NexusComplex
NexusComplex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Looking for an animator Apr. 27th, 2012 @ 02:52 PM Reply

Hey there

I've been using Newgrounds for about 7 years now and I've always been impressed with how the artists can bring their ideas to life. I've been writing a story off and on for the better part of two years now and my goal was to turn it into a video game. Sadly i don't think that will ever happen, however it hit me today that maybe...just maybe an artist on Newgrounds might be up for working together with me and doing a series based on my story/characters. Obviously the artist will have a big say in the series as I feel that the animating is by far the most time consuming and difficult part. I would be more than willing to write up the dialogue for episodes and work with the artist and making what we feel would be the best episode we could on each release. The story is a fantasy tale.....you know knight exiles himself for not protecting the princess, goes on a journey meets other adventures and then BAM your waist deep in saving the world bitch.

Anyone interested in helping in anyway please message me.....no hate mail please, I get those letters enough from my parents.