New Topic Respond to this Topic
Kwing
Kwing
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender May. 2nd, 2012 @ 01:01 AM Reply

At 5/1/12 10:48 PM, 111122223138 wrote: He's got a very strange behavior about him, he's demanding with what he wants, and he's not at all a level headed person, so I consider him dangerous.

How well do you know him personally? Does he know about your motivations, or that you don't like him?

She's not equipped with the strongest CPU, so I think the swap would just confuse her.

Well, this is a decision she has to make. Again, this guy isn't really that important right now. Even a 'novice psychologist' should recognize that unless she undergoes some kind of change, she's bound to run into this same situation over and over. Unfortunately, something pretty awful may have to happen before that change occurs. Or perhaps it never will. I assume this girl is your average insecure, shy, somewhat downtrodden teenager who's a sucker for signs of approval?

I consider myself a very novice psychologist, and I don't mind playing it. I've been getting to her, but a lot of the time she doesn't have answers for the qustions I ask, or just replies with " Oh... " or " I don't know... "

That sounds awfully familiar. Unless she has a very strong ability to visualize situations, it might be almost impossible for her to grasp the gravity of the situation. Either way, it looks like she could use a safety net of friends giving her support and giving her their takes on the situation, and you can only provide one other perspective. Do her friends share similar concerns as you?

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.
Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

SpamOfCan
SpamOfCan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Artist
Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender May. 2nd, 2012 @ 01:08 AM Reply

Why don't you sit down, relax, and suck my cock.
Things will work out shortly.

xsinful
xsinful
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender May. 2nd, 2012 @ 03:38 AM Reply

BE SURE TO READ THE LAST PART OF THIS POST!

I have seen a similar situation to this. I was 17 when it happened as well and this was a fully grown man doing these things to his step-daughter, who I went to school with. I can't exactly remember his age- mid 30's if i had to guess. I'm 23 now. But anyways, I didn't play any direct role in this. I was just in a group of people who gave a damn about what happened in this town.

There were 6 of us that always hung out together and sort of played some weird "vigilante neighborhood watch". Basically, if someone was being a complete jerk or just acted like an unpleasant human being some or all of us would find a way to mess with them. No physical contact, no details, no traceable evidence. Most of the time we didn't know the people we targeted. But we confirmed the stories before we took action. I'll save any examples, except the one pertaining to the story I previously stated and this is how it went down.

My friends mom and her new husband were actually together for 3 years before they got married. My friend was 12 when they first got together. After they got married I noticed that (lets call her Jenny, not by her real name. Using the word she over and over would annoy me) Jenny was looking very flushed. Always red in the face and I didn't know why. I tried to talk to her about it, but all Jenny would say is that she's going "through that change". I believed it for a while. About a year later She was afraid of everything. She wouldn't hug anyone, she would get spooked by random noises. If someone brushed against her on accident she'd jump and freak out.

One of my friends came up and asked me what was going on. I said I didn't know, she wouldn't talk to me about it. They actually thought I was the one troubling her. (Lets call this guy Steve) Steve, the appointed head of the group talked to her and she confessed to him, but not everything. She told him that her step-dad was forcing her to do drug exchanges for him and got her high and drunk all the time. Later we found out that he was taking advantage of her while she was blitzed and passed out.

Well, this guy would do more graphic things to her, but I don't want to go into details. This "man" was pretty loaded. He had money to waste, which means he had things to lose. I played no part in these events as I had taken a trip to Bosnia for 3 months to visit my brother for his wedding.

One day his tires might be slashed. The next a broken car window. Then Steve got sloppy. He wrote a note. It said, "Leave her alone or things will only get worse for you." This is what got him caught and arrested, but we'll get to that part later. Lets call the molester Jim. Jim was angry that someone found out about his deeds and he upped his game. He started to punish Jenny and sodomize her. Steve had his fill. After 2 years of pretend, he got real. He had him and 2 other people stake out Jim's place until he was alone. Not sure on the time of day here, but sometime in the afternoon apparently. Anyways, they went into the house by surprise. Steve pinned Jim down while the other 2 beat him. That night the police traced the not back to Steve, and he was arrested for conspiracy to commit murder, breaking and entering, assault, and attempted murder. Steve was 18 and just about to graduate high-school. Now he's living off a 25 year sentence in prison.

