New Topic Respond to this Topic
JCFfilms
JCFfilms
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Filmmaker
Need a Voice Actor. 2012-04-27 20:55:18 Reply

Hello, I am in need of a voice actor To play as the Cookie in my script.

The script is right Here.

If you send your audition in a private message to the dumping grounds and let me hear it, i will post my review of your voice if it suits and possibly be used for the upcoming video.(You will also be in credits, and also a link on your YouTube channel)

Remember, you are playing as the Cookie.

Anyone up for it?

BBS Signature
kaabiman
kaabiman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Need a Voice Actor. 2012-05-02 22:37:29 Reply

At 4/27/12 08:55 PM, JCFfilms wrote: Hello, I am in need of a voice actor To play as the Cookie in my script.

The script is right Here.

If you send your audition in a private message to the dumping grounds and let me hear it, i will post my review of your voice if it suits and possibly be used for the upcoming video.(You will also be in credits, and also a link on your YouTube channel)

Remember, you are playing as the Cookie.

Anyone up for it?

I would be up for it, but i still live with my parents so i was wondering if you could censor the curse words so that i don't actually have to say them. I have a great voice for the cookie and i think your script is awesome.

elroachy
elroachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Need a Voice Actor. 2012-05-03 14:12:08 Reply

Totally down, snagged the script and will record some vocal bits.

roach: the other white meat

Tchumi
Tchumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Need a Voice Actor. 2012-05-04 14:46:12 Reply

ok will pm the link^^

JCFfilms
JCFfilms
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Filmmaker
Response to Need a Voice Actor. 2012-05-04 17:14:34 Reply

At 5/2/12 10:37 PM, kaabiman wrote: I would be up for it, but i still live with my parents so i was wondering if you could censor the curse words so that i don't actually have to say them. I have a great voice for the cookie and i think your script is awesome.

I'm afraid the final script would have to be the same so i can't change it, sorry, But if you want to, you can play as the DONUT as i need a character for that....

(TO ALL NEWGROUNDERS!)
If you don't want a main part and would like a small part, you can play as the DONUT if you want to., if you want to try both, that is fine with me :), I will keep this thread posted for information and the release date and stuff :)

BBS Signature
Chongo
Chongo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Voice Actor
Response to Need a Voice Actor. 2012-05-08 16:25:06 Reply

I can definitely do this. I have a perfect voice for a cookie. PM me if it's still open. If not, I'll probably PM you my lines anyway

Always willing to voice act. Make music in my freetime. That's what I get for not having Flash

Click the pic to see the cool stuff I do on the Youtubes

BBS Signature
JCFfilms
JCFfilms
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Filmmaker
Response to Need a Voice Actor. 2012-05-08 21:36:13 Reply

At 5/8/12 04:25 PM, Ryry67dude wrote: I can definitely do this. I have a perfect voice for a cookie. PM me if it's still open. If not, I'll probably PM you my lines anyway

It is still open. I will be probably be shooting the video on Saturday with friends if the weather is good and will be live either next week or the week after so you have plenty of time :)

BBS Signature
Chongo
Chongo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Voice Actor
Response to Need a Voice Actor. 2012-05-08 21:45:49 Reply

At 5/8/12 09:36 PM, JCFfilms wrote:
At 5/8/12 04:25 PM, Ryry67dude wrote: I can definitely do this. I have a perfect voice for a cookie. PM me if it's still open. If not, I'll probably PM you my lines anyway
It is still open. I will be probably be shooting the video on Saturday with friends if the weather is good and will be live either next week or the week after so you have plenty of time :)

Well I just sent you a private message with what the voice would sound like. I could do donut too if you need it, but I'll focus on one at a time.

Always willing to voice act. Make music in my freetime. That's what I get for not having Flash

Click the pic to see the cool stuff I do on the Youtubes

BBS Signature
NaklsonofNakkl
NaklsonofNakkl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Game Developer
Response to Need a Voice Actor. 2012-05-09 02:46:34 Reply

Hi, I was wondering what sort of voice you were looking for in particular?

Like silly/crazy, regular/average or deep/serious?

If the position is still open I can provide a few voice samples.

JCFfilms
JCFfilms
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Filmmaker
Response to Need a Voice Actor. 2012-05-10 05:50:46 Reply

At 5/9/12 02:46 AM, NaklsonofNakkl wrote: Hi, I was wondering what sort of voice you were looking for in particular?

Like silly/crazy, regular/average or deep/serious?

If the position is still open I can provide a few voice samples.

Serious/Angry/sad

BBS Signature
11micfar
11micfar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Need a Voice Actor. 2012-06-29 07:14:47 Reply

Hello I'm interested in playing the role as the Cookie, I think i could do it nicely but it might take a little practice on it. I like to do Voice impressions/comedy skits. I'm good but wouldn't say great. I have a website/link on my userpage on here if you want to hear some of my work. I hope to hear back. Thanks.