00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lordmagian just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds: Forsaken City - FUND IT

33,575 Views | 93 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds: Forsaken City - FUND IT 2012-05-01 15:28:04

At 4/20/12 04:35 PM, TomFulp wrote: Please take a moment to browse this Kickstarter project and watch the video, which starts with some teaser footage and then goes into more detail about the project.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/808395439/newgrounds-the -forsaken-city

We've pushed to fund a lot of Kickstarter projects over the years but this is one we simply MUST fund. If we don't, we'll have to spend the rest of our lives wondering how cool this might have been. Not only that but if Winzra and Eiomaru go on to make blockbuster films some day, we can all be proud that we were part of their journey.

Expect more posts about Newgrounds: The Forsaken City over the next 59 days but I won't have to make as many if we reach the goal as quickly as possible. If you have anything to spare, help make this project a reality!

Click here to view the video in-page.

it's not animated and it's not a game, what thee heelllllll

looks cool, but that could of all been done with a greenscreen and a fancy computer. don't make me pay for your college debts!

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds: Forsaken City - FUND IT 2012-05-01 15:56:22

At 5/1/12 03:28 PM, swaenK wrote: it's not animated and it's not a game, what thee heelllllll

looks cool, but that could of all been done with a greenscreen and a fancy computer. don't make me pay for your college debts!

I guess all hollywood special effects film are just to film, put in a software and then push render...

Response to Newgrounds: Forsaken City - FUND IT 2012-05-07 18:43:07

it's not animated and it's not a game, what thee heelllllll

Are you not paying for someones college debt every time you go to the theaters and watch a movie or turn on the TV?

Response to Newgrounds: Forsaken City - FUND IT 2021-09-19 14:08:50

At 4/20/12 04:35 PM, TomFulp wrote: Please take a moment to browse this Kickstarter project and watch the video, which starts with some teaser footage and then goes into more detail about the project.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/808395439/newgrounds-the -forsaken-city

We've pushed to fund a lot of Kickstarter projects over the years but this is one we simply MUST fund. If we don't, we'll have to spend the rest of our lives wondering how cool this might have been. Not only that but if Winzra and Eiomaru go on to make blockbuster films some day, we can all be proud that we were part of their journey.

Expect more posts about Newgrounds: The Forsaken City over the next 59 days but I won't have to make as many if we reach the goal as quickly as possible. If you have anything to spare, help make this project a reality!

Click here to view the video in-page.

RIP

Beg.