• 6 Replies
Madnesscrazy123
Madnesscrazy123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Animator
Ideas for Mafia Madness 4 2012-04-16 23:15:48

If you Have any ideas for my madness tribute series I'm Making I'll gladly take those ideas into consideration.
Though i Have already a few Ideas stiring up in my head.

I Hav thought of:

1. Kage doing humiliskate on a dead mafia man to escape an avalanche
2. the mafialeader taking over hell.
3. a device that screws up time/ thus Kage fights various monsters that have to do with folklore and etc.

I spend most of my days watching madness combat and tributes, i (try to) write possitive review on animations, but i don't put bad comment, I make humor out of it and move on

Madnesscrazy123
Madnesscrazy123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Animator
Response to Ideas for Mafia Madness 4 2012-04-22 06:24:23

Also you will be credited if i use your idea

I spend most of my days watching madness combat and tributes, i (try to) write possitive review on animations, but i don't put bad comment, I make humor out of it and move on

bismuthfeldspar
bismuthfeldspar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Ideas for Mafia Madness 4 2012-04-22 06:29:51

At 4/16/12 11:15 PM, Madnesscrazy123 wrote: If you Have any ideas for my madness tribute series I'm Making I'll gladly take those ideas into consideration.

I Hav thought of:

3. a device that screws up time/ thus Kage fights various monsters that have to do with folklore and etc.

I like the idea of Kage going to some strange world and doing crazy things like using a dead mafia guy as a sled, I don't think hell or folklore itself fits in with the series, it ought to be like hell or chaos, maybe something to do with tricky clown's random generator.

Maybe Kage is trying to hunt down the mafia, the mafia raid a secret facility somewhere in nevada full of stock henchmen characters, then Kage follows, fighting the mafia, making his way to the portal to a hell-like dimension where he chases the mafia leader who is trying to colonise "hell" in order to mine it's diamonds or something.

Madnesscrazy123
Madnesscrazy123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Animator
Response to Ideas for Mafia Madness 4 2012-04-22 06:47:16

At 4/22/12 06:29 AM, bismuthfeldspar wrote:
At 4/16/12 11:15 PM, Madnesscrazy123 wrote: If you Have any ideas for my madness tribute series I'm Making I'll gladly take those ideas into consideration.

I Hav thought of:

I like the idea of Kage going to some strange world and doing crazy things like using a dead mafia guy as a sled, I don't think hell or folklore itself fits in with the series, it ought to be like hell or chaos, maybe something to do with tricky clown's random generator.

Maybe Kage is trying to hunt down the mafia, the mafia raid a secret facility somewhere in nevada full of stock henchmen characters, then Kage follows, fighting the mafia, making his way to the portal to a hell-like dimension where he chases the mafia leader who is trying to colonise "hell" in order to mine it's diamonds or something.

That's An Awesome Idea, I'll tell you what I Had I Mind, The series goes Like The Madness combat Series for 7 Episodes (Protagonist Dying and reviving), the AT the 8th episode the Mafialeader, After 5 Months of Being dead, Gains control of Hell, and desides to Kill mike, His Assistant, after he's regained control Over the Mafia. In Mafia Madness 9, 2 of Kage's Friend Grab Kage's Dead Body Remaining where it was in Mafia Madness 7 and fight though Wave After wave of enemies during a Car Chase, After his 2 friends Get out of it alive, The replace Kages Missing Body Parts with robotics, but Kage remains Dead, In Mafia Madness 10, Kages 2 Friends Go After the Mutation serium after getting the serium, it continues to Mafia Madness 11 where the Get Out of the Base, Modify the serium to prevent the Mafialeader Gaining control over Kage, Reveive Him, Which then the 3 Go Off to Find the Mafialeader (Which Takes 2 Episodes) Fight Him, Which during the Fight (Which lasts 4 episodes) One of Kages Friends dies, and the Mafialeader becomes a Huge Monster but at the Very end Kage Infuses with a Storm crystal, and kills the Mafialeader, Sacraficing himself

bismuthfeldspar
bismuthfeldspar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Ideas for Mafia Madness 4 2012-04-22 08:17:08

At 4/22/12 06:47 AM, Madnesscrazy123 wrote: the 8th episode the Mafialeader After 5 Months of Being dead, Gains control of Hell, and desides to Kill mike, His Assistant, after he's regained control Over the Mafia.
In Mafia Madness 9, 2 of Kage's Friend Grab Kage's Dead Body Remaining where it was in Mafia Madness 7 and fight though Wave After wave of enemies during a Car Chase, After his 2 friends Get out of it alive, The replace Kages Missing Body Parts with robotics, but Kage remains Dead,
In Mafia Madness 10, Kages 2 Friends Go After the Mutation serium
after getting the serium, it continues to Mafia Madness 11 where the Get Out of the Base, Modify the serium to prevent the Mafialeader Gaining control over Kage, Reveive Him
then the 3 Go Off to Find the Mafialeader (Which Takes 2 Episodes) Fight Him, Which during the Fight (Which lasts 4 episodes) One of Kages Friends dies, and the Mafialeader becomes a Huge Monster but at the Very end Kage Infuses with a Storm crystal, and kills the Mafialeader, Sacraficing himself

You are up to episode 3 and it's good so far but what about episodes 4, 5, 6 and 7? Part of your plot depends on the mafia boss dying to get to hell, you could replace that with the mafia boss going through the portal like in my idea maybe.

Or maybe the mafia boss and Kage have a huge fight and end up killing each other, Kage goes to heaven while the mafia boss goes to hell, while in in hell the mafia boss conquers hell and transports his soul into his corpse in the real world causing it to re-animate and turn into one of those green zombies that tricky clown can summon. The mafia boss then goes on a rampage taking over a country and starting a huge war and Kage's friends realize their only hope is to re-animate Kage. So in episode 10 they fight the mafia in a car chase and get to the facility in nevada to open a portal to the netherworld or bring Kage's corpse to a machine that will re-animate him, maybe something different from the serum.

Then episode 11 you have the zombie kage fighting the zombie mafia boss, the mafia boss growing powerful using dark magic, robots, mutants and stuff.

Madnesscrazy123
Madnesscrazy123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Animator
Response to Ideas for Mafia Madness 4 2012-04-24 02:00:30

I've Got the Menu Running: http://hankjwimblton.deviantart.com/#/d4xhyoq

ReNaeNae
ReNaeNae
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Ideas for Mafia Madness 4 2012-04-25 02:01:10

this should probably go in the collab forum. thanks.