Be a Supporter!

Becky's Art thread :D

  • 37,337 Views
  • 458 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-03-05 12:31:01 Reply

Thank you very much :D

Here's a picture I'm working on for a college project.

Becky's Art thread :D

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-03-16 10:31:48 Reply

I drew a moogle cas I was bored :D

Kupooooo!

Becky's Art thread :D

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-03-16 10:50:27 Reply

Also if anyone has guild wars 2 I would like to play with you. ;D

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-03-18 12:52:58 Reply

College work!

Becky's Art thread :D

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-03-18 12:54:01 Reply

At 3/16/13 12:00 PM, BilalZ wrote:
At 3/16/13 10:50 AM, BeckyRawr wrote: Also if anyone has guild wars 2 I would like to play with you. ;D
i don't, but i was just looking at it's concept art and it's awesome.

Yeah it's a beautiful game too :3

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-03-18 12:57:05 Reply

Been playing around with charcoal. Not finished but not bad for a first attempt! Still needs a lot of work.

Becky's Art thread :D

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 53
Voice Actor
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-03-18 15:54:42 Reply

At 3/18/13 12:52 PM, BeckyRawr wrote: College work!

Careful on the shading with charcoal, don't get too dark too soon, or else if obliterates all shading.

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-03-18 16:16:29 Reply

At 3/18/13 03:54 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 3/18/13 12:52 PM, BeckyRawr wrote: College work!
Careful on the shading with charcoal, don't get too dark too soon, or else if obliterates all shading.

I'll remember that. It's quite fun to use but requires a lot of time.

Sockembop
Sockembop
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-03-18 18:12:39 Reply

At 3/18/13 12:57 PM, BeckyRawr wrote: Been playing around with charcoal. Not finished but not bad for a first attempt! Still needs a lot of work.

Looks pretty great for a first attempt. Why do I get the feeling that you've been holding out on us. Is there more secret college art you haven't posted?


BBS Signature
BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-03-18 18:45:33 Reply

At 3/18/13 06:12 PM, Sockembop wrote:
At 3/18/13 12:57 PM, BeckyRawr wrote: Been playing around with charcoal. Not finished but not bad for a first attempt! Still needs a lot of work.
Looks pretty great for a first attempt. Why do I get the feeling that you've been holding out on us. Is there more secret college art you haven't posted?

Thank you very much ^^

There is quite a few portraits I haven't posted on here I did for practise.
This is one.

Becky's Art thread :D

PatBest22
PatBest22
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-03-18 20:48:34 Reply

At 3/18/13 06:45 PM, BeckyRawr wrote:

Thank you very much ^^

There is quite a few portraits I haven't posted on here I did for practise.
This is one.

Hax.

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-03-18 20:53:18 Reply

At 3/18/13 08:48 PM, PatBest22 wrote:
At 3/18/13 06:45 PM, BeckyRawr wrote:

Thank you very much ^^

There is quite a few portraits I haven't posted on here I did for practise.
This is one.
Hax.

Hax? D:

PatBest22
PatBest22
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-03-18 20:55:16 Reply

Haaaaaaaaaaaaax.

You've improved so much, you must have hacked the matrix!

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-03-18 21:03:59 Reply

At 3/18/13 08:55 PM, PatBest22 wrote: Haaaaaaaaaaaaax.

You've improved so much, you must have hacked the matrix!

:'D just been drawing more out of my comfort zone.

He's another sketch I did for a friend :3

Becky's Art thread :D

PatBest22
PatBest22
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-03-18 21:09:57 Reply

At 3/18/13 09:03 PM, BeckyRawr wrote:
'D just been drawing more out of my comfort zone.
He's another sketch I did for a friend :3

He looks sad. You should go tickle him

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-03-18 21:32:22 Reply

At 3/18/13 09:09 PM, PatBest22 wrote:
At 3/18/13 09:03 PM, BeckyRawr wrote:
'D just been drawing more out of my comfort zone.
He's another sketch I did for a friend :3
He looks sad. You should go tickle him

He picks me up >_< I'm only little.

PatBest22
PatBest22
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-03-18 21:33:54 Reply

At 3/18/13 09:32 PM, BeckyRawr wrote:

He picks me up >_< I'm only little.

But that makes it easier to tickle him!

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-03-18 21:36:00 Reply

At 3/18/13 09:33 PM, PatBest22 wrote:
At 3/18/13 09:32 PM, BeckyRawr wrote:

He picks me up >_< I'm only little.
But that makes it easier to tickle him!

But...but he might drop me Dx

sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-03-18 23:14:15 Reply

looks great. Vastly improved and whatnot.


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-03-19 22:14:14 Reply

Thank you mister sweet :D

I did more of this, need to buy some charcoal is I can practice more.

Becky's Art thread :D

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-04-05 12:12:02 Reply

Blergh

Becky's Art thread :D

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-04-05 12:34:40 Reply

At 4/5/13 12:12 PM, BeckyRawr wrote: Blergh

BLERGHGHGH

Becky's Art thread :D

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-04-05 12:35:41 Reply

At 4/5/13 12:34 PM, BeckyRawr wrote:
At 4/5/13 12:12 PM, BeckyRawr wrote: Blergh
BLERGHGHGH

WRONG ONE. Y GOD Y!?

Becky's Art thread :D

sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-04-05 18:24:07 Reply

At 4/5/13 12:35 PM, BeckyRawr wrote: WRONG ONE. Y GOD Y!?

I like to name my files with distinct names for just that reason. It also helps when I look for them later.
And dont go naming it 'bikini template 1' either


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-04-06 09:55:40 Reply

At 4/5/13 06:24 PM, sweet21 wrote:
At 4/5/13 12:35 PM, BeckyRawr wrote: WRONG ONE. Y GOD Y!?
I like to name my files with distinct names for just that reason. It also helps when I look for them later.
And dont go naming it 'bikini template 1' either

I just forgot to save it :[

sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-04-06 13:29:47 Reply

At 4/6/13 09:55 AM, BeckyRawr wrote:
I just forgot to save it :[

Why god Why?!?!


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-04-29 13:52:50 Reply

Mermaid...

Becky's Art thread :D

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-05-01 12:10:33 Reply

SNNNNNAAAAKEEEEEEE

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-05-01 12:17:17 Reply

At 5/1/13 12:10 PM, BeckyRawr wrote: SNNNNNAAAAKEEEEEEE

Helps if I upload it....

Becky's Art thread :D

BeckyRawr
BeckyRawr
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Artist
Response to Becky's Art thread :D 2013-05-04 10:58:58 Reply

Following the metal gear solid theme...

Becky's Art thread :D