After that Jim also got arrested for child abuse, drug trafficking, and domestic abuse. Facing a 15 year sentence and is a registered sex offender. Jenny was never the same 12-year old girl I used to know and play with again. She's now clean from drug and alcohol addiction and works a regular job. I know it sounds like she's well, but she never smiles. Ever. She fears what might happen after Jim gets out of jail. Some people may not understand, but these things are traumatic. They can have a life-long lasting effect. I still try to talk with Jenny regularly, but her mother doesn't like it because she thinks I'm a hooligan. I visit her at work or meet her for a coffee and we talk for a few hours. She doesn't blame me for anything. She keeps making that clear. I wasn't there to make any calls or have any say in what happened.

The moral of this story is to NOT take the law into your own hands. Don't try to play the hero. Nothing will come of it. You'll just get yourself in trouble. Alert the authorities. Give the most detailed information you can- Names, addresses, locations, actions, drug or weapon involvement, are weapons/violence involved, etc...

• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender May. 2nd, 2012 @ 08:02 PM Reply

Went to the police station with my friend today. After two hours of talking with her, the two officers had our side of the story AND the pills given to her by the creep. Even if he doesn't get the death penalty, he'll atleast be scared away, hopefully for good this time.

Thanks for helping me toss shit against a wall and seeing what stuck. I'll keep this thread updated with what happeneds next by major events.

Love you guys.

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature
bismuthfeldspar
bismuthfeldspar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender May. 2nd, 2012 @ 08:07 PM Reply

At 5/2/12 08:02 PM, 111122223138 wrote: Went to the police station with my friend today. After two hours of talking with her, the two officers had our side of the story AND the pills given to her by the creep.

They should set up a sting operation to catch him acting like a psycho.

II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender May. 2nd, 2012 @ 08:18 PM Reply

At 4/30/12 09:18 PM, RacistBassist wrote: Go to school counselor. Go to police. Child services. Churches. Reach out to everyone you can. They'll take care of it. If they don't, then I highly suggest you go a violent route with him, but only if absolutely nobody else helps.

This

I'm surprised he wasn't expelled immediately after ODing.

QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender May. 3rd, 2012 @ 06:47 AM Reply

I can't believe you've known about this for so long and have not phoned the police

ignore all the people who are telling you that you have to compile a dossier of evidence or some shit before you can speak to the cops - they are wrong and I don't know what their motivations are for lying to you - maybe they're pedos too and want to delay you

pick up the phone now and call the police - you've already waited long enough. If it was my daughter being abused and I knew you had known about it for ages and done nothing of value to prevent it from happening, I'd imagine I'd want to kill you as well as the sex offender when I found out.

Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender May. 3rd, 2012 @ 07:00 AM Reply

At 5/2/12 08:02 PM, 111122223138 wrote: Thanks for helping me toss shit against a wall and seeing what stuck. I'll keep this thread updated with what happeneds next by major events.
Love you guys.

Good job. You alerted the authorities in a situation where another person (e.g me) would have been scared to do nothing. I respect you even more for that.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp
"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender May. 9th, 2012 @ 09:28 PM Reply

On Monday of this week, the guy who's been messing with my friend was pulled out of school and placed into jail. I've helped my friend type up her statement for the police officers and all is going well. She's still a little bit nervous, but she's thankful for me helping and says that the phone calls are helping to calm her down.

I'll inform you of what happends next.

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature
Richard
Richard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender May. 9th, 2012 @ 09:31 PM Reply

And then you all figured out this was about hitman1993, who is 18 years old, and hooking up with a 13 year old.