00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RIOTxANON06 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I need serious help w/ sex offender

4,103 Views | 54 Replies

Hi, I'm Logan Fierst. You may have seen me around on these forums a while ago, especially before the redesign, and noticed how fun and non-serious I can be, but this is not one of those usual times.
I'm at a loss right now as to what to do. My one friend who has just turned 14 and is in the 7th grade has been getting molested by an 18 year old for a year now. The level of what he's been forcing upon her has increased as time went on. I just got off the phone with her telling me about how he forced his fingers down her throat and made her throw up in his mouth, how he's been giving her pills like muscle relaxants and other drugs of the such. She really wants to get away from this, but since she's 14, she's developed a sort of stockholm syndrome.
I'm only 17, but I've taken on the role of her guardian because her parents don't do anything about what I've told them. I'm the person who has to tell her what's right and wrong, or what to do about a situation.

This guy's been taking her into cars and pursuading her to blow him, he's almost convinced her to have sex with him without a condom. ( Firstly, without protection is moronic in the first place. And secondly, HE'S TRYING TO FUCK HER.)
The guy has also taken her into the woods to do stuff, and even fingers her in the hall. They go to the same school, but he's been kicked out a couple times. Once for weed possession and another after he OD'ed in the halls and was hospitalized.

I'm very, very timid about getting authorities involed with this. I'm the sort of person who'd try to put out his house if it was on fire, rather than calling the fire department because I'd be too anxious to give them any usuable information. I don't know where to turn, I don't know how to get a hold of the police without directly calling the Pennsylvania office. I don't even know if calling the police is what a person's supposed to do in a situation like this.

I figured that if I can call out to a bunch of people, atleast one of you can give me information, tips, pointers, anything to help me deal with this. I've failed her as a friend by letting this go on for too long, let's not allow this to continue any further...

Anything you can tell me would be largely appreciated. Please help me, Newgrounds.

Quickly hammered this out, so don't critisize gramatical errors today; It's not the time for that.

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-04-30 21:02:50

I can understand about the police. When I want someone to stop doing something. I threaten to kill them and give a detailed description of how I would do so. It normally works.

100% of people who drink water die... true story.

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-04-30 21:05:03

Really all you can do in your situation is, tell your parents, tell her parents, tell the guy's parents and let the authorities know.

HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. funny guy over here, look at 'im.

BBS Signature

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-04-30 21:06:05

Give me the details, privately of course and I'll ban him irl.

If you don't trust me, reach out to wade or liljim.

If you don't trust any of us, write a note with all the details enclosed on a sheet of paper and leave it, unsigned at the school counseler's office.

Not doing anything is just as bad as doing what he's doing.

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-04-30 21:07:19

At 4/30/12 08:57 PM, 111122223138 wrote:
I don't know where to turn, I don't know how to get a hold of the police without directly calling the Pennsylvania office. I don't even know if calling the police is what a person's supposed to do in a situation like this.

Go to the police department, or call the non emergency line. Attempt to meet them ASAP.
Tip them off that you have a feeling that she is being abused, and that your worried about her, and believe she is acting strange, have random marks, and the such.

Put yourself in the position to tip the cops toinvestigate on their own.

The Lack of content here, Is suprising.

BBS Signature

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-04-30 21:17:44

To be honest you should make sure that their are facts to back something like this up. I mean you cant be the only person who know all these detailed facts about this situation.

I play video games to ease the pain of losing at video games.

BBS Signature

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-04-30 21:28:02

wtf, kids these days...

I dont think it's as easy as reporting this. There also must be a reason behind parents not acting on it. Plus, if the girl really doesnt mind...
If you can convince the girl to break it up, then it's time to hammer the dude, but else, u'll do more harm than good.

p.s. what is your primary motivation to get involved?

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-04-30 21:33:35

Inform the police.

Right now.

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-04-30 21:36:29

At 4/30/12 09:28 PM, Doctor-Pepper wrote: p.s. what is your primary motivation to get involved?

The fact that a 14 year old is getting molested.

And to Poozy, I think I'll see what you can do for me.

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-04-30 21:54:53

Oh wow man that's crazy. Definitely call police. You can leave anonymous information to pretty much any law or protection agency when reporting a crime. You obviously care about your friend so I suggest calling police before it gets even worse that it already is.

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-04-30 22:04:04

At 4/30/12 09:06 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote: Not doing anything is just as bad as doing what he's doing.

No it isn't, and you know it.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-04-30 22:04:31

First off, talk with the girl.

Tell her that you plan to call the police, and tell her that if she wants this nightmare to stop she has to trust you and tell the police what they need to know.

Look man, this goes beyond your timidness. This is a girl that is going to be fucking scarred for life if you don't act now.

Man up, call the police, and save this girl from this hell she's in.

So go.

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-04-30 22:10:28

Well if i'm not mistaken that's statutory rape or molestation so if you can find a way to prove it and give 911 a call you ought to be good to go.

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-04-30 22:13:47

Too anxious? Fuck how you feel, a girl is being sexually abused.

SHE comes first. Call the proper authorities.

Hairo.

Discord:

Haizakokaru#0449

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-04-30 22:46:27

Unless she's coming back to you with bumps and bruises, I bet it was consensual.

Either way they don't have much proof that he did anything so he may not get convicted, but you may scare him away and repel him away from your friend.

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-04-30 23:49:41

Just tell da po'lice.

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-05-01 00:01:59

i hope this isnt a bullshit story...if its serious and true call the police immediately.....im serious....if u dont i will....if u live in mayport PA i will call the police and inform them of this.....

i hate people who do this and can guarantee you that if u came to me with this IRL id beat the living shit out of the guy after i called the police then say he tripped and fell and dare him to tell the truth...

