00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hi my art will posted here

7,187 Views | 40 Replies

Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-18 19:39:42

Hi! My name is Natane, forgive me my English is only basic! I'm a all out artist and put works all over including pixiv! I don't make a newgrounds before, but now its here! Please take time to look thanks! I will put art here! Do I put art on the userpage also, or here as well? I will post on both place Userpage and Topic post.

Anybody likes pokemon game!? I love their! Here is Fushigidane and Fushigisou playing together!

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-18 19:48:12

I also like more serious style fine art on computer too though! but still with pokemon! Its playful fun! I like this leader name's Natane too! Grass types are best ^^

Paint Tool SAI

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-18 19:51:34

ãfzã'¹ã'-ãffãf'ã<ã'ã'< I dont know if Japanese text comes on this type site. Lets see!

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-18 20:51:03

At 4/18/12 07:39 PM, Natane wrote: Hi! My name is Natane!

Nice to meet you, Natane-chan. ^_^

Here is Fushigidane and Fushigisou playing together!

That's "Bulbasaur" and "Ivysaur" in the English version, just so you know. I admire your work. There's little I can critique about it, although that's partly owing to the fact that I'm kinda terrible at it...

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-18 20:54:05

At 4/18/12 07:39 PM, Natane wrote: Hi! My name is Natane, forgive me my English is only basic! I'm a all out artist and put works all over including pixiv!

These look great, I really like the angle and textures in the second pic most of all. Hope you get to upload a couple to the art section.

BBS Signature

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-18 21:48:30

Thank you all very very much! I'm posted waaay more art on my userpage also not shown here. How do I let others on site see my userpage art? ^^ Sorry for confusion, I'm having trouble!! Here I pasted the link from the userpage but its not showing on 'Art Portal Page!?'

Any one else love Chihiro!? She's cutest!!! ^^ I love that movie so I made the fanart.

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-18 22:57:45

At 4/18/12 09:48 PM, Natane wrote: ^^ Sorry for confusion, I'm having trouble!! Here I pasted the link from the userpage but its not showing on 'Art Portal Page!?'

Work will show up in the Portal when or if someone scouts you- there's a guide herethat explains the process.

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-18 23:43:03

At 4/18/12 10:57 PM, lovingthedark wrote:
At 4/18/12 09:48 PM, Natane wrote: ^^ Sorry for confusion, I'm having trouble!! Here I pasted the link from the userpage but its not showing on 'Art Portal Page!?'
Work will show up in the Portal when or if someone scouts you- there's a guide herethat explains the process.

Ok thank you very much for information! I'm pleased to understand it!

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-19 05:38:14

Done.

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-19 12:45:01

Your work is so bright and colourful and clean, it's wonderful.

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-19 12:48:52

love your style :)

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-19 21:02:59

Your work is incredible.

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-20 02:27:50

At 4/19/12 09:02 PM, Athena9 wrote: Your work is incredible.

Thanks ^^

Maybe some look the Pokemon Black and White 2 new characters!?? Here I draw the cute girl quick!

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-20 04:10:08

At 4/20/12 02:27 AM, Natane wrote:
At 4/19/12 09:02 PM, Athena9 wrote: Your work is incredible.
Thanks ^^

Maybe some look the Pokemon Black and White 2 new characters!?? Here I draw the cute girl quick!

Excellent and cute! More, I want mooaar... x}

No, seriously, great performance - lines and shading etc. Keep it up. :D

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-20 04:53:16

At 4/20/12 02:27 AM, Natane wrote: Here I draw the cute girl quick!

Wow I like that style..Line work and coloring works well

Don't Click

Personal Website

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-20 08:02:21

At 4/20/12 02:27 AM, Natane wrote: Maybe some look the Pokemon Black and White 2 new characters!?? Here I draw the cute girl quick!

Ok.

Could you do me a favour, and sketch up a picture of Bulbasaur cuddling a Pokéball?

BBS Signature

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-20 15:33:31

At 4/20/12 08:02 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 4/20/12 02:27 AM, Natane wrote: Maybe some look the Pokemon Black and White 2 new characters!?? Here I draw the cute girl quick!
Ok.

Could you do me a favour, and sketch up a picture of Bulbasaur cuddling a PokÃf©ball?

I did a cutie baby one cuddling the pokeball! So small and so cute! ^^

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-20 18:06:25

At 4/20/12 03:33 PM, Natane wrote: I did a cutie baby one cuddling the pokeball! So small and so cute! ^^

Ok, thanks :)

BBS Signature

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-20 18:24:50

At 4/20/12 03:33 PM, Natane wrote: I did a cutie baby one cuddling the pokeball! So small and so cute! ^^

Man that's cute.
If you don't mind taking another request, could you draw a pikachu and a charmander sleeping together?

