x33

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 8th, 2012 @ 07:22 AM Reply

Current WIP ^_^
C&C please~~~

Becky's Art thread :D

pockets08
pockets08
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 8th, 2012 @ 08:49 AM Reply

At 5/8/12 07:22 AM, BeckyRawr wrote: Current WIP ^_^
C&C please~~~

I feel...like...Hes trying to grab himself. Just for me. The way he looks into my eyes, to please me.

lmfao. jk. I actually..dont like this one at all.. I feel like it was just really simple..then again..idk wtf im talking about anymore, or what a WIP is :3

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 8th, 2012 @ 09:02 AM Reply

At 5/8/12 08:49 AM, pockets08 wrote:
At 5/8/12 07:22 AM, BeckyRawr wrote: Current WIP ^_^
C&C please~~~
I feel...like...Hes trying to grab himself. Just for me. The way he looks into my eyes, to please me.

lmfao. jk. I actually..dont like this one at all.. I feel like it was just really simple..then again..idk wtf im talking about anymore, or what a WIP is :3

WIP = work in progress.
It's not finished at all XD thats just a rough outline for the body really :3

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 9th, 2012 @ 10:08 AM Reply

At 5/9/12 09:25 AM, SeanJoystick wrote: My bets are on Decky! pockets is comin 2 strong!

Betting on what? O.o;

Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 9th, 2012 @ 11:29 AM Reply

At 5/9/12 09:25 AM, SeanJoystick wrote: My bets are on Decky! pockets is comin 2 strong!

Trololololololololol


I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
NiteCrow
NiteCrow
  • Member since: Nov. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 9th, 2012 @ 12:50 PM Reply

Hmmm, requests, huh? When it comes to thinking of stuff myself, i get nothing, but when i think of stuff for someone else, i get loads of ideas... anyway, here's an assignment for ye. Do a voodoo kind of doll (a doll which is made from rough-ish material, and acts more of a pin coushin than a doll), stabbing the ''operator'' (voodoo doctor, a random guy, anything that floats yer boat. Voodoo doctor more prefered though). Make the doll have 8-14 pins in it, the weapon of choice is either a small knife or a pin (ironicaly). If this might be a good request, just ask and i'll make more, k?


My art Thread, prepare to get your eyes burned!

BBS Signature
BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 9th, 2012 @ 02:59 PM Reply

At 5/9/12 12:50 PM, NiteCrow wrote: Hmmm, requests, huh? When it comes to thinking of stuff myself, i get nothing, but when i think of stuff for someone else, i get loads of ideas... anyway, here's an assignment for ye. Do a voodoo kind of doll (a doll which is made from rough-ish material, and acts more of a pin coushin than a doll), stabbing the ''operator'' (voodoo doctor, a random guy, anything that floats yer boat. Voodoo doctor more prefered though). Make the doll have 8-14 pins in it, the weapon of choice is either a small knife or a pin (ironicaly). If this might be a good request, just ask and i'll make more, k?

Okies :3 I'll get working on it when i finish the other requests I have. I'll post it here then send you a pm after it's finished.
Thanks for the request :3

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 9th, 2012 @ 04:59 PM Reply

Picture I will be inking and colouring after I finish the requests :)

Becky's Art thread :D

NiteCrow
NiteCrow
  • Member since: Nov. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 10th, 2012 @ 06:33 AM Reply

Really nice drawing you got there, but i see some flaws. Not that i'm really great myself, but they kinda popped out when i saw the picture. The right shoulder (the one on the left <.<) is slightly above the left shoulder and you could use a bit more work on arm clothing. other than that, great drawing! Oh, and don't really mind my CC, i might either pick on small flaws or i might miss see things. You know, happens... to me >.<

Things i loved about the drawing were : The tail, the ears, basicaly everything i didn't state as a 'flaw'


My art Thread, prepare to get your eyes burned!

