This isn't like all the other collabs where you just hand me a submission and I put it in the flash. I was wondering, would anyone be willing to trust me enough to animate my ideas? I don't want to spill all the animation ideas I have. I just want to know if anyone wants to contribute. Yes I know if I don't tell you what you're supposed to be animating then how can you help me, but you're just going to have to trust me. If you're on board with my collab then I'll spill all my wonderful ideas to you. In the meantime though, let me tell you some specs I'd like an animator to have.
1. You must know how to draw "cartoony" like. (Theme)
2. The start time will be today 4/22/2012 and let's just say for the end time a month from now so 4/23/12. The animation doesn't have to be finished by then, I just need to have a willing animator by then.
3. Anyone can join as long as you're a intermediate+ animator. When I say that I mean you can animate clearly and everything can run smoothly in your animations.
4. The version of flash I'd like to have it in is Flash 8.
5. Coauthors will be determined by whoever is willing to participate. I only need 1 animator.
6. There's no guarantee you'll earn money from this. If you're a good animator and it lands the daily top 5 then you'll be able to earn some profit off the animation.
Don't worry about the menus, play buttons, quality settings, etc. I'll deal with all the coding necessities for a flash movie. If you'd like to participate message me or hit me up on this post. I'm an underdog trying to make a stand on Newgrounds once and for all. Good luck to everyone. My ideas are simple and probably easy to animate. I have about 1 to 2 minute stories so it shouldn't take as long to animate. I have about 5 story ideas. One of them I'd like to see animated because it's a parody of a movie.