End of Line.

BBS Signature

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-05-01 00:15:56

At 4/30/12 10:46 PM, mothballs wrote: Unless she's coming back to you with bumps and bruises, I bet it was consensual.

Either way they don't have much proof that he did anything so he may not get convicted, but you may scare him away and repel him away from your friend.

Well he will come back eventually, they always do, he needs to stop him before he does.
And it's not exactly consensual, he is abusing her psychologically and sexually. And as OP said, she can't just leave him because she is experiencing Stockholm syndrome.
Your best bet is to just contact the police, get evidence somehow first, then report it. Give as many tips as you can, such as checking her teeth for stomach acid left on them. Try your best to convince her to confront her "boyfriend" and don't do anything rational on your own.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-05-01 00:31:10

Giggity.

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-05-01 00:38:07

At 4/30/12 08:57 PM, 111122223138 wrote: Hi, I'm Logan Fierst.

i like how you assume that we give a shit

You may have seen me around on these forums a while ago, especially before the redesign, and noticed how fun and non-serious I can be, but this is not one of those usual times.

never thought of you as fun or nonserious

I'm at a loss right now as to what to do. My one friend who has just turned 14 and is in the 7th grade has been getting molested by an 18 year old for a year now. The level of what he's been forcing upon her has increased as time went on. I just got off the phone with her telling me about how he forced his fingers down her throat and made her throw up in his mouth, how he's been giving her pills like muscle relaxants and other drugs of the such. She really wants to get away from this, but since she's 14, she's developed a sort of stockholm syndrome.

ugh what kind of person begins to feel comfortable around a person who abuses them but doesn't hold them captive?

your friend's fucking submissive

I'm only 17, but I've taken on the role of her guardian because her parents don't do anything about what I've told them. I'm the person who has to tell her what's right and wrong,

wait lol what

she needs you to tell her what's right and wrong? yeah she's fucking stupid

or what to do about a situation.

if she doesn't have her own idea of right and wrong, there's no way that your advice in these maters can help her

This guy's been taking her into cars and pursuading her to blow him, he's almost convinced her to have sex with him without a condom. ( Firstly, without protection is moronic in the first place. And secondly, HE'S TRYING TO FUCK HER.)
The guy has also taken her into the woods to do stuff, and even fingers her in the hall. They go to the same school, but he's been kicked out a couple times. Once for weed possession and another after he OD'ed in the halls and was hospitalized.

I'm very, very timid about getting authorities involed with this. I'm the sort of person who'd try to put out his house if it was on fire, rather than calling the fire department because I'd be too anxious to give them any usuable information. I don't know where to turn, I don't know how to get a hold of the police without directly calling the Pennsylvania office. I don't even know if calling the police is what a person's supposed to do in a situation like this.

omfg why would calling the police be a bad idea?

why would alerting the authorities in order to stop this sicko be a bad idea?

I figured that if I can call out to a bunch of people, atleast one of you can give me information, tips, pointers, anything to help me deal with this.

oh ok then you don't want to call the cops but you're totally fine with asking a bunch of strangers on the internet what to do

I've failed her as a friend by letting this go on for too long, let's not allow this to continue any further...

call the fucking cops

Anything you can tell me would be largely appreciated. Please help me, Newgrounds.

get some common sense

Quickly hammered this out, so don't critisize gramatical errors today; It's not the time for that.

ok whatever

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-05-01 01:23:55

IN THE WORDS OF GRUB-ZERO.

STOMP EM IN THE NUTTZ STOMP EM STOMP EM IN DA NUTTZZZ

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-05-01 02:09:36

I don't see why getting police wouldn't be the first option.

if the parents aren't helping.

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-05-01 04:47:59

Tell a school counsellor or something

come on, you know you have to do something man

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-05-01 04:51:24

he already turned that bitch out

lmao she's going to be a ho forever

G O D - B L E S S - A F R I C A

LAST.FM

CROWNED CHAMPION OF "FAPITUDE" BY BEARDKILLER

BBS Signature

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-05-01 08:01:35

At 5/1/12 07:55 AM, Cootie wrote: If you don't want to get anybody else involved you could just break his nose. Getting the police involved would be a better option though, maybe some boys in jail can show him what he has been doing to other people.

cootie is bout dat life and will fuck up anyone

I need serious help w/ sex offender

LAST.FM

BBS Signature

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-05-01 08:55:19

THIS IS A SRS ANSWER GUYS: Rape her.

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-05-01 08:59:33

Write things in a paper and get it to the police.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-05-01 09:01:49

call a swat team

LAST.FM

BBS Signature

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-05-01 09:32:51

As I work in the school district I am required by law to report things like this, and I can understand you not wanting to go to the police. That said most states have laws that protect individuals who report certain stuff like this.

Response to I need serious help w/ sex offender 2012-05-01 09:52:40

step 1: contact the police non emergency hotline
step 2: tell the operator that you have a (basic description of him) 18year old white male who has been getting into altercations with a 14 year old girl, you believe that there is criminal activity going on and it is causing her to feel heavy discomfort, some of the activities and other things he does to her
step 3: go find her and sit her down and wait for further action by the authorities and request from her that she request that you be present through this ordeal that they will put her though, so that you and she can have someone that you both trust
step 4: make sure that his friends know to not allow the 18 year old to go near the girl, and tell her friends to not allow the male to go near her either, if they ask there are legal issues and the police are involved and that you insist that you need their help to keep him away from her
step 5: comfort her
step 6: comfort her
step 7: be there for her

by your description the guy needs your help to rid him self of this just as much as she needs your help,
you need to stop this
and now

BBS Signature