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-20 23:40:23

At 4/20/12 06:24 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
Man that's cute.
If you don't mind taking another request, could you draw a pikachu and a charmander sleeping together?

Thanks!!

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-20 23:51:58

Cute stuff. Do you have any work in an original style, like not pokemon fanart?

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-21 01:25:25

At 4/20/12 11:51 PM, lovingthedark wrote: Cute stuff. Do you have any work in an original style, like not pokemon fanart?

Haha! Yes, I see what you mean! Too many pokemon art work in this topic, right!? They are so cute. I mostly draw from them! I don't like my own ideas the characters aren't as good as from Pokemon! If you mean to draw other characters not just pokemon, I have Inizuma eleven mixed with pokemon!

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-21 01:28:30

At 4/21/12 01:25 AM, Housemates wrote:
At 4/20/12 11:51 PM, lovingthedark wrote: Cute stuff. Do you have any work in an original style, like not pokemon fanart?
Haha! Yes, I see what you mean! Too many pokemon art work in this topic, right!? They are so cute. I mostly draw from them! I don't like my own ideas the characters aren't as good as from Pokemon! If you mean to draw other characters not just pokemon, I have Inizuma eleven mixed with pokemon!

Yeah "natane" I'm pretty sure you are a fake. I've stumbled upon this pixiv account with all your "works" http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=62238

Care to explain? Its not hard to fake sounding Japanese like I just demonstrated.

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-21 01:35:29

Sorry for triple posting. But 'Natane' care to explain this? I've dug up some more dirt here. The bulbasaur cuddling the pokeball was taken directly again from the above mentioned pixiv and edited to look like it had been sketched out. Also the 'custom' pikachu pose is clearly taken from this google images picture.

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-21 01:39:16

And just to seal the deal here. Nice 'sketch' of the new black and white 2 girl character. You 'just did it' huh? I wonder how this blogger managed to post it 6 days ago then.

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-21 01:47:26

At 4/21/12 01:39 AM, Housemates wrote: And just to seal the deal here. Nice 'sketch' of the new black and white 2 girl character. You 'just did it' huh? I wonder how this blogger managed to post it 6 days ago then.

Shit's gettin' real. Good job, Housemates. I am disappoint Natane, I was looking forward to seeing your contributions around the forum. My heart, it hurts.

Although wouldn't it be funny if Natane is actually a famous blogger/artist and that is her pixiv account.

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-21 02:39:21

At 4/21/12 01:39 AM, Housemates wrote: And just to seal the deal here. Nice 'sketch' of the new black and white 2 girl character. You 'just did it' huh? I wonder how this blogger managed to post it 6 days ago then.

None of those blogs or forums are the original post.
Those are just image threads and tumblrs that don't credit their artists.

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-21 02:55:29

At 4/21/12 02:39 AM, M-Vero wrote:
None of those blogs or forums are the original post.
Those are just image threads and tumblrs that don't credit their artists.

Exactly. Those are all results of that image being posted far in advance of when "natane" posted it here. She implied that it was sketched out quickly for the forum. I presume TurkeyOnAStick was a little suspicious, as was I. This is why I believe TurkeyOnAStick requested "natane" to do a quick sketch of another character in a completely different pose, to verify if "natane" was really drawing these things, or just copying from another established artist. Now, don't fret, I have considered the possibility that "natane" on here might actually be a famous/recognized artist on pixiv and whatnot. If this is the case, my apologies Natane, your artwork is tremendous and also extremely popular all over the internet. If it is not, I suggest you explain what's going on here.

Regardless, I'm just going to wait on Natane's response to my claims.

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-21 03:36:31

What is all this mess!? I see you have found my pixiv! Its good, like I say at the front of this topic, I have my art on many different webistes except this is the first time for me on newgrounds. I like to post my artwork all over! Its good to show to people then more and more can see! ^^

I think misunderstanding? This pixiv is mine! ^^

Response to Hi my art will posted here 2012-04-21 07:14:08

At 4/21/12 03:36 AM, Natane wrote: What is all this mess!? I see you have found my pixiv! Its good, like I say at the front of this topic, I have my art on many different webistes except this is the first time for me on newgrounds. I like to post my artwork all over! Its good to show to people then more and more can see! ^^

I think misunderstanding? This pixiv is mine! ^^

Ok, I think it's only one solution to solve this problem. Anyway, Natane do not copy and paste this images but redraw them on her own. Even if original pics aren't her, she makes her versions. Calm down, why so suspicious?

Natane, can you draw something from my gallery [just in your style] to prove that you're skilled or fake, as Housemate's said? It should solve the problem... :P