Be a Supporter!

Becky's Art thread :D

  • 49,739 Views
  • 453 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Kumakun4
Kumakun4
  • Member since: Jun. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-06-29 05:49:48 Reply

I know I'm going to sound like a dick for saying so, but I personally don't think your art is at a point yet where you're going to get many buyers for your DA prints. If any at all. It's something we all aspire to but few ever manage to achieve. Those who do reach that level of quality are generally the kind of people who've had to sacrifice quite a bit, be it social life or health or money on art supplies or what-have-you, to get their art to a point of quality where people feel it's worth spending money on.

I get the feeling your style is still all over the place and you haven't really found a comfortable zone for yourself, but I guess it's the kind of thing that only starts to settle once you really start drawing on a frequent and almost instinctive basis.

All the same, Godspeed. Don't let my snide comment drag you down, it's mostly meant to rile you up and have you prove me wrong. We probably wish we all had that kind of motivation.


BBS Signature
BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-06-29 06:09:54 Reply

At 6/29/13 05:49 AM, Kumakun4 wrote: I know I'm going to sound like a dick for saying so, but I personally don't think your art is at a point yet where you're going to get many buyers for your DA prints. If any at all. It's something we all aspire to but few ever manage to achieve. Those who do reach that level of quality are generally the kind of people who've had to sacrifice quite a bit, be it social life or health or money on art supplies or what-have-you, to get their art to a point of quality where people feel it's worth spending money on.

I get the feeling your style is still all over the place and you haven't really found a comfortable zone for yourself, but I guess it's the kind of thing that only starts to settle once you really start drawing on a frequent and almost instinctive basis.

All the same, Godspeed. Don't let my snide comment drag you down, it's mostly meant to rile you up and have you prove me wrong. We probably wish we all had that kind of motivation.

I'm not actually selling prints yet xD that's just a picture I did and a few people were intrested in buying it so i though, fuck it. but I agree, my art is still pretty fuckimg shit, I've berely uploaded anything in the last few months because I'm not happy with anything.
I don't think I'll ever get to the point where I can sell if I'm honest.

Spac3case916
Spac3case916
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-07-01 20:24:42 Reply

At 5/4/13 10:58 AM, BeckyRawr wrote: Following the metal gear solid theme...

this one looks really good.


[-----free like clouds-----]
My art thread <3

BBS Signature
BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-07-02 07:59:49 Reply

At 7/1/13 08:24 PM, Spac3case916 wrote:
At 5/4/13 10:58 AM, BeckyRawr wrote: Following the metal gear solid theme...
this one looks really good.

that's the one being sold on eBay :3
thank you very much!

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-09-03 11:37:11 Reply

Screen shot of a wip

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-09-03 11:38:20 Reply

At 9/3/13 11:37 AM, BeckyRawr wrote: Screen shot of a wip

Heh. Attempt 2

Becky's Art thread :D

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-09-03 11:39:21 Reply

Here's another wip

Becky's Art thread :D

tora1001
tora1001
  • Member since: Aug. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-09-04 04:45:15 Reply

At 9/3/13 11:39 AM, BeckyRawr wrote: Here's another wip

I like this one, I think you did a nice job with the texturing and all that. I think it helps your style out alot yah dig?


never give up and always say no to any thing that does not relate to your GOOD habbits..

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-09-04 16:10:26 Reply

At 9/4/13 04:45 AM, tora1001 wrote:
At 9/3/13 11:39 AM, BeckyRawr wrote: Here's another wip
I like this one, I think you did a nice job with the texturing and all that. I think it helps your style out alot yah dig

Thank you very much :3
I did more. Need to work on the hand a lot...

Becky's Art thread :D

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-09-06 20:51:50 Reply

Doodle

If anyone has Facebook I have a page
Facebook like page :3
If you want me to promote you I can do <3

Becky's Art thread :D

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-09-11 14:01:14 Reply

Playing around.