BBS Signature
BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 10th, 2012 @ 04:58 PM Reply

Dooooooooooooooooodle~

Starting to get really lazy with inking and colouring :(
So sadly all requests are on hold but I will do them as soon as I get rid of this lazy streak :D

Becky's Art thread :D

stratkat
stratkat
  • Member since: Oct. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 11th, 2012 @ 09:35 AM Reply

Liking what you're posting in the thread, I won't get back to working steadily until the 24th. Until then there might be an odd day here or there I work. Just letting you know. I thought It'd be good just to write and let you know.

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 11th, 2012 @ 10:37 AM Reply

At 5/11/12 09:35 AM, stratkat wrote: Liking what you're posting in the thread, I won't get back to working steadily until the 24th. Until then there might be an odd day here or there I work. Just letting you know. I thought It'd be good just to write and let you know.

Thats fine ^_^. Might not be many days I can do work either but when I can, I will.
Thanks a lot as well ^_^.

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 11th, 2012 @ 10:39 AM Reply

A sketch~

Becky's Art thread :D

NiteCrow
NiteCrow
  • Member since: Nov. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 11th, 2012 @ 10:53 AM Reply

At 5/11/12 10:39 AM, BeckyRawr wrote: A sketch~

Damn, why are you this good at drawing eyes >.> Anyway, a good drawing for a sketch phase, but i'll have to include my not-really-flaws list. The nose...well, the nostral are looks a bit too sharp, but that probably is cause of the angle; hair on the down-right side has a really strage, sharp angle and look a bit weird. But like always, ignore my flaw list, as i'm a blind bat when it comes to seeing smallest flaws. Because i didn't see any bigger than those two. And they aren't really flaws i guess then D: I'm sometimes so horrible at giving criticism :(


My art Thread, prepare to get your eyes burned!

BBS Signature
BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 11th, 2012 @ 11:02 AM Reply

At 5/11/12 10:53 AM, NiteCrow wrote:
At 5/11/12 10:39 AM, BeckyRawr wrote: A sketch~
Damn, why are you this good at drawing eyes >.> Anyway, a good drawing for a sketch phase, but i'll have to include my not-really-flaws list. The nose...well, the nostral are looks a bit too sharp, but that probably is cause of the angle; hair on the down-right side has a really strage, sharp angle and look a bit weird. But like always, ignore my flaw list, as i'm a blind bat when it comes to seeing smallest flaws. Because i didn't see any bigger than those two. And they aren't really flaws i guess then D: I'm sometimes so horrible at giving criticism :(

Yeah it's sucky D:
I can only draw eyes T_T
I'm going to fix the rest when i colour it xD
Thanks for pointing them out~ I was staring at this for too long and knew there was something wrong with it, but couldn't quite figure out what it was xD

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 11th, 2012 @ 04:53 PM Reply

Another picture I started :3

Becky's Art thread :D

Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 12th, 2012 @ 01:39 AM Reply

At 5/11/12 04:53 PM, BeckyRawr wrote: Another picture I started :3

I like this, as you stated it is just the start but I think it could turn out cool. The only question I have is what is going on underneath the face? I'm sure it'll all come together in the end.


I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 12th, 2012 @ 08:58 AM Reply

Thanks :3
I will finish it at some point, but for now i'm going to work on my comic! (it's been nearly 6 years I need to crack on >.<)

News update

NiteCrow
NiteCrow
  • Member since: Nov. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 12th, 2012 @ 09:31 AM Reply

At 5/11/12 04:53 PM, BeckyRawr wrote: Another picture I started :3

Correct me if i'm wrong, but might i've seen this somewhere? This really feels familiar, looks really great, too


My art Thread, prepare to get your eyes burned!

BBS Signature
BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D May. 12th, 2012 @ 09:50 AM Reply

At 5/12/12 09:31 AM, NiteCrow wrote:
At 5/11/12 04:53 PM, BeckyRawr wrote: Another picture I started :3
Correct me if i'm wrong, but might i've seen this somewhere? This really feels familiar, looks really great, too

It's 100% done by me :3
I have posted the picture before somewhere (aka Facebook)

Was inspired off a creature thing from MAR
Heres the photo of the original sketch :3

Becky's Art thread :D