Becky's Art thread :D

jennyleigh
jennyleigh
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Art Lover
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-09-14 12:19:23 Reply

Love the art work. Could you check out mine? Maybe scout me? Jennyleigh.newgrounds


JennyLeigh <3

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-11-16 23:19:49 Reply

Anyone been playing skullgirls? Was free on steam for the weekend.

I think it's fun.

Becky's Art thread :D

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-12-07 11:24:49 Reply

Another picture i'm doing.
I apologise for the messyness

Becky's Art thread :D

Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 42
Melancholy
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-12-07 12:53:13 Reply

At 12/7/13 11:24 AM, BeckyRawr wrote: Another picture i'm doing.

Good to see that you are still drawing and improving.


FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-12-07 13:03:31 Reply

At 12/7/13 12:53 PM, Decky wrote:
At 12/7/13 11:24 AM, BeckyRawr wrote: Another picture i'm doing.
Good to see that you are still drawing and improving.

THANK YOU MISTER DECKY!
I need to be more active : (

Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 42
Melancholy
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-12-07 13:55:50 Reply

At 12/7/13 01:03 PM, BeckyRawr wrote: THANK YOU MISTER DECKY!

Your welcome Miss Becky!

I need to be more active : (

Don't we all, I've uploaded no artworks for nearly a year now and my thread as been very slow going. Did a piece of the NG xmas worm though :3. Should get yourself into some art collabs if you have the time.


FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-12-07 15:54:50 Reply

I should really Dx

Did more of this picture.

Becky's Art thread :D

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-12-08 19:15:33 Reply

Another thingy

Becky's Art thread :D

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2014-03-09 21:10:04 Reply

Here is a wip of Elsa. Drew it after I watched Frozen for the first time a few hours ago.

Becky's Art thread :D

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2014-03-10 14:16:41 Reply

If anyone is following me and i'm not following you back let me know, I like to follow people mutually, i'm just like that, and that's the way it is.

HUH!

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2014-03-14 08:25:39 Reply

Not even sure of this is any good, just a quick sketch of some chick
I can't draw mouths or limbs or torsos or faces or hair so I do apologise for the eye sore, feel free to give me lots of dealishious crit.
Nomnom

Becky's Art thread :D

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2014-03-14 08:28:03 Reply

At 3/14/14 08:25 AM, BeckyRawr wrote: Not even sure of this is any good, just a quick sketch of some chick
I can't draw mouths or limbs or torsos or faces or hair so I do apologise for the eye sore, feel free to give me lots of dealishious crit.
Nomnom

That photo was angled sorry
Here's a better one

Becky's Art thread :D

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2014-04-30 13:16:43 Reply

Have not posted anything for a while so here.

Becky's Art thread :D

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2014-04-30 15:48:28 Reply

Can't colour for crap. Can't seem to get the face right.

Becky's Art thread :D

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2014-08-13 17:55:28 Reply

I am going back to college in September so i need to actually get SOME WORK FINISHED. Hopefully can post some stuff tomorrow.
If anyone has any interesting shit i can draw (swords, skulls, stuffed animals, awesome figures ect) post it here, need to get loads of references. YES I KNOW ABOUT GOOGLE before anyone says.

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2014-08-14 21:15:14 Reply

Wanted to post something good and finished....but I am not, sorry.

Becky's Art thread :D

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 58
Voice Actor
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2014-08-14 22:47:47 Reply

At 8/13/14 05:55 PM, BeckyRawr wrote: If anyone has any interesting shit i can draw (swords, skulls, stuffed animals, awesome figures ect) post it here, need to get loads of references. YES I KNOW ABOUT GOOGLE before anyone says.

I can do stuffed animals

Becky's Art thread :D

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2014-08-15 11:20:08 Reply

At 8/14/14 10:47 PM, bigjonny13 wrote:
At 8/13/14 05:55 PM, BeckyRawr wrote: If anyone has any interesting shit i can draw (swords, skulls, stuffed animals, awesome figures ect) post it here, need to get loads of references. YES I KNOW ABOUT GOOGLE before anyone says.
I can do stuffed animals

Did you knit the jumper yourself? :3